Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Electoral College Map IF Trump were to win 100% of Undecided Voters & 100% of 3rd Party Voters...

...lol, he still loses the election. 😂
Screenshot_20201017-055818_YouTube.jpg
Trump literally has to win EVERY single BATTLEGROUND STATE aaaaaaand FLIP a Lean Democratic State. 👀 ⏳...⌛

HEY Dems - NOT looking good for ole Uncle Joe - two witnesses have verified that they were parties to Hunter’s emails implicating Joe Biden in selling influence to both Ukraine and China. Big surprise - this is gonna REALLY blow things up.

You can start the denials and excuses but the facts are mounting up and witnesses are coming forward now :}

Desperate times call for desperate measures . . . just pathetic . . . start planning for life after Trumpism!

As I've said on here many times, if Trump loses, he'll probably skip the country rather than face charges .... and here it is, right out of his own mouth.

Oh no you don't, butthole .... you got some X-plaining to do in NY ... you're staying RIGHT HERE! Jailbird!

Hillary Clinton . . . now theeeere's somebody who can speak to losing to the worst presidential candidate in U.S. history!

How do you explain this?

""Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768 million in spending) outspent Trump's successful one ($398 million) by nearly 2 to 1. The Democratic National Committee and left-leaning outside groups also outspent their Republican counterparts by considerable margins.""

And how is it "political left", that support a system where they who spend most wins?
Who has to pay to get Votes?

Splurge that mula, splurge that mula.. Spend that $$$ & use it wisely!! #BidenMoneyView attachment 3668222View attachment 3668223

How do you explain this?

""Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768 million in spending) outspent Trump's successful one ($398 million) by nearly 2 to 1. The Democratic National Committee and left-leaning outside groups also outspent their Republican counterparts by considerable margins.""

And how is it "political left", that support a system where they who spend most wins?
Who has to pay to get Votes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I dunno what about Dems makes me wanna rhyme

Prolly cause they’re so fulla horseshite all the freaking time

Not only are the Bidens corrupt but kinda stupid too

Doesn’t matter to the Dems cause they’re blue through and through

They’ll makes excuses deny deny deny

The media will go along - to investigate they won’t even try

The truth has a way of getting out and I hope America will see

That a kinda senile / country selling out crook is all Joe Biden be

I dunno what about Dems makes me wanna rhyme

Prolly cause they’re so fulla horseshite all the freaking time

Not only are the Bidens corrupt but kinda stupid too

Doesn’t matter to the Dems cause they’re blue through and through

They’ll makes excuses deny deny deny

The media will go along - to investigate they won’t even try

The truth has a way of getting out and I hope America will see

That a kinda senile / country selling out crook is all Joe Biden be

And we go kick ass on NOVEMBER THREE (y)!!!

Back