Verified Turns out people don't think I'm real - please could you verify me for the second time?

GMK

Couple
Real Person
From
UK
Hope you enjoy this video of me and will allow me to be re-verified please? 🙏

I'm not sure what else I can do to prove I'm real bar sitting on your face and letting you taste me...

A note to whoever reported me to admin questioning my authenticity...would love to know your response to this and what made you think I wasn't real in first place?

Also curious as to whether anyone else has had the experience of being verified and it being revoked as we did...?

Thank you in advance
View attachment me.mp4

I'm not sure what else I can do to prove I'm real bar sitting on your face and letting you taste me...

A note to whoever reported me to admin questioning my authenticity...would love to know your response to this and what made you think I wasn't real in first place?

Also curious as to whether anyone else has had the experience of being verified and it being revoked as we did...?

Thank you in advance
View attachment 4051158
You are very real 💦😈😈😈 what's the name of the song 🔥🔥🎶?

Some bitches a too good to be true.....they just thought you were one of them.
Take it as a compliment, really :)

Thank you in advance
View attachment 4051158

All I can say is WOW!!! ❤🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I would take the being reported as a compliment though it is a hassle if your verification is removed. You are only being reported because you are to good to be true. You are stunning. I am sure there are a few others here who can relate that are just as beautiful. On this and other similar sites if any female looks as stunning as you most are fake and that is what most expect till proven otherwise.

You are definitely real and stunning.

I apologize for those reporting you.

Thank you in advance
View attachment 4051158
Perfectly done reverification u sexy brit hot ass, :blackheart: :bigsmile: :blackgrimace:

Thank you in advance
View attachment 4051158Tag isn't in the verification video and the photo tags are on a flat 2-D plane that happens to be very easy to photoshop . Thats enough for many to call fake. Sucks but fakers are just a reality of this lifestyle. :qos: ;)

Thank you in advance
View attachment 4051158
Who can have doubts after this?

Reactions: GMK
Back