Prolly cause they’re so fulla horseshite all the freaking time

Not only are the Bidens corrupt but kinda stupid too

Doesn’t matter to the Dems cause they’re blue through and through

They’ll makes excuses deny deny deny

The media will go along - to investigate they won’t even try

The truth has a way of getting out and I hope America will see

That a kinda senile / country selling out crook is all Joe Biden be
You like rhymes? Here's one for you:

I had to put visine in my eyes a couple times to be sure I was seeing THIS correctly .... and to THINK that Trump ran on a platform of not only getting rid of the deficit, but paying off the Nat'l Debt in 10 years.
Good God man ... $3.1 trillion ( with a frik'n T ) spending DEFICIT in 2020; you gotta be kidding.
Looks like Trump is going to try to make the USA his 7th big bankruptcy ... what a loser.

Last edited:
But I thought Germany was "the fatherland" and that your country was "mom Russia" :unsure:? I'm sure Trump knows the difference as it's suspected that he has shady financial connections (and obligations) to both!
I know but in Russia, it is more fatherland to say motherland, that is why I am confused. Sometimes when I want to translate, I have to go through French because there are a lot of similarities. English is closer to French, which I master better, than my natives languages.

I had to put visine in my eyes a couple times to be sure I was seeing THIS correctly .... and to THINK that Trump ran on a platform of not only getting rid of the deficit, but paying off the Nat'l Debt in 10 years.
Good God man ... $3.1 trillion ( with a frik'n T ) spending DEFICIT in 2020; you gotta be kidding.
Looks like Trump is going to try to make the USA his 7th big bankruptcy ... what a loser.

Money printer.

That's why the S&P500 has been mostly fine through what's clearly a massive recession

Back