Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay

I had some bisexual experience, precisely with a black men, but that was a long time ago. When I joined b2w, never thought I would become a submissive cuck. I was only interested in watching and dismissed the idea of having any nearly gay experience again. I even wrote some posts here questioning the probability that this lifestyle could turn straight guys gay.
But all of that changed.
I'm currently playing a cuck to my neighbour/gf. I'm caged. And to make things more complicated, I also hooked up with another lady. Although with some effort I can remove my cage, my dick now stays limp and small. This means sex with this new lady is reduced to oral on her and anal prostate stimulation on me which is the only means to have some sort of orgasms after ca. 3months. My gf had insisted in pegging me and I always rejected that. But after the prostate massage by my new girl, I got weak and finally let me peg by my old neighbour/gf. This is now happening 2-3 times in a week. It removes a lot of tension from me. But initially, she wanted me to suck her bulls cocks and get fucked by one of them. My old me is resisting her perverted plans. But lately, she has been using a thicker black strap-on dildo on me, and she enjoys it big time. I have been avoiding these situations for 5 days now. I wonder if I could be strong enough to eventually break up with her for good and recover my virility. I accept, however, that this is called conditioning for a reason and that many cuckolds may end up becoming very submissive at the end, depending on the relationship and intentions of their wives.

I've found myself looking at BBC pics in the Stud, Stallion, Bull and Cock Photos section. What can I say?

It's a matter of time. In my case, after 6 wks my ex gf gave me a smaller cage. You can still have erections, but not in full-size due to the cage restraint. Sooner or later, the muscle will tell the nerves not to bother and erections disappear. You become more productive at work and reabsorbe sperm as protein for your brain. The post you refer to is 1.5 yrs old. At the end, my ex-gf let a black guy break my manhood at a party. It wasn't rap_e, but it was double humiliating as other people were looking onto us. There, I had a last orgasm for a long while and was thereby certifiying I was a sissy in front of all those other girls and men. Long story short, I broke with her and started living with another lady. My dick has recovered and have decent erections. The catch is I have to think of a black man fucking me in order to please my girl. I tried hard, but there is no way back. Just think good about it.

I once managed that too. But mental orgasms prevailed and fell back to cage and getting pegged.
After 3 years, it was unavoidable. I introduced my wife into the style, her bull made her peg me in front of him while getting kissed and fingered by him, and she liked it really. I became her dedicated pussy-licker and creampie-cleaner. They found me a bi bull, my wife and I developed a lesbian sexual life and bonded as sisters in devotion for BBC. Sissified, I also started HRT, and have shared some other black and brown men with my "wife".

Last edited:
Outercourse between a Cuckold and the wife can and is an extremely bonding and sexually satisfying experience. The cuck and wife can enjoy a much more intimate connection during lovemaking than when the cuckold was thinking with his penis.. then it's about him cumming..which tends to only take a minute or two. Non- penetrative lovemaking can be much more bonding and fulfilling for both.
While not a cuckold, agree with the rest of this. Having been pussy free for 18 months my wife and I will occasionally lay in bed and gently caress and tease each other. Then when she’s been satisfied, she’ll usually play with me bringing me to the edge of orgasm a few times. If she’s still in the mood, I’ll gently place the tip of my cock between her labia and slowly move back and forth but not to the point of cumming. On the rare occasion we will practice “soaking” inserting just the tip while laying next to her and snuggling - again without climaxing. These sessions have lasted anywhere from 45-60 mins. The compersion I get is off the charts and helps me get over not having intercourse.

Mine has not had pussy in a while....He was asked to open the door to my Bull , no pants just a T shirt walk to the bed room get on his knees and suck as a wellcome...No stroking leaking cum while I verbally call him sissy... hes a straight Stag hubby but in the moment he can be turned to be a cock sucker...I would say the word I am looking for is " My current BF and I turned him situationally gay".... He looks straight but not now ;)
I would love to hear more about this

How many of you would be intimate with a guy not because you wanted to be but because your girlfriend told you to be?
I think that is a very good point. As a lifelong submissive my historical fetish/kink desires have always seemed to have taken me from Femdom to interracial cuckolding to feminization/emasculation. Its always really been about wanting to do what a girlfriend has told me to do, not because I really want to do the thing she is telling me to do but because I want to give her pleasure because I know it pleases her to have that complete control over me. The thought of her conditioning me in such a way to her requirements is what i guess is really going on here...

I think that is a very good point. As a lifelong submissive my historical fetish/kink desires have always seemed to have taken me from Femdom to interracial cuckolding to feminization/emasculation. Its always really been about wanting to do what a girlfriend has told me to do, not because I really want to do the thing she is telling me to do but because I want to give her pleasure because I know it pleases her to have that complete control over me. The thought of her conditioning me in such a way to her requirements is what i guess is really going on here...
Very Well said. In fact the only way I found harmony is with a Woman who loves to be in that position.

This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
I love your thinking

I began feminizing as a cuckold and later it took on a life of its own. I keep my legs and body shaved except for a little muff and wear panties at all times. At first it seems like a radical fetish and then after awhile it becomes kind of normal. And fun. And beautiful. Over time I voluntarily let myself become sort of impotent, too, so that changed things quite a bit in terms of how I view myself. I can ejaculate but not form an erection, really. My wife loves it. I don't know as I'm gay but for a long time I couldn't look at men's penises unless there was a woman involved and now I can look at and cum from looking at black cock alone. The "turning" part is the more a woman gets into it the more it turns me on, it's like surrendering to her wishes, sacrificing my manhood. If she hands me a bra, for example, it's a turn on. If a bull is involved then it's me surrendering my sex to him. I have impotence and castration fantasies though so maybe I'm just wired for that.

xoxoxox <3
Oh no not weird at all you seem to know what you like and embrace it ,as a impotent sisicuckold myself I to share your desires interests with being casterated I would like my sac removed as well small breast implants is desired

Back