Trump wins

i'm in britain and we voted brexit - as you all know - we were told it was the end of the world and that the little racist english-speaking white man had doomed us all.
if you think that is bad then you are the reason whites came out to vote for donald.
whites are generally relaxed; they have full faith in the systems their fore-fathers established.
'others', invited to share in their triumphs, try to change it for their benefit, whilst whites get on with life, hoping the 'system' will maintain the status quo and don't usually bother to vote.
the establishment thought the whites would not matter because they dont bother voting and thus catered for the 'others'
the whites have voted

i'm in britain and we voted brexit - as you all know - we were told it was the end of the world and that the little racist english-speaking white man had doomed us all.
if you think that is bad then you are the reason whites came out to vote for donald.
whites are generally relaxed; they have full faith in the systems their fore-fathers established.
'others', invited to share in their triumphs, try to change it for their benefit, whilst whites get on with life, hoping the 'system' will maintain the status quo and don't usually bother to vote.
the establishment thought the whites would not matter because they dont bother voting and thus catered for the 'others'
the whites have voted
bullshit the white man fucked them out of their jobs then told them it was "others" fault.they were used to being uneducated and still getting big paying jobs.those days are gone

Sexism trump racism in this case.
If Obama could have ran a 3rd term he would have trounce Trump.
Suprisingly Trump did better than Mitt Romney with hispanic and blacks voters while spewing his hateful rhetoric.
a lot of my brothers do not value school either then wonder why ******* not working for them.

Appalled by the outcome whats worts is his VP whose extremely conservative with radical beliefs about people of color, woman and LBGT and with republican dominate senate and house we'll see what happens. Hopefully all of Trump campaign was just a gimmick and becomes more moderate during his presidency

How about that , what do we think about Mr Trump taking the reins ?
I didn't jump for joy when I voted for Trump but considering the alternative it wasn't a hard choice. For all his faults I admire his guts. To fight everything and everybody he had to and never flinch I have to say he has guts. It is also nice to know that a bunch of elitists in D.C, the media and the entertainment industry posing as "regular People" didn't decide the election.

Back