Trump wins

You sound jelous of his economic achievements this year. As well as standing up to Rocketman. And forsing congress to get off their asses and fix a broken immigration system. And nominate and get confirmed lots of conservative judges. And get NATO to finally pay their fair share of the military budget. My only regret is the liberal reactionaries who have torpedo’d his efforts to improve relations with Russia.
This was just way too dumb to adress in detail lol

Trump has every right to take credit for the stock market boom. It really has made a dramatic climb since his election. Liberals love to claim it was growing under Obummer, but the facts say otherwise.
Well, I'll take the word and graphs of the Business Insider over you brainwashed Trumpster droons any day.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-stock-market-news-grading-new-record-claims-2017-10/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ve-tanked-50-25-if-clinton-had-won/ar-AAvd6fh

And I KNOW this one is going to hurt your teensy-weensy feelings.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johndo...-market-performance-behind-obama-and-clinton/

And there are a lot MORE just like these h-h ... don't you think its time to go take a bath and tend to your wife, or her boyfriend, or whatever? Do you ever leave this website?

Well, I'll take the word and graphs of the Business Insider over you brainwashed Trumpster droons any day.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-stock-market-news-grading-new-record-claims-2017-10/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ve-tanked-50-25-if-clinton-had-won/ar-AAvd6fh

And I KNOW this one is going to hurt your teensy-weensy feelings.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johndo...-market-performance-behind-obama-and-clinton/

And there are a lot MORE just like these h-h ... don't you think its time to go take a bath and tend to your wife, or her boyfriend, or whatever? Do you ever leave this website?
You linked to opinion articles on those sites. I gave you a graph of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The chart I gave you isn't some super secret data. It is freely available at umpteen places across the net. It is unadulterated and incontrovertible.

Here's a direct link to it:

https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/^DJ...iLCJ0aW1lVW5pdCI6bnVsbCwic2V0U3BhbiI6e319XX0=

Since you used Business Insider as one of your sources, why didn't you simply look at the Dow chart there??? Here it is for ya:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/...inessinsider.com&utm_content=right-rail-large

Note, it's the same F'ing data. Shows the exact same flat stock market for Obummer's last two years followed by a 46% climb under Trump.

1517112305127.png

I realize I may have confused you with terms like inflection point. That is clearly beyond your demonstrated sub-7th grade math skilz.

Wow, an actual response instead of insult - meme - insult - meme. What a breath of fresh air.

Now for how it affects me personally: It affects all of us! When you have a president who denies climate change, which nearly every scientist on earth agrees is real, we all suffer.

Most of them agree, yes, but they don't all say the same thing. I have studied many articles from both sides, the truth is someplace in the middle. I don't think the earth will burst into flames anytime soon, and most agree with that as well. While I don't particularly care for Trump himself, I think this is more a business decision than it is a "do I believe or not". We all know CC is bad for coal and oil business, so Trump is doing what every President it paid to do. For me, I feel we need to clean up our pollution regardless if it effects CC or not. Just something to think about - The left likes to defends the EPA. In a nut shell, the EPA is nothing more than a agency that works for the government, who is in the pockets of Big business, who sells credits to pollute. Obama could have done so much more for CC, but he didn't.

When you have a racist president we all suffer. Other countries will continue to dismiss us like they did at the UN. When you have a president who continues to attack the free press, that slowly erodes democracy which affects EVERYONE! Dictatorships dont appear over night, they build slowly over time. Other dictators in places like Turkey and Syria have physically attacked, arrested, and even murdered media members for asking questions. Guess how they justify these actions? They call the press "fake news" hmm where did they get that from.

As far as I'm concerned, we can leave the UN, talk about about a money pit.
I find this funny. Anytime someone post a link from FOX, the left screams fake news, but then condemns Trump for claiming Fake news from CNN saying fake news is fake. So is there fake news or isn't there? Trump starting a dictatorship sounds a lot like a conspiracy theory to me. I don't think the US government will start killing off reporters - really? lol.
Is it not the left that is trying to stop people from speaking? Is it not the left that continues to push for censorship and "ban words". From what I see, it is the left that is a far more danger to free speech/Press than Trump. Besides, You have to admit, the media has been making mountains out of molehills, and a lot of news is simply Trump bashing. All week I have heard nothing but his weight. Who gives a fuck if he is lying about his weight? He is a fat fuck - so what. Women lie about their weight all the time. (and I bet Hillary would have too). The left media can't find something more important to talk about?

You might feel differently when this mentally unhinged piece of garbage starts a nuclear war lol. If you havent woken up yet, you never will. Ill smile a great big smile when hes impeached even though Pence is a fucking nut job too. I rest my case lol

So if North Korea launches an attack - it's automatically Trumps fault? No, I'll be mad at and blame NK, not Trump.
I really don't think Trump himself will order a strike, and if he does, I'm betting he will be "relieved of duty" before the order goes through. If Trump truly is "unhinged" I'm sure the powers around him are fully aware of it.
And I do agree Pence is a piece if *******.

I know you may think I support Trump, I don't really care for him, but I do feel he is better than the alternative. I'm just a Moderate Conservative that believes in capitalism. In any case, thanks for your reply, truly. We can really gain more insight on where people are coming from when we exchange rather than just calling names. Hopefully we can do it again.

~~~~
2018 - Vote Libertarian, Independent, or the one that never held office. We can drain our own swamp.

In a nut shell, the EPA is nothing more than a agency that works for the government, who is in the pockets of Big business, who sells credits to pollute. Obama could have done so much more for CC, but he didn't.
spoken like a true trumpie!...the epa is only as good as the people who support it...for all of trumps bluster...coal is still not making big gains....and won't!....lets just dismantle it.....isn't that what trumps doing......look at the water system for one....trump is strictly taking care of big biz at the health expense of the country!

Anytime someone post a link from FOX, the left screams fake news, but then condemns Trump for claiming Fake news from CNN saying fake news is fake

does Fox post anything factual...no! They are banned from news in Canada...pulling out of new in the UK.....but here we have to many "gullibles" and they can influence here....they are an opinion network PERIOD!
CNN is not perfect that's for sure...but the majority of what they post is true.....real funny he tried the fake news comment last week with world leaders and got booed!

the press for all their faults.....does keep the gov fairly honest! which is something trump wants to do away with!

So if North Korea launches an attack - it's automatically Trumps fault?

he has done his share of "taunting"....even Tillerson said there are ways of working this out...and trump isn't helping

2018 - Vote Libertarian, Independent, or the one that never held office. We can drain our own swamp.

I said it before a vote for libertarian is a "non-vote"...until they make them selves a credible party...no one but dreamers going to vote for them!
as for draining the swamp ourselves...yes we can...but just never happen...everyone in their own district thinks "their guy is not the problem"...so they continue to vote for him wanting everyone else to vote out the other guy...just never happens

here we have a congressman (Mullin) that actually made the statement that he didn't have to vote how the people wanted and we didn't pay his wages...he owns a plumbing biz...says his biz pays enough in taxes to more than cover his wages....you would think that comment alone would get him voted out...but no..they still think he is doing a good job

He told everyone he was going to "drain the swamp" then he hires a bunch of billionaire lobbyists who he claims to hate.

Lobbyists right now is at an all time high for money spent!...yep that's draining the swamp!

He claims to be a champion of the "forgotten man" yet he passes a tax plan to give a nice break for the wealthiest Americans because clearly they needed it

so far everything he has done has benefitted himself or his wealthy friends...people are starting to see it...but it is to late..he is there and making changes that will effect this country for years to come!
and our standing around the world!

am1.jpg
18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by ******* or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by ******* or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by ******* or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
IS
TREASON

DUv2f8jV4AAJPsf.jpg

Last edited:
Reality is catching up with Trump — everywhere
Washington Post

President Trump, in his State of the Union address last week, boasted to the nation about stock market gains: "The stock market has smashed one record after another, gaining $8 trillion dollars and more in value in just this short period of time." He has boasted about the booming market in tweets no fewer than 54 times since taking office. Including boasts he has made in speeches, he has celebrated stock market gains roughly 100 times. In January alone had extolled the "record stock market," the "most explosive stock market rally," the "incredible" gains, and more. And how is that boast working out for him now? The Dow Jones industrial average plunged 1,175 points Monday, its biggest one-day ...
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/495...5dc04fbb8/ss_reality-is-catching-up-with.html

Back