Two cuck couples sharing

Although I'm a single white cuck wannabe when I envisage myself in a cuckold relationship I do have this fantasy. Watching with another a white cuck hubby as our white wives are fucked by big black men and we are there to serve and be at the beck and call or our wives and their black masters.

Although I'm a single white cuck wannabe when I envisage myself in a cuckold relationship I do have this fantasy. Watching with another a white cuck hubby as our white wives are fucked by big black men and we are there to serve and be at the beck and call or our wives and their black masters.
that's been a long held fantasy of mine

One of the scenario's I am thinking about is the other cuck and I have paid for a very expensive suite for our wives and their Bull. After preparing a small bar we are both dismissed by our wives for the night. The other cuck and I have reserved a cheap room in a Motel Six for both of us to share but before leaving the nice hotel we sit in the bar for a ******* wearring our chastity devices and talking about how much are wives are enjoying their night. We leave and spend the night at the Motel Six. At 11am the next morning we are texted by the Bull to pick up our wives and take them home.

One of the scenario's I am thinking about is the other cuck and I have paid for a very expensive suite for our wives and their Bull. After preparing a small bar we are both dismissed by our wives for the night. The other cuck and I have reserved a cheap room in a Motel Six for both of us to share but before leaving the nice hotel we sit in the bar for a ******* wearring our chastity devices and talking about how much are wives are enjoying their night. We leave and spend the night at the Motel Six. At 11am the next morning we are texted by the Bull to pick up our wives and take them home.
Just to add to this humiliation, the motel 6 room has one bed which you are ****** to share.

Just to add to this humiliation, the motel 6 room has one bed which you are ****** to share.
I would like to share the bed with the other cuck.
Knowing that our wives are being properly fucked by Black Bulls would arouse us so much. We would be stroking and sucking each others little cocks all night long.
Our fears that the Bulls could take our wives from us, that they would want strong Black alpha men would give us such bittersweet feelings of inadequacy.

Knowing that our wives are being properly fucked by Black Bulls would arouse us so much. We would be stroking and sucking each others little cocks all night long.
Our fears that the Bulls could take our wives from us, that they would want strong Black alpha men would give us such bittersweet feelings of inadequacy.
And if your wife walked in while you were sucking the other husband?

And no blanket so the only warmth is the other cuck.

Personally I would keep sucking him and pleasing him in front of her wanting her to see me being such a lil bottom sissy bitch boi. It would add to the the humiliation and make me even more submissive.
Love the idea of me and another fuck pleasuring each other, wearing our wife's panties etc and the Bulls walking in with our wife's as we are playing with each other.
The thought of the wife's seeing us for what we are would push the humiliation limits through the roof for me.
Also love the idea that me and the other cuck would then become boyfriends to each other. Go out on dates with our wife's and their Bulls.

My wife’s best friend is also a bbc slut.
Her husband and I have watched them with their guys and masturbated together.
Several times we did each other while the girls watched.
Last winter they went on a cruise for a week with their bulls. Her girlfriends hub and I met for drinks and discussed our wives fucking black cock.
After a few drinks we got naked and masturbated each other.

My wife and I always enjoy chatting and hanging out with other cuckold couples. Unfortunately we do not have the opportunity to do this often enough. We would love to become close enough friends to share a BBC Bull. Being ****** to watch with another submissive cuckold is a very erotic idea.

This scenario is something that my Slut wife and I would really be into, especially if the other woman was also bi. We like the idea of just one dominant BBC Bull being at such a gathering and directing the sluts while their cuckolds watch the action. Although we know several black Bulls who would be interested in this, we have looked for, but not found, a cuck couple to join us. We live part-time in the LA area. Let us know if there are any couples in LA who would be interested. Here is a photo of my Slut, taken when she was younger, where she and her bi-girlfriend, after playing with each other, then serviced their white Bull.

Attachments

• Servicing their Bull.jpg
    Servicing their Bull.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Back