Ultimate humiliation?

She did this once involving her wedding ring when after she done it with her lover. They were kissing when her lover hold her hands and pull out our wedding ring from her finger. He told my wife to put it somewhere else.

My wife’s action really shocked me when he took out the used condom that still attached from her lover’s dick that filled with cum and put our wedding ring in it. Then she throwed it to me when i’m still stroking on my dick.

Her lover gave her a new ring and put in on my wife’s finger where our wedding ring supposed to be. He told her to wear it whenever they’re going to fucked each other.

What my wife said made me ejaculate furiously, where she said she had married him too and will let him used her body as he likes. Looks like she got 2 husband now..

In the opinion of my Wife/Mistress, the "Ultimate Humiliation", is to have me "dressed up pretty" in "sissy mode", and sucking one of our Masters, while having another one of our Masters pound me from behind. She claims there is nothing that makes Her more wet, than watching that...

For a while my wife had a bull who likes to do this. Then my wife would have me lick the come off it while it’s still on her finger. It got to be a ritual where the day before I would take her ring and soak it in jewelry cleaner and polish it with a soft cloth so it is nice and shiny sparkly. The right before her bull arrived I placed it on her finger so it would be ready for him to soil it with his cum.

Soil it? Very unfortunate phrase sir. This may sound crazy but I regard it as an honor to consume or even smell the semen of a man of African descent.

My girlfriend Nancy and me and her Black Bull went out to a nice restaurant. I was dressed full sissy and passable (just a hint of embarrassing whiteboi-ishness). Nancy and Deshawn joked that I should ******* their recycled beer. Deshawn took his beer glass to the bathroom and filled it with his hot urine. He let Nancy smell it and feel how warm the glass was, then he set it in front of me. It looked like beer and was even a little frothy on top. I sat in a nice restaurant, in front of 50 people and drank Deshawn's hot Black piss.

Last edited:
My girlfriend Nancy and me and her Black Bull went out to a nice restaurant. I was dressed full sissy and passable (just a hint of embarrassing whiteboi-ishness). Nancy and Deshawn joked that I should ******* their recycled beer. Deshawn took his beer glass to the bathroom and filled it with his hot urine. He let Nancy smell it and feel how warm the glass was, then he set it in front of me. It looked like beer and was even a little frothy on top. I sat in a nice restaurant, in front of 50 people and sipped Deshawn's hot Black piss.

Our waiter was a flamboyantly gay whiteboi. He knew Deshawn had ordered 2 beers and I didn't order any. When we were leaving, he made a sniffy comment that I had a quarter glass of beer left that he didn't remember bringing. I told him my beer didn't taste right anyway and something seemed wrong with it. He put his nose to the glass and smelled it. We laughed as he recognized the odor of piss. He banged the glass on his tray, looked at me and said "you little whore!"

Yes having my wife's Bull cum on her wedding ring is awesome and super kinky. To kick it up a notch I would be told to lick his cum off the wedding ring too!

Back