Ultimate humiliation?

For a while my wife had a bull who likes to do this. Then my wife would have me lick the come off it while it’s still on her finger. It got to be a ritual where the day before I would take her ring and soak it in jewelry cleaner and polish it with a soft cloth so it is nice and shiny sparkly. The right before her bull arrived I placed it on her finger so it would be ready for him to soil it with his cum.

That or being under the bull during doggy I’d imagine. Having another man’s bigger, darker sweaty balls resting on your forehead as he pounds your wife.
THIS is much more humiliating than the ring. Although, if there are condoms involved, taking her ring off and putting it in the tip of the condom before putting it on the bull is usually pretty humiliating taking it out and putting it back on with the cum still dripping off.

That or being under the bull during doggy I’d imagine. Having another man’s bigger, darker sweaty balls resting on your forehead as he pounds your wife.
True! The most humiliating thing is just that. Also how he slap my face with that BBC after he pulls out. Experienced twice, he slapped my face like I wasn't there. Another thing is when he tells me to finish myself off while they cuddle and watches while smiling at me.

THIS is much more humiliating than the ring. Although, if there are condoms involved, taking her ring off and putting it in the tip of the condom before putting it on the bull is usually pretty humiliating taking it out and putting it back on with the cum still dripping off.
Yep. I personally call having a bulls balls resting and smacking another man’s forehead as “sonning” him.

Wow,
that all sounds great
all I have done is to be called into the room after they have fucked,
I clean, lick and suck her pussy as they make out
I look up from her pussy & can see their tongues intertwined as they kiss like love starved teen agers.

I've experience this too. It is so fucking hot to be licking her pussy clean while they make out with each other and ignore you.

My ultimate, which I've posted about before, was when we were with a VERY dominant Black Bull. Physically, he was much bigger than me. His profile said he was 6'3" and 250 pounds, but he seemed bigger in person. He had a big dick and a dominant attitude to match. We had seen him several times and he was now talking about "owning" us. My wife was quite taken with him. I could tell she was into him in a way that was different from the others. She genuinely liked him. That night, I again watched him fuck my wife into another world. After he came, he stayed on top of her, his big cock softening inside of her. He was kissing her deeply for a long time. Then I heard her whisper -- "I'm all yours." And then she said, "My husband belongs to you too."

My ultimate, which I've posted about before, was when we were with a VERY dominant Black Bull. Physically, he was much bigger than me. His profile said he was 6'3" and 250 pounds, but he seemed bigger in person. He had a big dick and a dominant attitude to match. We had seen him several times and he was now talking about "owning" us. My wife was quite taken with him. I could tell she was into him in a way that was different from the others. She genuinely liked him. That night, I again watched him fuck my wife into another world. After he came, he stayed on top of her, his big cock softening inside of her. He was kissing her deeply for a long time. Then I heard her whisper -- "I'm all yours." And then she said, "My husband belongs to you too."
Thats amazingly hot! I think id cum on the spot Lol

I’ve had this fantasy of accompanying my wife and Bull to a comedy club. We both have our rings on but I am definitely the third wheel. As we wait in line they are pawing all over each other and kissing. I’m nervous that people will watch us and know the situation. We’re towards the front of the line waiting for the first show to end and I just know we will be in the front row where the comedian can see us and pick up on what’s going on! Sure enough we go to the front row. I’m nervous, humiliated, embarrassed and afraid. And my little dicklet is straining against my chastity cage! The key is on my wife’s necklace. I just know I’m about to be picked on and laughed at as I’m exposed in front of everybody. Of course later we all go to the hotel.

I would imagine having the Bull take ownership of the wife and repeatedly getting her pregnant with your friends and family seeing it happen would be the ultimate cuckold humiliation.
But if you're referring to just being in the bedroom, it would be her enjoying the sex so much that she cuts the cuckold off from sex as a result.

Is the ultimate humiliation for a cuck that the bull cums over her wedding ring?
Im not sure about the humiliation part but thats one pic I do not have and want very badly. When Robins with a black lover and hes ready to cum I never think about her wedding ring being the place for him to cum.. most black loads end up deep inside of her by Robin and her black lovers choice. It would be so hot and meaningfull to me to see and have a pic of her wedding ring dripping with cum with his black cock beside of her ring to remind me of whose fucking my beautiful wife. Im definetly going to keep that in mind for future BBC play!!!!!!

Back