Ultimate Hot Wife Tease

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
"You've already heard the recording so you know I let him fuck me. For the past six weeks while you've been jerking off your little dick, I've allowed a big, black man to fuck my pussy. While you've been coming in wadded up tissues, he's been coming inside my pussy. While you've been using your hand for the sole purpose of pleasuring your little white dick, I've allowed him to use my pussy for the sole purpose of pleasuring his big, black cock. I guess you wish you could have been there to watch us and I guess I wish you were too. Maybe you would have learned something. Anyway, I not going to stop and I'll continue recording it so you have something to jerk off to."

Last edited:
"You've already heard the recording so you know I let him fuck me. For the past six weeks while you've been jerking off your little dick, I've allowed a big, black man to fuck my pussy. While you've been coming in wadded up tissues, he's been coming inside my pussy. while you've been using your hand for the sole purpose of pleasuring your little white dick, I've allowed him to use my pussy for the sole purpose of pleasuring his big, black cock. I guess you wish you could have been there to watch us and I guess I wish you were too. Maybe you would have learned something. Anyway, I not going to stop and I'll continue recording it so you have something to jerk off to."
OMG yes!!

Back