Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay

I will talk about my self: the relationship between my wife and her bull help me to be a sissy and more girly I feel that’s is am girl is bigger when I see my wife’s bull is so stud and satisfied and dominated my wife that’s make me so Femboy and become me and my wife as his girls that’s make me and my wife satisfied we enjoy about that

I will talk about my self: the relationship between my wife and her bull help me to be a sissy and more girly I feel that’s is am girl is bigger when I see my wife’s bull is so stud and satisfied and dominated my wife that’s make me so Femboy and become me and my wife as his girls that’s make me and my wife satisfied we enjoy about that
My wife turned me this way now I openly do with and without her

This really plays into one of my longer term fantasies around cuckold couples. I've always preferred it when the cuck feels jealousy when I'm fucking his wife. As mentioned in a blog of mine the only time I ever came in a guys mouth was when I was kissing the wife of a particularly jealous cuckold. As he watched and sucked my cock every moan he made was laced with jealous anguish. I found that wickedly delicious and exploded in the back of his throat.

Leading on from that I'm really turned on by the idea of the cuck being jealous of his wife because I'm fucking her and not him. I love the idea of a long term arrangement in which I make the cuck wait for months and months wondering when the day finally arrives in which he's fully feminised by my cock. I've not yet fucked a guy but that's how I imagine it happening.

This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
Are there any Bi sexual or straight black men that aren't threatened to let a white boi suck them hard and then demand that the cuck cleans up their creampie?

I began feminizing as a cuckold and later it took on a life of its own. I keep my legs and body shaved except for a little muff and wear panties at all times. At first it seems like a radical fetish and then after awhile it becomes kind of normal. And fun. And beautiful. Over time I voluntarily let myself become sort of impotent, too, so that changed things quite a bit in terms of how I view myself. I can ejaculate but not form an erection, really. My wife loves it. I don't know as I'm gay but for a long time I couldn't look at men's penises unless there was a woman involved and now I can look at and cum from looking at black cock alone. The "turning" part is the more a woman gets into it the more it turns me on, it's like surrendering to her wishes, sacrificing my manhood. If she hands me a bra, for example, it's a turn on. If a bull is involved then it's me surrendering my sex to him. I have impotence and castration fantasies though so maybe I'm just wired for that.

xoxoxox <3
Love shaving my legs and body hair. Very fit but very sexy and very bi, allmost gay. Prefer dick to pussy esp bbc

Attachments

• 0819171421.jpg
    0819171421.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 96
Are there any Bi sexual or straight black men that aren't threatened to let a white boi suck them hard and then demand that the cuck cleans up their creampie?
If there is they probably will not admit it outwardly . Because from what I hear online is that a Black Man is more open to getting off any way he wants yet it has been very baron for us in any one we have talked to to take on as possible Bulls .

Mine has not had pussy in a while....He was asked to open the door to my Bull , no pants just a T shirt walk to the bed room get on his knees and suck as a wellcome...No stroking leaking cum while I verbally call him sissy... hes a straight Stag hubby but in the moment he can be turned to be a cock sucker...I would say the word I am looking for is " My current BF and I turned him situationally gay".... He looks straight but not now ;)

Attachments

• Hw Bottom Front.png
    Hw Bottom Front.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 111
Back