Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay

Well when hubby lets a big strong black alpha male into our bedroom, he should have figured that the bull was going to try and violate our marriage, at least a little. As he severed the marital bonds between me and hubby, new ones were forged between me and my bull. After seeing hubby do things like eat another guy's butthole, or let a guy cum all over his face and make him wear it, of course I've lost respect for him; what woman wouldn't? At least sexually that is. Otherwise when the bull isn't around (which is the majority of the time) we get along great. But when my pussy gets wet, I think about my bull mounting me, not hubby. Sorry, that's just the way things are now.
No need to apologize. It's the way things should be.

That should be done as a rule any and all the time. It's got to go that way white men tend to hang on to the belief that they can still be with their wives and if they're doing this have you sucking dick already keep sucking dick the husband or boyfriend should always be made gay 100% of the time he has to submit to his position in life he's not supposed to have his wife he's supposed to have that dick he's supposed to love and worship black dick he is supposed to be tasked to do things and rewarded with black dick however they do it that's the that's something that should be done immediately
You're right. If I was in a relationship and my partner was being fucked by Black Men what would be the point of me trying to satisfy her. I would much prefer to be sissified by the BBC and take his cock whenever he wanted to use me as his bitch. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay? I don't think its about "turning" a husband, but more like helping him act out what he secretly has been wanting for a long time... to be the girl for a real man, for the same man who's been giving his wife mind bending orgasms... and secretly wishing it was he who was cumming like that... with a black dick balls deep inside him.
I couldn't have put it better. We are already inferior to Black Men and I do wish it was me submitting and cumming on a Black Bull's Cock.
:blackheart:🔥:blackheart:

This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
I think it should be part of the progression. First, he must be sissified and feminized. If he works out of the home he'll need to dress like the man he used to be. However, you can sissy him up with a cute belly-button piercing and some tattoos indicating his status that can only be seen in intimate settings. The sissy will need to always be practicing, learning, and making the effort to become as passable as possible. Sissy's thoughts should always come from her new female status.

The sissy must, of course be caged. Her wife, if her bull allows it, could put a strap-on on her for penetration. But of course the sissy will get no sexual pleasure, only her wife.

Turning him gay is not necessary. What is necessary is her exclusive association of sexual pleasure with cock. Her days of fucking pussy are over. She will suck cock. She will watch her wife get fucked, hear her moans and become jealous. Once this happens, she can sparingly reward her sissy with big black cock. Oral for small rewards and filling her sissy pussy with his giant cock and seed.

The result should be a fairly passible, caged sissy who knows her place and worships the bull's cock and get super excited at the thought of taking him orally or anally. She should feel a deep sense of gratitude when the bull uses her.

This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
I love being pussy free because it’s probably pushed me to my limits and my greatest goals to overcome my fears and weaknesses but I’ve always loved BBC’s I should have been born a woman I literally cried the first time I took a BBC because I loved it so much I asked him to stay and pound away I was meant to be a bottom bitch

Back