Turn me into a bbc whore

It's a huge fantasy to find a bull to convert me into a complete whore. To use me and let however he wants to use me. For me to service his friends and let them fill my holes with cum all the time. To be passed around daily.

Coming back to hubby with cum dripping out of my holes all the time.
Like Jenny summers!
I'd like the opportunity. I'm in N.Y.and id like to make something happen in you. I've got another bull with me and we're both hungry to slut someone like toy

Attachments

• 20171210_184450.jpg
    20171210_184450.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
[QUOTE = "Whit_Guy_4_Slut, post: 909322, member: 64157"] Deixe toda uma gangue de negros usá-lo como uma boneca de sexo cheia. [/ QUOTE]
eu amo isso

It's a huge fantasy to find a bull to convert me into a complete whore. To use me and let however he wants to use me. For me to service his friends and let them fill my holes with cum all the time. To be passed around daily.

Like Jenny summers!

Such a beautiful dream, the best of all if you ask me! Make it come true

Like Jenny summers!
Yeah...I want to introduce you to the real world. Making you my black cock white slut.

Attachments

• P_20170513_095740_1_BF_p.jpg
    P_20170513_095740_1_BF_p.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 33
Back