Two cuck couples sharing

Mmmm this is so hot. I have always wanted to have me and another cucky have to get on our knees and prepare each others BULLS for the wives. After the wives are properly fucked by REAL MEN, the wives and BULLS make me and the other cucky play with each other to completion while they all cuddle and watch us for their entertainment. As they watch they humiliate us while we moan rubbing each others lil clitty dicks, sucking and fucking each other like the lil sissy bitches that we have become.

One of my bucket list things is to be with another cuck couple as our wives are being used by several bulls. Both of us husbands in chastity together watching the Bulls do our wives while we stand together humiliated.
Mmmm this is so hot. I have always wanted to have me and another cucky have to get on our knees and prepare each others BULLS for the wives. After the wives are properly fucked by REAL MEN, the wives and BULLS make me and the other cucky play with each other to completion while they all cuddle and watch us for their entertainment. As they watch they humiliate us while we moan rubbing each others lil clitty dicks, sucking and fucking each other like the lil sissy bitches that we have become.

That would be just right.

perfect scenario and one which i use countless times to get off with my little limp dicklette

One of my bucket list things is to be with another cuck couple as our wives are being used by several bulls. Both of us husbands in chastity together watching the Bulls do our wives while we stand together humiliated.
As a white cuck wannabe I fantasize about a similar situation. In particular, one big black bull rules us and at least one other white couple. Occasionally he may bring his white couples together and fuck the white wives in front of me and the other cuck. Maybe bringing another black bull to help out too.

Back