Truth about Interracial Relationships?

After watching 13th again with my partner (who happens to be white) I wondered how honest are we about interracial sex? Outside what many would consider the basis of healthy relationships for example love, physical attraction (body type, beauty etc), common interests, cultural commonalities etc what role does fear/virility of black men play in the white attraction? How much does a element of vengence play in the minds of black men in when having sex in cuckold scenarios? Is it healthy or destructive?

Just thought this would be an interesting topic for discussion.

When you have a psychological/emotional investment in "skin-colour" and NOT "substance" then, you buy into racial stereotypes that can be destructive to relationships. Interracial relationships are commensurate to Alternative -Sexual lifestyle because many in society view them as "TABOO" "Immoral" and for couples to achieve success Honesty/ Truth and Mutual Respect are critical; otherwise, they will not survive. Sexual virility and vengeance become MOOT when all parties are HONEST about their sexual needs/fetish/fantasy...

You have no right to speak from the black man's POV. If they feel like they are getting some form of revenge by doing this, then they have a right to feel that way. That is all im saying. Check your white privilege please.
Don't have any white privilege, I think you are the one that has a problem. I wouldn't let a black guy touch my wife with that type of an attitude. And this is the type of ******* that breeds racism!

And what do you find to be "common ground" Leebro?
Maybe you could do a bit of clean up and reel in the attitude/comments of IRCuckFan for starters.

I am not a moderator i am not here clean up or reel in the attitude and comments of anyone. Why do you feel it's my responsibility to do so? If as the person who started the thread it provides me with certain privileges feel free to let me know.

In regards to common ground i would say the emotional intelligence to hear the perspective of someone else, have freedom to agree or disagree but to have the respect to accept that this is their truth.

There are views across the board I do not agree with but my voice is not any more or less important than anyone else's. But that being said I am happy to have a reasonable discussion with anyone.

Last edited:
I am not a moderator i am not here clean up or reel in the attitude and comments of anyone.
As the creator & originator of your thread, you set the rules to the thread. The House Rules enforce it. It use to be that the OP could delete posts not relevant to the topic and request a moderator to ban a poster. That changed when the system they use changed. I spoke with the Administration some time back about this and they were going to address it, but haven't. With the tension and seriousness of the past couple months events, I really see it necessary that OP privilege be re-instated. I'll mention it to the Admin.
Regarding YOUR thread, I think its a good thread. I could have started the exact same thread and not have gotten as good & honest responses you have received from the black males. They obviously don't feel there is any underlying motives and they trust you because they feel you are one of them. I've made similar posts in some of the other threads to WHY and the males jump all over me, etc.
Its good to get the TRUTH out ... a lot of black guys DO pursue married white women as a form of vengeance, retribution, 'get-even' reasons. Some of the tone, however, of a couple of those posters was unnecessary and uncalled for. One poster was extremely pleasant in their post and got attacked as a "racist". Another saying 'white people don't have a right to tell a black man what to do" ... Only YOU can calm these types of comments DOWN ... they trust you ... go back to page one and read through the comments again. You'll see it ... but will you admit it?
Good Thread ... thanks a lot! Mac

As the creator & originator of your thread, you set the rules to the thread. The House Rules enforce it. It use to be that the OP could delete posts not relevant to the topic and request a moderator to ban a poster. That changed when the system they use changed. I spoke with the Administration some time back about this and they were going to address it, but haven't. With the tension and seriousness of the past couple months events, I really see it necessary that OP privilege be re-instated. I'll mention it to the Admin.
Regarding YOUR thread, I think its a good thread. I could have started the exact same thread and not have gotten as good & honest responses you have received from the black males. They obviously don't feel there is any underlying motives and they trust you because they feel you are one of them. I've made similar posts in some of the other threads to WHY and the males jump all over me, etc.
Its good to get the TRUTH out ... a lot of black guys DO pursue married white women as a form of vengeance, retribution, 'get-even' reasons. Some of the tone, however, of a couple of those posters was unnecessary and uncalled for. One poster was extremely pleasant in their post and got attacked as a "racist". Another saying 'white people don't have a right to tell a black man what to do" ... Only YOU can calm these types of comments DOWN ... they trust you ... go back to page one and read through the comments again. You'll see it ... but will you admit it?
Good Thread ... thanks a lot! Mac
Thank you brother for your response. For the most part it seemed respectful and without any malice. I think you have to take many responses in forum like this with a huge pinch of salt. I have already seen that there are a huge number of unverified profiles on these forums so you could be chatting with anyone. In regards to the more negative emotions about interracial relationships most do not feel this way at every moment of their interactions with a white woman/couple. As with most things the events of a day can reflect on your sexual performance e.g a particularly bad day could make you a more aggressive or gentle lover etc.

In regards to the back and forth that was being had by IRCuckFan and allinone i don't believe it was my place to intercede. Some of the language used by BOTH parties i didn't agree with. There was a lot of content across the board i don't condone or co-sign but that doesn't mean I should have to step in like a parent separating arguing children when two adults are speaking with one another.

What I do take exception to us your use of the term "They". By using the term "They" in the way in which you have in your last comment is dehumanising in the sense that "They" are incapable of civil discussion and you position myself as the reasonable one to play "negro whisperer". I'm sure if you talk to those you refer to as "They" with the same respect you have shown myself in parts during that last message you will have more productive conversations and if you don't f#$* it! At least you tried.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with the races playing a factor in the relationships as long as it's ultimately done respectfully. We all know history, we all know everything going on today. I think it would be nearly impossible for a black man to be with a white wife without any of that playing at least a small part in the festivities. That's also where we all need to recognize that we each need to continue to be the ones that continue to eradicate racism. That doesn't mean that we can't also embrace the differences in each other's cultures. To me, the different nuances from one culture to the next is part of what makes life exciting and beautiful. We don't have to pretend that differences don't exist, but we must also train ourselves not let those differences divide us.

I messed with a couple of good friends when I traveled to Costa Rica.

Beautiful men with great tools.

I still have a distance relationship with the two of them.

That if hidden from my husband who is a little jealous, perhaps because his tool is not as exquisite as those that I tried when I was on vacation.

I messed with a couple of good friends when I traveled to Costa Rica.

Beautiful men with great tools.

I still have a distance relationship with the two of them.

That if hidden from my husband who is a little jealous, perhaps because his tool is not as exquisite as those that I tried when I was on vacation.
[/QUOTE

The great essence of the lifestyle is the "Honesty" and "Trust" all parties hopefully share in the relationship.......it would appear there exist challenges between yourself and husband that make this alt-sexual lifestyle incompatible...

Boy, am I glad I came to this topic late!!! First, let me point out many viewpoints here are European....interracial dynamics there are different than in the U.S.....as also said by one Canadian contributor; that said, I don't think many from the U.S. black or white would disagree views differ greatly from one region of the country to another....

IRCuckfan, I have a different viewpoint. I'm Black, southern, older. When I went to the 9th grade, I was one of the early Blacks to integrate a parochial school. My parents and grandparents were proud....and scared, and I got the OTHER conversation all summer long on how looking or talking to white girls could get you killed. I broke that rule just before the school year ended, and the girl I spoke to made sure everybody else knew what I had done...yes students said and did stupid *******, but I got worse from faculty.

Fast forward to joining the navy and going to Scandinavia (Finland, Denmark and Sweden), and as a Black American, the love, and gratification I got has stayed with me for over 35 years, and I still dream of going back. So at least in my case, revenge has nothing to do with it.

BUT...some of the experiences of my life I know I am still angry about, and I have absolutely no doubt there are too many times in this society, society's dismissal of my/our pain is wrong. I mean no disrespect to ANY individual who posted a comment, but white America remembers the Boston Tea Party, the Revolution, both World Wars and on and on. America paid reparations to Japanese Americans after WW2, we remember the Holocaust, and support Israel. Why is it Black America is the only place you say "You need to forget about it and move on"? America has never verified our equality, and none of us will come to terms with it until we sit down together and agree that we have.

I'm an American, of African heritage; I'm not going back to Africa....but if anybody wants to give me a ticket to Copenhagen, I'm down!!!!

In regards to common ground i would say the emotional intelligence to hear the perspective of someone else, have freedom to agree or disagree but to have the respect to accept that this is their truth.

That is a very astute observation. There is a joke that:
  • public-social-media is real people portraying their falsified lives
  • anonymous-social-media is falsified people portraying their real lives
In that regard, sites like this one are useful to glean the unvarnished truth of someone's world view. And as you point out, their truth is the real truth.

There are views across the board I do not agree with but my voice is not any more or less important than anyone else's.

That is a truly democratic and commendable approach to the marketplace of ideas. It is unfortunately not common.

But that being said I am happy to have a reasonable discussion with anyone.

If everyone shared your values in the marketplace of ideas, we would make progress. But in our present urban anarchy, the question becomes: what do we do about protesters (Black and white) who consider chaos and violence to be acceptable in silencing opposing views?

In regards to the back and forth that was being had by IRCuckFan and allinone i don't believe it was my place to intercede. Some of the language used by BOTH parties i didn't agree with. There was a lot of content across the board i don't condone or co-sign but that doesn't mean I should have to step in like a parent separating arguing children when two adults are speaking with one another.

Any discussion of race today should consider that there are two principal worldviews toward race relations:
  • Colorblindness: this is the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King -- that we are all the same and should be judged by our character and not our race. Several generations and millions of Americans were raised on Colorblindness and consider Colorblindness to be a near-religion. This is commonly expressed as "I don't see color". However, Colorblindness is now vilified as deeply racist, by the following worldview.
  • Critical Race Theory: this has been the rage at universities for 20 years now. CRT holds that only the white power structure is capable of being racist, that Blacks are only victims of racism. Even when Obama was President, CRT routinely portrayed the highest office holder in the world as a victim of white racism. CRT excuses violence as necessary and promoted the expression "Black Lives Matter". They will attack anyone as racist who dares to say that all lives matter. CRT maintains that racism is a one-way-street and white only. This is why they hate Colorblindness.
What you have in this thread (and we often see on this site) is these two worldviews colliding, with little awareness that the other even exists.

I understand.

My perspective is that white women who first have sex with black men in their 30s or 40s usually wish they had begun sooner. You began early and don't have to wonder "what if ...?".
The numbers of Blacked First white women are rising fast. I'm 23 and divide my life between University and my family vacation travel business. The white girls of my generation are either interested -- or quite willing -- to have their first sex with Black men, and I'm in a position to introduce them to experienced Black Bulls. When they experience Black masculinity and Black sexual virility first, white girls openly express disdain for whitebois.

A Blacked First white girl cannot hide her disappointment, when she does encounter a whiteboi's little dick and weak attempts to please her. This is a favorite topic of Blacked First white girls and the word gets around fast.

Of course, the situation is exacerbated by this generation of whitebois being the weakest and most feminine that anyone can remember.

The numbers of Blacked First white women are rising fast. I'm 23 and divide my life between University and my family vacation travel business. The white girls of my generation are either interested -- or quite willing -- to have their first sex with Black men, and I'm in a position to introduce them to experienced Black Bulls. When they experience Black masculinity and Black sexual virility first, white girls openly express disdain for whitebois.

A Blacked First white girl cannot hide her disappointment, when she does encounter a whiteboi's little dick and weak attempts to please her. This is a favorite topic of Blacked First white girls and the word gets around fast.

Of course, the situation is exacerbated by this generation of whitebois being the weakest and most feminine that anyone can remember.
OMG HOT

This definitely is seemingly the case in the UK with a huge number of interracial relationships. In regards to the topic of discussion how have you found your interactions with black men? Would you say from your experience that self hatred for closeted men plays a larger role than the issues of race when it comes to gay interracial casual relationships?

Last edited:
After watching 13th again with my partner (who happens to be white) I wondered how honest are we about interracial sex? Outside what many would consider the basis of healthy relationships for example love, physical attraction (body type, beauty etc), common interests, cultural commonalities etc what role does fear/virility of black men play in the white attraction? How much does a element of vengence play in the minds of black men in when having sex in cuckold scenarios? Is it healthy or destructive?

Just thought this would be an interesting topic for discussion.
Not for me, regarding getting vengence. I generally find white women attractive but in a cuckold scenario, being able to satisfy or bring out the sexual lust and chemistry in that women, with the color contrast only adds to the excitement, which is a beautiful thing. She is now free, especially if she desired black dick and now getting it with her hubby permission, that's very healthy mentally and physically.

Would you say from your experience that self hatred for closeted men plays a larger role than the issues of race when it comes to gay interracial casual relationships?
What century are you living in?

For starters, trans-girls are not closeted. I'm a thin, pretty white girl 24/7. In my island uniform of khaki shorts and company logo polo shirt, you would never guess I'm transgender. However, the cool people know, and I will freely discuss being trans with anyone who is respectful. I get a lot of interest from curious young whitebois. :qos:
tumblr_85e7788cbe14d45f0e15a0dfb579a9a3_a3f54f37_640.jpg

Secondly, I'm not gay and trans-girls are not gay. I'm a hetero girl with a little limp clitty. As much as anyone may disagree that I am female; business, education and government of every Western country supports me as a girl (recently SCOTUS). I guess we little sissies are politically bad-ass bitches. :cool:

Last edited:

For starters, trans-girls are not closeted. I'm a thin, pretty white girl 24/7. In my island uniform of khaki shorts and company logo polo shirt, you would never guess I'm transgender. However, the cool people know, and I will freely discuss being trans with anyone who is respectful. I get a lot of interest from curious young whitebois. :qos:

Secondly, I'm not gay and trans-girls are not gay. I'm a hetero girl with a little limp clitty. As much as anyone may disagree; business, education and government of every Western country supports me (recently SCOTUS). I guess we little sissies are politically bad-ass bitches. :cool:
You have definitely caught my curiosity Nancy

View attachment 3437943

Secondly, I'm not gay and trans-girls are not gay. I'm a hetero girl with a little limp clitty. As much as anyone may disagree; business, education and government of every Western country supports me (recently SCOTUS). I guess we little sissies are politically bad-ass bitches. :cool:
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have presumed. I did try to be as respectful as possible clearly I still have some learning to do. In any event what has your experience been with black men like in relation to the subject?

Back