Truth about Interracial Relationships?

From my perspective, I've never been afraid of black men. I grew up in a place where I went to school with all manner of different races and I grew up in a home where cultural differences were celebrated. I started dating black boys when I was 13, it wasn't considered taboo or even really noteworthy.

As far as virility, that's not really a factor for me.. I'm childfree and pregnancy freaks me out, I have an IUD and use condoms with zero plans to be bred. I realize virile doesn't only refer to procreation but it's generally used as the masculine equivalent to fertile so I have the whole baby connotation with the word. In terms of strength and sexual prowess, I think a lot of people view black men as the epitome of those things, here especially, because they're contrasted against cucks who are the opposite. Don't mistake my meaning, black men are strong, absolutely, black people are strong because they've had to be - they've faced generations of adversities. But are black men inherently any more sexually capable than any other race of male? I have no idea.

I can't speak to the vengeance aspect since I'm not a black man but I feel like you don't maintain a relationship spanning years with someone you're just using as a revenge fuck. Pretty much all my relationships with black men are long-term, positive and healthy.

I also can't speak to the cuckhold aspect since I have no interest in it, but I think there's been a truckload of input from that perspective already.
It's really interesting to hear your perspective as men of both races have been vocal on the thread topic. So what would you say are the origins to your attraction to black men? You said you started dating black guys from 13, so was there a distinction between the white and black men around at the time?

I started to reply privately but found no "conversation" button for you.

Thank you for bringing up this point, which is often ignored not only by "polite society" but on many sexual discussion sites. We can be thankful that more and more white girls go black in their early teens, thus starting them on the right road in their sexual lives.
My DMs are only open to verified members, that's why.

I didn't and don't consider dating black men "going black" and if I did, I've done it wrong because I've gone back and forth several times. There isn't a race play aspect to me personally, I date who I have an attraction to, black/white/Portuguese/Native - it's not to fulfill a fetish.

I didn't and don't consider dating black men "going black" and if I did, I've done it wrong because I've gone back and forth several times. There isn't a race play aspect to me personally, I date who I have an attraction to, black/white/Portuguese/Native - it's not to fulfill a fetish.
I understand.

My perspective is that white women who first have sex with black men in their 30s or 40s usually wish they had begun sooner. You began early and don't have to wonder "what if ...?".

It's really interesting to hear your perspective as men of both races have been vocal on the thread topic. So what would you say are the origins to your attraction to black men? You said you started dating black guys from 13, so was there a distinction between the white and black men around at the time?
There honestly was not a huge distinction between races where I grew up, everyone hung out with everyone regardless. Obviously we all knew and could see that we didn't look the same but it was never really a point of discussion.

Most of the men I've dated in my life have been black, but not all. I've dated several other races and will embrace whoever if the attraction is there and I vibe with that person.

I've always had a heavy attraction to Caribbean men, it's not something I was really aware of back then, but looking back at my dating patterns I gravitate heavily toward Jamaican men to this day. It's not like I specifically seek them out we just sort of end up draw to one another.

I understand.

My perspective is that white women who first have sex with black men in their 30s or 40s usually wish they had begun sooner. You began early and don't have to wonder "what if ...?".
That could be said of starting anything later in life, no?

I've always had a heavy attraction to Caribbean men, it's not something I was really aware of back then, but looking back at my dating patterns I gravitate heavily toward Jamaican men to this day. It's not like I specifically seek them out we just sort of end up draw to one another.
That's just a part of your personality -- who you are. Men and women all have sexual preferences, just as we have preferences in food, clothing, etc. The world would be much less interesting if we all preferred the same kind of men or women.

Thank you for sharing.

There honestly was not a huge distinction between races where I grew up, everyone hung out with everyone regardless. Obviously we all knew and could see that we didn't look the same but it was never really a point of discussion.

Most of the men I've dated in my life have been black, but not all. I've dated several other races and will embrace whoever if the attraction is there and I vibe with that person.

Oh cool. Where are you from? I think depending on where you grow up there is a cultural osmosis. People in the same space share aspects of each others culture. More so in the city but I can't speak to the experience in the US but things are less cliquey in schools in the UK and definitely in London.

How do you set your DMs to verified only? I get so many unverified messages of guys wanting their wife to be sexed its annoying

Oh cool. Where are you from? I think depending on where you grow up there is a cultural osmosis. People in the same space share aspects of each others culture. More so in the city but I can't speak to the experience in the US but things are less cliquey in schools in the UK and definitely in London.
I grew up in Toronto 🇨🇦

I'm going to be "that guy" now, um... revenge sex? I didn't know that was a thing when it comes to these interracial relations, are you sure that isn't some made up thing conjured up by an anti social keyboard warrior with some warped view on how relationships are supposed to be like.

Sometimes we are so caught up in our own weird opinions we create problems and issues that are not really there, even though the website is called blacktowhite.net and many of us engage in fetish fantasies involving race play, we are still just human beings, we ARE the same species, its just melanin and minor appearance features that differentiate us, there's a reason we can impregnate each other because biologically speaking we are the same.

And finally, slavery happened and racism does exist but those are all man made problems that are really not prevalent in modern present day, the previous leader for the free world was an African Black Man for Christs Sake, your life isn't hard because of "white people" and nobody is enslaving anyone.

I'm going to be "that guy" now, um... revenge sex? I didn't know that was a thing when it comes to these interracial relations, are you sure that isn't some made up thing conjured up by an anti social keyboard warrior with some warped view on how relationships are supposed to be like.

Sometimes we are so caught up in our own weird opinions we create problems and issues that are not really there, even though the website is called blacktowhite.net and many of us engage in fetish fantasies involving race play, we are still just human beings, we ARE the same species, its just melanin and minor appearance features that differentiate us, there's a reason we can impregnate each other because biologically speaking we are the same.

And finally, slavery happened and racism does exist but those are all man made problems that are really not prevalent in modern present day, the previous leader for the free world was an African Black Man for Christs Sake, your life isn't hard because of "white people" and nobody is enslaving anyone.
Much of what you say I 100% agree with. That being said I do not agree with your comments about racism. I myself do not use it as a crutch or an excuse but I do not deny its existence. It may not be to the point that people have to cross the road or avert their eyes in the presence of a white person but to say racism does not exist after the many cases of recorded police *******, the rise of groups like the proud boys and the EDL thats not to mention the media companies such as Fox using coded language to instill fear in people. As recently as the last couple of weeks there have been multiple cases of hangings of black people in the US. I took the trouble of looking at your profile and it would seem as though your from Jamaica correct?

Fortunately for yourself you have the benefit of being a minority in the city you live in. If I've spoken out of turn then I am happy to be corrected and it is not my intention to argue with a brother (black or otherwise) but to talk.

Much of what you say I 100% agree with. That being said I do not agree with your comments about racism. I myself do not use it as a crutch or an excuse but I do not deny its existence. It may not be to the point that people have to cross the road or avert their eyes in the presence of a white person but to say racism does not exist after the many cases of recorded police *******, the rise of groups like the proud boys and the EDL thats not to mention the media companies such as Fox using coded language to instill fear in people. As recently as the last couple of weeks there have been multiple cases of hangings of black people in the US. I took the trouble of looking at your profile and it would seem as though your from Jamaica correct?

Fortunately for yourself you have the benefit of being a minority in the city you live in. If I've spoken out of turn then I am happy to be corrected and it is not my intention to argue with a brother (black or otherwise) but to talk.
I didn't say racism doesn't exist, I said it DOES exist, just saying right now it seems our fellow brethren are using it as something to build hatred for "white people" even though nothing is really stopping us from living fulfilling lives, sorry if I caused offense, didn't mean to my brother

my comment was more towards the negative points of the thread which I highlighted not to your post my brother.

To my knowledge and from friends and relatives in other countries including America, there isn't a struggle/racism towards us as people, isn't it isolated incidents that are highlighted by the media to induce panic? statistically speaking Caucasians are killed more by the police

Last edited:
I didn't say racism doesn't exist, I said it DOES exist, just saying right now it seems our fellow brethren are using it as something to build hatred for "white people" even though nothing is really stopping us from living fulfilling lives, sorry if I caused offense, didn't mean to my brother

my comment was more towards the negative points of the thread which I highlighted not to your post my brother
Cool brother.

I dont think bbcs are doing this for power, revenge in general, but it must feel good walking into a white man's home and satisfying his wife. How could it not ? It must be a great feeling and that's ok. Cant deny power dynamics of this, and isn't that part of the fun? I think it's hot.

Especially when you get to fuck ‘um up the Aryan anus - - - - > (_*_) :D:LOL::cool:

Your an idiot. Whites were enslaved by North Africans as well as Arabs. They were kidnapped off ships and sold in Africa. If it wasn’t for whites, British whites in particular then the slave trade would of continues to grow a lot longer than it did. The U.K. voted to make all slavery illegal throughout the British empire, they supported the north in the American civil war and the sunk slaver ships and freed the people on board.

The United Kingdom DID NOT support the Union during the American Civil War. In fact, it recognized the Confederacy, but remained largely neutral during the conflict.

If any side benefitted from British involvement, it was the South that worked with private blockade runners who attempted to get around the North’s navy that was determined to keep the South penned in and unable to engage in international trade, particularly with regard to all of that cotton it wanted to sell.

And as far as giving the British a pat on the back for making the slave trade illegal, well the damage had already been done, especially in the United States. I watch the BBC a lot, and there is plenty of discussion about the hand Britain played in the legacy of racism and slavery in the United States (they exported it over here), and the need for a reckoning on British shores as well.

Last edited:
I don't wish to go through a back and forth with you as I don't believe we would be able to find common ground unfortunately.
And what do you find to be "common ground" Leebro?
Maybe you could do a bit of clean up and reel in the attitude/comments of IRCuckFan for starters.

Back