Truth about Interracial Relationships?

I hear that brother. And I know not all relationships physical/other come from that place. There are so many different elements that are part of my attraction to white women. Your a lucky man if you manage to get hold of that lady! I think if I had the chance I'd have to duscuss the possibility of her having my baby haha
See, there are those on this website who have yet to experience such a thing so their mind cannot comprehend the possibility. Meanwhile I've been living this life for the past two decades.
I don't feel the need to explain to such miscreants about my ability to successfully raise my seed 💪🏽

It's always white people saying we need to move on and forget the past. You need to understand its not as easy for black people to move on, white people have never been systematically enslaved. So if a black man wants to enjoy a feeling of revenge then he has the RIGHT to feel that way. No move along, Karen.
white people have been systematically enslaved all over the globe, (check your history) and if we were aware that any of our black friends/lovers had a revenge mindset, (which in its self is racist towards white women) whilst fucking me we would stop meeting them, its really offensive to think this way, we are supposed to all be equal, none of our really good black friends think like this, and yes we have had discussions, i think you need to talk to someone maybe? you don't have the RIGHT to be racist, and enjoy it! this kind of thinking is another reason why racism is still prevalent. you cant claim racism if your plying it yourself.

white people have been systematically enslaved all over the globe, (check your history) and if we were aware that any of our black friends/lovers had a revenge mindset, (which in its self is racist towards white women) whilst fucking me we would stop meeting them, its really offensive to think this way, we are supposed to all be equal, none of our really good black friends think like this, and yes we have had discussions, i think you need to talk to someone maybe? you don't have the RIGHT to be racist, and enjoy it! this kind of thinking is another reason why racism is still prevalent. you cant claim racism if your plying it yourself.

Wrong. White people have never been oppressed or enslaved like black people have.

well put

Wrong. White people have never been oppressed or enslaved like black people have.
Your an idiot. Whites were enslaved by North Africans as well as Arabs. They were kidnapped off ships and sold in Africa. If it wasn’t for whites, British whites in particular then the slave trade would of continues to grow a lot longer than it did. The U.K. voted to make all slavery illegal throughout the British empire, they supported the north in the American civil war and the sunk slaver ships and freed the people on board.

White people being periodically enslaved by Barbary Pirates or the Ottomans is nothing compared to what White people did to black africans over a period of 300 YEARS. Stop it. Check your white privilege and shut up.
White privilege 😂😂 fucking classic that one. To say someone is born privileged because of the colour of their skin is not only racist in itself, it undermined black ******* who want to succeed. If your telling the white kid of a crackhead mum is more privileged than the black baby of 2 doctors then you need to give your head a wobble

White people being periodically enslaved by Barbary Pirates or the Ottomans is nothing compared to what White people did to black africans over a period of 300 YEARS. Stop it. Check your white privilege and shut up.
You really are a argumentative dick, you've been on here since the end of May and all you have done is start or make controversial comments! so now you are poo pooing white slavery, and it still happens today with all races! open your eyes and get those blinkers off! IRCuckFan is a troll!! thank god we will never meet him, (or anyone with his mindset) we are selecting ignore!

I dont think bbcs are doing this for power, revenge in general, but it must feel good walking into a white man's home and satisfying his wife. How could it not ? It must be a great feeling and that's ok. Cant deny power dynamics of this, and isn't that part of the fun? I think it's hot.
Thank god, someone who is level headed and measured, as with all our close friends we play with it would also be a pleasure to meet you! kiss 😘

Just to say it was not the intent of creating this topic to create further division but to examine our attraction for one another. The initial statement stated that not all relationships are based on a racial dynamic
Well, I think the thread you started is necessary; you, as a black male, are able to pull these types of comments & opinions from the other black males here. For a white male to try and do it would only end in arguments. And as others have said, until that "get even" mindset disappears, racism is not going to improve. Radical whites will still hate & strike back, moderate white will totally "avoid" most blacks as they buy or build their homes elsewhere. I think many young blacks are looking at what's transpired over the past couple months as their oportunity to "make their move to empowerment". I can assure you, common white folks give this absolutely no thought whatsoever.

I dont think bbcs are doing this for power, revenge in general, but it must feel good walking into a white man's home and satisfying his wife. How could it not ? It must be a great feeling and that's ok. Cant deny power dynamics of this, and isn't that part of the fun? I think it's hot.

EXACTLY. Why cant a black man ENJOY THE RACIAL ASPECT?

One last comment as I have to work to support my family. If we keep doing the same thing, we will keep getting the same result. Each and every one of us needs to love each other as one and stop living in the past. The media is controlling minds as I hear so many quotes from the far left. If you truly want to move forward, open your mind. If you want change, start with changing your heart, mind and soul. The problem is not systemic racism, it is shallow thinkers that want to continue to see problems exist. Find God and ask for a clean slate. Ask for peace, understand and unity and then go out and live that way. Peace to all of you

Back