Trying to understand

Thanks everyone for the advice. Hubbys taking me out this weekend and we're going to have a heart to heart. He says he doesn't want to loose me and he's going to do whatever it takes to put this behind us. And although I'm not going to have sex with another man, you guys have helped me to see his perspective somewhat.
:lips:

Thanks everyone for the advice. Hubbys taking me out this weekend and we're going to have a heart to heart. He says he doesn't want to loose me and he's going to do whatever it takes to put this behind us. And although I'm not going to have sex with another man, you guys have helped me to see his perspective somewhat.

Why dont you have a compromise. Let your hubby see you get close to a Black man. Maybe find a Black personal trainer or someone to become a friend. This could be a very healthy test of your relationship. Friendships with the opposite sex should be encouraged but so many couples struggle with that. Let him see you dancing with a Black man. Feed his fantasies a little please. They wont go away after your talk i can promise you that.
However you go forward if you make the slightest intro of a Black man into your lives be that sexual or not, it will be a huge turn on for him and it is likely your sex life together will rocket!!
Best wishes to you both.

Hey all. Very new here. Well I'm currently separated from my husband. We had a good marriage up until about 3 years ago when he became obsessed with this cuckolding idea. At first he would drop hints about bringing someone else in to our sex life. It progressed to him sending me pictures of big black dicks and little white ones trying to convince me that big and black is better. I have no interest in sleeping with another man and I've told him this many times but he's like obsessed with this idea and I'm hoping seperating and he sees that he might loose me and his ******* might snap him out of this addiction.

He even spent like $75 on a huge black dildo that I refuse to use. It looks like it would hurt a horse

But mainly I'm here to try and see why this id such a turn on for him. The answer he gives is so vague "it's so hot to see white girls fuck black guys" isn't much of an answer.
I admire your desire to understand your husband by coming on this site and asking. I am not into cuckholding and I don’t understand it either but I do understand sexual kink. We all have our sexual kinks but your husband is openly being honest with you about his. I would look at it like this. He loves you and you love him. He is being honest so therefore probably trustworthy. You can disregard his needs and divorce, you can try to fulfill his needs and still divorce, you can fulfill his needs and find you like it. Not great odds but you have the power. His kink will always be there whether he shares it with you or hides it from you. But it’s really all your choice at this point. Good luck

I think looking in to a Hotwife/stag relationship. It's similar to a cuckold relationship except that you're husband is more involved with who you have sex with. He's still an alpha, but likes sharing his prize with other men. He's still your rock, your protector, your white knight. I followed a couple on tumblr who were in to this and believe me he was no sub cuck. If a potential bull got out of hand, hubby would handle the situation real quick!! All the while the wife is treated like a princess in every aspect of the relationship

So hubbys back. Things are going great. He came back Sunday and has managed to not bring this up at all. Which is great. I'm sure at some point in time when he gets a little too relaxed, he'll bring it up and I tell myself now that I've seen it from other people's perspective I'm not going to get upset and I'll go along with the fantasy with a little more enthusiasm given he doesn't go back to wanting it so bad he can't perform without it.

So hubbys back. Things are going great. He came back Sunday and has managed to not bring this up at all. Which is great. I'm sure at some point in time when he gets a little too relaxed, he'll bring it up and I tell myself now that I've seen it from other people's perspective I'm not going to get upset and I'll go along with the fantasy with a little more enthusiasm given he doesn't go back to wanting it so bad he can't perform without it.
Very happy for you x

Can you post a sexy profile picture without your face for us?

Back