Turning Black dominance in relationships into Black power in the world

Hello,

I was talking to a wonderful and powerful Black Master and he said for me to post this here to get your views. We know there is an increasing trend in Black dominance in sex and relationships. But how can that translate into a greater appreciation for Black Power and supremacy in the world and amplify Black leadership?

Any and all thoughts would be most appreciated! Thanks you

Black Supremacy in sexual relationships is just the first primal step. Eventually, Black Dominance will be prevalent in all walks of life. This is already seen in business. My Boss at work is a Black Man and His Boss is a Black Woman. They are so much more Dominant and Powerful than any of the white bosses I have worked for. I made a serious error one day, and my Boss’ Boss (the Black Woman) called me to Her office and chewed me out for about 45 minutes in front of my Boss (the Black Man) and His secretary (a white female). She completely broke my spirit and reduced me to Her whimpering minion. I am scared of Her and I am scared of my immediate Boss. I see this happening in many businesses. White employees scared of their Black Bosses. I have also noticed white bosses scared of their Black Employees. This is one aspect of how Black Dominance and Black Leadership will translate into the mainstream of society.

Hi all, I also have a Black Boss that I worked for 7 year in two different jobs. We do not have a sexual relationship, cuckold etc, but he is very strict and disciplinarian so we have a dominance relationship we could say.

His power is absolute and he always makes work overtime and weekends to complete all the tasks he demands. I admit in the beginning it was difficult but I learned to appreciate his dominance and I become very servile. In general I just say "Yes Sir" and work hard to make everything perfect for him.

You got disciplined because you made an error? This ok and happen to me too but sometimes my Boss just decides that I need to be disciplined even if did not wrong just to keep my performance.

This happened in a very naturally way and I am happy

White employees scared of their Black Bosses. I have also noticed white bosses scared of their Black Employees. This is one aspect of how Black Dominance and Black Leadership will translate into the mainstream of society.
You got disciplined because you made an error? This ok and happen to me too but sometimes my Boss just decides that I need to be disciplined even if did not wrong just to keep my performance.
I enjoyed reading the comments above (of which I have shown excerpts. They are two examples of what is happening in the workplace, in government, in schools, etc. across the United States. Every black person who is newly appointed to a position of authority expands our dominance, as does each one who is promoted to a higher position. Shaming in front of others is one technique that we use, as noted in one of the above comments.

Recent cultural changes have even empowered blacks not in authority, as noted in one of the posts above ("I have also noticed white bosses scared of their Black Employees."). That situation is far from unique. White people sense the changes that are occurring. Just watch and see what happens in coming years as we continue to gain control and use that control.

Shaming in front of others is one technique that we use, as noted in one of the above comments.

White people sense the changes that are occurring. Just watch and see what happens in coming years as we continue to gain control and use that control.

I agree, shaming in front of an audience is a very effective method. The berating I described above is the worst scolding I had received, but there have been many others. I had a white co-worker who quit his job because he couldn’t take being shamed and berated so frequently. I think he also had racial objections to submitting to Black Authority.

I believe you are right. Black Empowerment will continue to expand because many Black Men and Black Women have great courage and determination in imposing Their will on society. In spite of how I’m treated, I still greatly admire both of my Black Bosses because, like most Black People, They have kind of a Regal bearing that commands respect. Considering our history of racial discrimination, I don’t blame Them for busting white asses like mine. I am able to take my frequent emotional beatings because I have been humbled and my spirit is now broken. It is how I survive at my job. I think this will be the fate of many other whites as Black Empowerment continues.

Black Supremacy in sexual relationships is just the first primal step. Eventually, Black Dominance will be prevalent in all walks of life. This is already seen in business. My Boss at work is a Black Man and His Boss is a Black Woman. They are so much more Dominant and Powerful than any of the white bosses I have worked for. I made a serious error one day, and my Boss’ Boss (the Black Woman) called me to Her office and chewed me out for about 45 minutes in front of my Boss (the Black Man) and His secretary (a white female). She completely broke my spirit and reduced me to Her whimpering minion. I am scared of Her and I am scared of my immediate Boss. I see this happening in many businesses. White employees scared of their Black Bosses. I have also noticed white bosses scared of their Black Employees. This is one aspect of how Black Dominance and Black Leadership will translate into the mainstream of society.
Demand respect everyone deserves it

Hello,

I was talking to a wonderful and powerful Black Master and he said for me to post this here to get your views. We know there is an increasing trend in Black dominance in sex and relationships. But how can that translate into a greater appreciation for Black Power and supremacy in the world and amplify Black leadership?

Any and all thoughts would be most appreciated! Thanks you
If he can't figure that out on his own then maybe he should not be in power.

If he can't figure that out on his own then maybe he should not be in power.
This is actually a complex question. It is not a matter one one person 'figuring it out'. It is about how real Black dominance translates to black power and leadership in culture as opposed to just masters / cuckolds etc. and sexual scenarios. I see the question as an attempt to start a dialogue. The real question is in the current environment, how do black men and women rise to control everything? I think this would require a revolution. What we are seeing right now, protests, violence, indignance and anger are a step toward realization. What is the next step. Social programs such as Affirmative action works somewhat but not entirely. I believe the most important thing that has to happen is for black men and women to run for office. The more black people in office, the more black power will emerge until it will eventually be a dominant *******.
'.

I had never thought about being a cuckhold until two years ago after a strange experience on my job. An African American man was hired as the new division director. He began recruiting many other African Americans until the division which had once been almost all white was now mostly black. Then he carried out two reorganizations where he demoted some of the whites down in the hierarchy and promoted some of the African American employees up. My position was safe after the first reorganization, but I was angry at what I thought was reverse racism against some of the whites in my division. So, I decided to confront him, and we had a very heated discussion. He was very offended that I had the nerve to challenge him on this. So, in the second reorganization he busted me down from my position as a supervisor to a lower position where I was now supervised by two African American women. He hurt me bad with my demotion, and I had hoped that would be the end of it. But from then on, he was on a quest to make my life miserable with constant castigations and humiliations. I couldn’t believe he had the nerve to do all what he was doing to me. I had nothing but disdain for him. Then I began to realize how much I revered him (maybe it was Stockholm syndrome). I revered him because he was so strong and self-assured, and he didn’t allow anyone to push him around. He was my oppressor and my idol at the same time. He had a pretty white secretary that was very flirtatious and subservient to him. He would usually chastise me in front of her and three or four black managers. He would send me an email in the morning to report to his office at 3:00 p.m. so he could talk to me about some performance problem I had. He would make these meetings late in the day so I would have all day to worry about it. These meetings always meant I was going to be verbally disciplined in front of an audience. The first few times I was terrified and dreaded the wait until 3:00 pm. After my long and harsh reprimand, I would go home devastated and completely depleted. Finally, during one of my verbal punishment sessions, I noticed his white secretary watching my humiliation and trauma with amusement. The next time I got an email to report to his office at 3:00 pm, I actually looked forward to my meeting with him with some kind of stressful and sexual excitement where I began craving the humiliation, and I started imagining him fucking his secretary as he was verbally disciplining me. That was the beginning of weird changes going on in my head that led me to the cuckhold lifestyle. I started doing some research and found this website and an abundance of other resources. Now I’m a full fledged caged cuck.

I had never thought about being a cuckhold until two years ago after a strange experience on my job. An African American man was hired as the new division director. He began recruiting many other African Americans until the division which had once been almost all white was now mostly black. Then he carried out two reorganizations where he demoted some of the whites down in the hierarchy and promoted some of the African American employees up. My position was safe after the first reorganization, but I was angry at what I thought was reverse racism against some of the whites in my division. So, I decided to confront him, and we had a very heated discussion. He was very offended that I had the nerve to challenge him on this. So, in the second reorganization he busted me down from my position as a supervisor to a lower position where I was now supervised by two African American women. He hurt me bad with my demotion, and I had hoped that would be the end of it. But from then on, he was on a quest to make my life miserable with constant castigations and humiliations. I couldn’t believe he had the nerve to do all what he was doing to me. I had nothing but disdain for him. Then I began to realize how much I revered him (maybe it was Stockholm syndrome). I revered him because he was so strong and self-assured, and he didn’t allow anyone to push him around. He was my oppressor and my idol at the same time. He had a pretty white secretary that was very flirtatious and subservient to him. He would usually chastise me in front of her and three or four black managers. He would send me an email in the morning to report to his office at 3:00 p.m. so he could talk to me about some performance problem I had. He would make these meetings late in the day so I would have all day to worry about it. These meetings always meant I was going to be verbally disciplined in front of an audience. The first few times I was terrified and dreaded the wait until 3:00 pm. After my long and harsh reprimand, I would go home devastated and completely depleted. Finally, during one of my verbal punishment sessions, I noticed his white secretary watching my humiliation and trauma with amusement. The next time I got an email to report to his office at 3:00 pm, I actually looked forward to my meeting with him with some kind of stressful and sexual excitement where I began craving the humiliation, and I started imagining him fucking his secretary as he was verbally disciplining me. That was the beginning of weird changes going on in my head that led me to the cuckhold lifestyle. I started doing some research and found this website and an abundance of other resources. Now I’m a full fledged caged cuck.

I hope you are happy
Work for Black Bosses is a fantastic experience

I have to agree. Even though I am badly abused and live in constant fear of my two Black Bosses, it feels right to submit to Them. I think this is the way nature intended the workplace to operate. Black People in general are natural leaders and They can crack the whip and get things done. I know when They crack the whip on me, I jump up and get to work.

Back