Truth about Interracial Relationships?

there is still lots of slavery today often blacks owning other blacks or people from the middle east or India and then there are wage slaves who are indentured labor.

.... if we were aware that any of our black friends/lovers had a revenge mindset, (which in its self is racist towards white women) whilst fucking me we would stop meeting them, its really offensive to think this way, we are supposed to all be equal, none of our really good black friends think like this, and yes we have had discussions, i think you need to talk to someone maybe? you don't have the RIGHT to be racist, and enjoy it! this kind of thinking is another reason why racism is still prevalent. you cant claim racism if your plying it yourself.
Exactly ON and exactly RIGHT! ... and why you might wish to consider other fetishes. Racism is a two edged sword, just that each side has different reasons for it, that's all.

Last edited:
any man who is fucking another mans wife should realize that he is probably one of many and just another cock in her stable

EXACTLY. Why cant a black man ENJOY THE RACIAL ASPECT?
The same reason why it would offensive for the chuck to start say N****ger and pulling the chains out. Racism is racism. It goes both ways. If we all want to be treated as equals then we all need to see ourselves as equals.if one has the mindset of payback then it’s borderline stupidity to think the other is going to sit back and take it. If you ask me, all the BLM has done is drive a wedge through society, giving black ******* the impression that if they fail, it’s because of whites. That’s a sure way to guarantee the next generation growing up will despise one another for sure. There are far too many sucessfull blacks in the US & Wurope for the white privileged theory to be remotely true. The only privilege there is is growing up in a free democratic country, a right to education and having a mom & ******* that nurture you rather than tell you your doomed to fail because of your skin colour.

Can you just shut up already? Why are racist white people allowed on THIS site?
so sad that you are so angry. And by the way, there isn't a racist bone in my body. That is your predetermined misconception of me. And telling me to shut up just further illustrates that you are not willing to move forward and immature.

Me personally I'm on a lifetime mission to breed and Seed as many white women as possible. Started out back as a teenager in high school duringthe late 90s and it has been non-stop since.
I don't think about it as vengeance. I don't hate any white people as much as I simply love fucking sexy white girls.
Nothing more naturally powerful than a sexy white girl giving her fertility to a strong, successful, physically gifted Black Man 💪🏽
I plan on breeding @Blondbunny soon 😈💦💦
I wish you the best of luck in that one, fuck we should start a go fund me to get her over to you 👌

Children are everyone's business , if we all took care of the children the world would be a better place.
Exactly, a kid develops its mindset and personality in those early years of life ... often, we as parents get out of a kid what we have put in them. Like being raised in a family where the kid is taught to hate cats ... they'll hate cats because their parent(s) taught them to hate cats. Imagine what some of this frik'n 'hip-hop' language is doing to their young brains. No parents ... don't worry, the gangs will teach 'em well.
All this hate and racism has no end in sight until the responsible adults determine it has to end.

Can you just shut up already? Why are racist white people allowed on THIS site?
You don't even know allinone, IRC ... how can you call them racist? From what I've read of the posts in this thread, the racist & hate talk certainly isn't coming from the likes of the allinones of this thread. The "push back" attitude of refusing to share dialogue is one of the problems, IRC. Are you reluctant to have that discussion? Afterall, it is about "the truth about interracial relationships" ...

You don't even know allinone, IRC ... how can you call them racist? From what I've read of the posts in this thread, the racist & hate talk certainly isn't coming from the likes of the allinones of this thread. The "push back" attitude of refusing to share dialogue is one of the problems, IRC. Are you reluctant to have that discussion?

This entire thread is WHITE PEOPLE saying that BLACK MEN can not enjoy any racial feelings of revenge or vengeance for what WHITE PEOPLE did to their ancestors when they are banging a white cuck's wife.

White people do not get to choose what BLACK MEN get to enjoy. If you disagree with that then you are a racist.

This entire thread is WHITE PEOPLE saying that BLACK MEN can not enjoy any racial feelings of revenge or vengeance for what WHITE PEOPLE did to their ancestors when they are banging a white cuck's wife.

White people do not get to choose what BLACK MEN get to enjoy. If you disagree with that then you are a racist.
Peace be with you

No its not, the thread is titled "the TRUTH about interracial relationships" ... this discussion is only here and happening because of the tragic events that have transpired over the past couple months. Its an attempt to discuss interracial relationships ... you make it about revenge. How can a discussion happen if that's your motive and perception of IR relationships? REVENGE? Tit for tat, huh?
Then you call allinone a racist white person simply because they disagree with you? Come on, man! Its ok to spill your thoughts & feelings out, here, but calling people unwarranted names like racist? Using that word so carelessly only cheapens its meaning. Think about it.

Last edited:
The same reason why it would offensive for the chuck to start say N****ger and pulling the chains out. Racism is racism. It goes both ways. If we all want to be treated as equals then we all need to see ourselves as equals.if one has the mindset of payback then it’s borderline stupidity to think the other is going to sit back and take it. If you ask me, all the BLM has done is drive a wedge through society, giving black ******* the impression that if they fail, it’s because of whites. That’s a sure way to guarantee the next generation growing up will despise one another for sure. There are far too many sucessfull blacks in the US & Wurope for the white privileged theory to be remotely true. The only privilege there is is growing up in a free democratic country, a right to education and having a mom & ******* that nurture you rather than tell you your doomed to fail because of your skin colour.

I don't wish to go through a back and forth with you as I don't believe we would be able to find common ground unfortunately. One thing I do take exception to is the fact that you feel a group like BLM creates further division. If you had been to any marches as I have done myself you will find there is are broad spectrum of people from all sections of society under the idea of deconstructing systems within our society are unjust. I would like to ask you if you believe that the incident with George Floyd was anything short of *******?

In regards to those who have achieved what they have they themselves are in the minority and many of which are in fields where attributes have been accepted by society to allow those to benefit. There is a reason why musicians and athletes are often the most high profile success stories pointed out by people who claim that racism is a non issue in todays society. Black people have arguably created every genre of popular music since the beginning of the 20th century including rock and roll and country. In regards to the sporting success this is a direct result of slavery and the product of the decendants of slaves (who were chosen because of their physical prowess) having children with one another meaning genetically they have the predisposition to build muscle mass. When was the last time a non black man medalled in a 100m olympics final?

Anyway I hope you do treat all of the people you come across in your life as equals but also open yourself up to the words of those who experience it everyday.

And by the way, there isn't a racist bone in my body. That is your predetermined misconception of me. And telling me to shut up just further illustrates that you are not willing to move forward and immature.
Its the way to avoid discussion, allinone ... simply call the person a racist and walk away. Some don't wish to talk about it because that's how they feel, themselves ... a thread like this simply brings it out and causes anger for revealing it for what often is ... revenge.

Last edited:
Its the way to avoid discussion, allinone ... simply call the person a racist and walk away. Some don't wish to talk it because that's how they feel, themselves ... a thread like this simply brings it out and causes anger for being revealed for what it is ... revenge.
Amen MacNfries. Well put

After watching 13th again with my partner (who happens to be white) I wondered how honest are we about interracial sex? Outside what many would consider the basis of healthy relationships for example love, physical attraction (body type, beauty etc), common interests, cultural commonalities etc what role does fear/virility of black men play in the white attraction? How much does a element of vengence play in the minds of black men in when having sex in cuckold scenarios? Is it healthy or destructive?

Just thought this would be an interesting topic for discussion.
From my perspective, I've never been afraid of black men. I grew up in a place where I went to school with all manner of different races and I grew up in a home where cultural differences were celebrated. I started dating black boys when I was 13, it wasn't considered taboo or even really noteworthy.

As far as virility, that's not really a factor for me.. I'm childfree and pregnancy freaks me out, I have an IUD and use condoms with zero plans to be bred. I realize virile doesn't only refer to procreation but it's generally used as the masculine equivalent to fertile so I have the whole baby connotation with the word. In terms of strength and sexual prowess, I think a lot of people view black men as the epitome of those things, here especially, because they're contrasted against cucks who are the opposite. Don't mistake my meaning, black men are strong, absolutely, black people are strong because they've had to be - they've faced generations of adversities. But are black men inherently any more sexually capable than any other race of male? I have no idea.

I can't speak to the vengeance aspect since I'm not a black man but I feel like you don't maintain a relationship spanning years with someone you're just using as a revenge fuck. Pretty much all my relationships with black men are long-term, positive and healthy.

I also can't speak to the cuckhold aspect since I have no interest in it, but I think there's been a truckload of input from that perspective already.

I started dating black boys when I was 13, it wasn't considered taboo or even really noteworthy.
I started to reply privately but found no "conversation" button for you.

Thank you for bringing up this point, which is often ignored not only by "polite society" but on many sexual discussion sites. We can be thankful that more and more white girls go black in their early teens, thus starting them on the right road in their sexual lives.

Back