Types of Cuckolds on this site

Stefhub

Male
From
Germany
Hey everyone, im curious if there are other guys like me on this site..

As far as I discovered the main types seem to be..
- Cuckold with Hotwife both on this site
- "Wannabe" Cuckold solo Males

But for me things are a little different.
I am married and i am a Cuckold.
My wife has (unfortunately) never been with a black man because we never met one who was the right type of guy for her.. Mostly because where we live there is only a very small percentage of black guys.

Farther she does not know that im here on this site, because my online activities are kind of my thing and she is not very interested about it. She likes to keep things "real" when she gets naughty.

For me it's absolutely exciting to read and commend here and share my experiences but it of course always feels a bit like im an "outsider".

Another thing is that it seems to be hardly possible to really prove or verify me because at one side there is no option to do so and on the other it of course would not be easy to do it properly. (Which i know and understand) Are there other guys here who experience the same?

As english is not my main language i apologize in advance for wrong wording. :)

You are the wannabe cuck, you bring it up, you do the research, but it’s for her pleasure, LOL! I think you should face the truth that you want it to turn you on for your pleasure! Yes, yes you want her to enjoy it and for her to crave it and she deserves it, blah, blah, blah. It’s for you, it’s your kinky fetish, not hers. Why don’t you tell that and ask her to do it just to turn you on and maybe you will get a different result than asking her if she wants to do it for her own pleasure
Right! But it works only if she, at the end, get her pleasure too (and so the Bull)

My wife has (unfortunately) never been with a black man because we never met one who was the right type of guy for her.. Mostly because where we live there is only a very small percentage of black guys.

Farther she does not know that im here on this site, because my online activities are kind of my thing and she is not very interested about it. She likes to keep things "real" when she gets naughty.

For me it's absolutely exciting to read and commend here and share my experiences but it of course always feels a bit like im an "outsider".

Another thing is that it seems to be hardly possible to really prove or verify me because at one side there is no option to do so and on the other it of course would not be easy to do it properly. (Which i know and understand) Are there other guys here who experience the same?

Hello,
I'm in the same position as you are. I'm a married wannabe cuckold. Absolutly no faker. Actually I'm a cuck because my wife who is bisexual has cucked me with other woman a few years ago while discovering her sexual hunger for sex between woman. She loved it but it stopped because it was to time consuming to searche for other woman. She doesent know my presence her on this site but my submission in our Femdom marriage and my strong cuckold desire and feelings are no secret in our marriage and whe talk a lot about it. The reason I'm here "undercover" for her is because I want to talk openly here with like minded people. When I even think she could read here I couldent talk free anymore.

The one thing that keep me from beeing cuckold with another man is her fear to go for the real thing. But Shetold me several times if the opportunity shows up she's ready to go for it sure because she know how I want it for her and myself. But she's the one who decide when, wher and whit who.

Everything I post here is what I feel and can't express in real life.

Wife cucked me early on. Partly by circumstance, partly by choice. She got to experience a real man/men and later, so did I. (No wasn't my first man)

Viki

Cuck husband here who has swung with her and her dates at times but now I'm pushing her to ban my cock from her pussy and have placed my little man in exile . I have only had full sex with her on about 4 occasions in the last 18 months but she still demands my fingers , and my tongue , especially for clean ups . She has for the last 2 yrs met one on one with lovers and I have Ben banned from the bedroom or she meets without me . I have asked her in the last 4 or 5 months to not tell me when she is going on dates but to tell me sometime later that she met someone and has effectively cheated on me .

We are on the site as a couple. My husband is a caged ****** bi cuckold. I cucked him in our second year of marriage. I have had a black lover for the last 18 years. He is a man that was a fellow teacher.
Can i ask how an 18 year relationship, as you describe it, manifests itself? is it strictly sex 2-3 times a week? Or is it more? i.e. dating in public? dinners out? staying overnight? spending weekends together? Vacations together?
do family members know? friends? etc.

Pete

Can i ask how an 18 year relationship, as you describe it, manifests itself? is it strictly sex 2-3 times a week? Or is it more? i.e. dating in public? dinners out? staying overnight? spending weekends together? Vacations together?
do family members know? friends? etc.

Pete
It is an unique type of friendship. We have now retired. We split our time between Missouri and Florida. When we are in Missouri , I will go to his house alone most of the times. The only way I will tell my husband any details is if he cleans me. My husband and I will go to his house occasionally to play board games with him and his girl friend or he will invite us offer to watch a game. Sometimes we go off on our and fuck if we feel like it. We go to dinner occasionally or to a happy hour with my husband in tow. It is obvious what the relationship is in public.

When we are in Florida, he visits for a few days several times a year. We get the master bedroom and my husband gets the guest room. Our house is secluded so he insists that everyone is nude except for the cage on my husband even at our pool. The reason he insists on nudity is he can fuck me anywhere any time he chooses, the lania, over the arm chair in the living room, the kitchen counter, ect. During this time, my husband's duties are to serve us including fixing all meals, drinks and of course clean-up. When we go out, I wear a low cut top and a short skirt no panties. My husband must walk behind us.

thank you for that great answer. that is an extremely hot relationship. i wish my wife had been able to enjoy something like that.

one more, is hubby always with you when you & your riend are out in public?

thank you, again
Pete

H

Hi ya, You very well may be a cuck and not no it?. A very good friend is or is in denial? He stays home and watch the ******* while the wife goes out with the girls lookin hot 🔥, I’ve smelled mans cologne before mm. He needs to come to
terms with what he is.

Back