Turn me into a bbc whore

I have converted 2 girlfriends hubby gave his ex girlfriend's an experience of a life time doi ng this no wonder they still want me hubby and now i get to enjoy the chocolate while married to wonderful man. Im so lucky my hubby has a big cock and last a very long time never met a man that can keep up until i met frank. Then he introduced this to me!!!! I still can believe that we go out i get to fuck huge black dick in front of hubby and the next day like nothing ever happened. I dont need it but fun and very arousing. I wont share my man no matter what but still in oz on what im allowed to do with black dick. Alot of men are intimidated just the thought if you experienced a black dick in life but my hubby loves t he voodoo as he calls it. He has had a few black women and enjoyed very much. But mmmmm getting horny for hubby and one of my 3 black lovers. I absolutely wont do a gang bang but i love watching and read about it.
Why won’t you do a gangbang? Just curious..

It's a huge fantasy to find a bull to convert me into a complete whore. To use me and let however he wants to use me. For me to service his friends and let them fill my holes with cum all the time. To be passed around daily.

Coming back to hubby with cum dripping out of my holes all the time.
Like Jenny summers!

Me.... ready to be passed around... currently visiting Gulfport, MS without hubby. Looking to meet BBC
Could not agree more.15B0761E-B9DC-42B3-808E-8DAC1A4AF66B.jpeg

Last edited:
It's a huge fantasy to find a bull to convert me into a complete whore. To use me and let however he wants to use me. For me to service his friends and let them fill my holes with cum all the time. To be passed around daily.

Coming back to hubby with cum dripping out of my holes all the time.
Like Jenny summers!
its a fantasy, just a fantasy

Im proud to say I am all black mens whore!My husband has learned over 25 years to deal with it and he watches black men take me away from him all the time and he says it turns him on when he sees me lust for them and give myself to them completely!He also gets to watch alot as Im being fucked senseless lol!

Im proud to say I am all black mens whore!My husband has learned over 25 years to deal with it and he watches black men take me away from him all the time and he says it turns him on when he sees me lust for them and give myself to them completely!He also gets to watch alot as Im being fucked senseless lol!
@Pamlovesblackcock Pam you are the most amazing woman! And i envy your husband so much! 😍

Back