Trying to hook up my MILF wife, small BBW with black cock Saturday the 29th

Tam1

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Trying to set my small BBW CHUBBY WIFE with 1 or maybe 2 black cocks Saturday night the 29th. Husband will video. I'm not sure how I will set this up but she loves black cock, maybe some ideas from some of you guys. She does NOT like facial hair, tattoos, needs shaved or trimmed, and must be circumcised. Sorry her choice

Attachments

• IMG_1737.JPG
    IMG_1737.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1739.JPG
    IMG_1739.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1738.JPG
    IMG_1738.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1741.JPG
    IMG_1741.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2539.JPG
    IMG_2539.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2540.JPG
    IMG_2540.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6655.JPG
    IMG_6655.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Trying to set my small BBW CHUBBY WIFE with 1 or maybe 2 black cocks Saturday night the 29th. Husband will video. I'm not sure how I will set this up but she loves black cock, maybe some ideas from some of you guys. She does NOT like facial hair, tattoos, needs shaved or trimmed, and must be circumcised. Sorry her choice
Awesome n super sexy n hot 🔥 🥵
Good luck u guys :sex:

Sexy pictures

Wish I was in your part of the world 😍

CANCELED DUE TO HALLOWEEN PARTY INVITED TO

CANCELED DUE TO HALLOWEEN PARTY INVITED TO

Back