Wife’s Ultimate Surprise

Out of the blue and only on the second day of our vacation my long time prudish wife has totally stunned me.

Lounging around the pool I wandered off to pick up a couple of items from a local store. When I returned around an hour later wifey was missing but her belongs still sat on the lounger. Feeling somewhat worried I phoned her and she assured me she was ‘more’ than alright! I was not to worry and she’d me see back in our room in a couple of hours. She said nothing else. She just rung off!

Now I was most intrigued and my mind went into overdrive. I thought I could hear male voices in the background when Amy answered my call and the more I thought about it she was out actually out of breath.

For the next few hours my cock was hard as steel and I knew if I’d touched it I’d have shot my load in my pants

Cutting to the point Amy returned later and returned with another guy I’d seen around the hotel and the pool. Amy was disheveled and a little unsteady on her feet. She was barefoot and wearing one of the gowns provided by the hotel for guests around the pool and health centre. She obviously wore nothing else.

Her ‘friend’ helped her in and gently sat her down. He introduced himself as Shane, shook my hand and left.

Amy sprawled with her legs spread and her pussie on display! Not only was it on display but it was running a torrent of unmistakable cum! Her pussy was gaped wide - very wide, red and swollen!

Amy had obviously been well and truly fucked. Her tits and body bore multiple hickeys. I helped her shower and slip into her nighty and into bed. When she kissed me I tasted yet more cum and even her back door was gaped and leaking baby making juices.

She told me that just after I’d left she’d slipped getting out of the pool and Charles and his friend Shane had rushed to help her and as Charles was a Physiotherapist they'd taken her to his room and he’d manipulated and massaged her foot and then her body. She enjoyed a few drinks too and became very relaxed. She’d become so turned on that she’d let them fuck first her pussy and then her arse! Her arse had always been off limits to me but now both Charles and Shane had taken it, used it and abused it.

Oh, and just to complete the picture Charles and Shane are both Black and they both have 10” and thick as cocks. Amy is now a big black cock whore! I’m a cuck and it’s my job to prepare her for their use and to clean up after they’ve finished. Amy will never be the same again and yet I love her ever more.

Back