Turn me into a bbc whore

It's a huge fantasy to find a bull to convert me into a complete whore. To use me and let however he wants to use me. For me to service his friends and let them fill my holes with cum all the time. To be passed around daily.

Coming back to hubby with cum dripping out of my holes all the time.
Like Jenny summers!
Damn baby you are true slut. I would love to cum inside of you.

Great attitude!
Thanks. There are so many terms in the English language that are pejorative of women and their desires but it's time to fight back. A 'black cock whore' is a woman who enjoys sex with black men and to hell with all the social and historical connotations. I want to marry a black cock whore - say no more!

It's a huge fantasy to find a bull to convert me into a complete whore. To use me and let however he wants to use me. For me to service his friends and let them fill my holes with cum all the time. To be passed around daily.

Like Jenny summers!
From Oxfordshire but often in London. Ready to pound your sexy pussy and that your deep throat.xx

This is exactly how my wife is now and it's only been about 3 months since she fucked her first cock. Hes a trainer at the same gym she goes to and she was very attracted to him after he started flirting with her even tho she had on her ring. They started getting lunch together and she ended up sucking his cock after only a couple times going out. She says she didn't know why she just dropped to get knees and pulled his dick out just cause he asked if she ever thought about that with him, in one of the offices there. She knew how big he was cause she could see his dick outline from the shorts he wore at the gym. She came home freaking out apologizing to me even tho we aways role played this exact thing. She wasn't on the pill but she quickly got on it cause she didn't trust herself. It started out with just him and sucking his dick then quickly went to letting him use her as his fuck toy and now she does all of what you described with his 2 other friends from the same gym. She loves the experience and had turned into this black cock lover that lets them use her for ANYTHING there nasty minds can cum up with. She says she likes being passed around cause they all do different things she likes and they all have big cocks. She said her pussy had never felt so full and she can't even describe the feeling she has when they slide their cock all the way into her and hits the back of her cervix. She's a petite athletic girl so they just dominate her. It's fun to watch her have so much fun with sex when she started so inexperienced.

Like Jenny summers!
Exactly what I’m looking for but with me u have to be serving all three holes. Are u?

I have been talking to an ex gf I dated and was in love with. She has no idea I'm now a faggot for bbc. I am totally addicted to black cock. I have no desire to FUCK her. I do want to get her hooked on black cock. She and I have been talking and she says she is open to alternative type sex. Specifically 3some friendly. I plan on telling her we should have one. Ask a black king to help turn her out. When the 3some is about to happen I will present her to the black king and come up with some excuse to leave her with him to be dicked down as long as it takes to turn her out. At some point I will be called in by the black king where he will have me suck him in her sight and he will break it to her what I am and continue to FUCK her silly.. I hope it works. I would be happy if she became a bbc ho.i love bbc. I surrendered to him. I obey I.m addicted to big black cock all white people should be. I will help in that process. I live for black dick. I want it. It has me obsessed. I can't get enough.

Thats hot
This is exactly how my wife is now and it's only been about 3 months since she fucked her first cock. Hes a trainer at the same gym she goes to and she was very attracted to him after he started flirting with her even tho she had on her ring. They started getting lunch together and she ended up sucking his cock after only a couple times going out. She says she didn't know why she just dropped to get knees and pulled his dick out just cause he asked if she ever thought about that with him, in one of the offices there. She knew how big he was cause she could see his dick outline from the shorts he wore at the gym. She came home freaking out apologizing to me even tho we aways role played this exact thing. She wasn't on the pill but she quickly got on it cause she didn't trust herself. It started out with just him and sucking his dick then quickly went to letting him use her as his fuck toy and now she does all of what you described with his 2 other friends from the same gym. She loves the experience and had turned into this black cock lover that lets them use her for ANYTHING there nasty minds can cum up with. She says she likes being passed around cause they all do different things she likes and they all have big cocks. She said her pussy had never felt so full and she can't even describe the feeling she has when they slide their cock all the way into her and hits the back of her cervix. She's a petite athletic girl so they just dominate her. It's fun to watch her have so much fun with sex when she started so inexperienced.

Like Jenny summers!
My first man taught me a lot. The most important thing that being a slut, whore etc... Is a good thing

I have converted 2 girlfriends hubby gave his ex girlfriend's an experience of a life time doi ng this no wonder they still want me hubby and now i get to enjoy the chocolate while married to wonderful man. Im so lucky my hubby has a big cock and last a very long time never met a man that can keep up until i met frank. Then he introduced this to me!!!! I still can believe that we go out i get to fuck huge black dick in front of hubby and the next day like nothing ever happened. I dont need it but fun and very arousing. I wont share my man no matter what but still in oz on what im allowed to do with black dick. Alot of men are intimidated just the thought if you experienced a black dick in life but my hubby loves t he voodoo as he calls it. He has had a few black women and enjoyed very much. But mmmmm getting horny for hubby and one of my 3 black lovers. I absolutely wont do a gang bang but i love watching and read about it.

Back