Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Sides taint Russia or the President whose nuts are in a sling

‘Tis Hunter and ole Uncle Joe whose influence peddling seems had quite a fling

Our Foreign Policy was compromised you see

China - Ukraine - and most countries ending in stan got to take advantage of you and me

Dems seem to only see their side as good

Wish ta fuck the seriousness of this crap they understood : |

‘Tis only Dems that set me ta a rhyming and me best guess why

Is cause o the endless amount o horseshite they let fly ;}

Whenever one of their own is in the *******

There is absofuckinlutely no doubt it’s someone from the right they’ll try ta hit

I find you guys amusing in all you say and do

Sooooooo predictable in your idiotic defense of those that are blue

TRUMPTARDS INSANE IN THE MEMBRAAAAAANE!!! INSANE IN THE BRAIN!!! TRUMPTARD GOT NO BRAIN!!!

HAAAAAAAA check it out, check out out! Trumptards, Trumptards they be up in here rhyyyyymin'! But these fools, these fools they gots bad tiiiiiiiimin'! Votin' lines, votin' lines they be wrappin' arroooounnnnd!!! Cause Donald TRUMP that CHUMP he fin da get beat dooooowwwwwwwn . . . CLOOOWWWWWNS 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

insane-in.jpg

Last edited:
How do you explain this?

""Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768 million in spending) outspent Trump's successful one ($398 million) by nearly 2 to 1. The Democratic National Committee and left-leaning outside groups also outspent their Republican counterparts by considerable margins.""

And how is it "political left", that support a system where they who spend most wins?
Who has to pay to get Votes?
I would rather have more money than less money than my political opponent, I see that you think differently, 🤦‍♂️.

#DumbAssOfTheDay, 🇺🇸

More voters are registered as Democratics in the State of Florida than as Republicans and the enthusiasm is high in 2020 based on early voting statistics and rates of early voter turnout (greater than 2016).

#MightBeAnEarlyNight.View attachment 3668038
I appreciate the updates on the Dems progress but, you gotta know with the type of republicans on here, showing statistics and metrics It's a waste, you might as well write in ancient Greek.
I see @hottobe_cucked is gone. That leaves a contest for the dumbest one left.

As I've said on here many times, if Trump loses, he'll probably skip the country rather than face charges .... and here it is, right out of his own mouth.

Oh no you don't, butthole .... you got some X-plaining to do in NY ... you're staying RIGHT HERE! Jailbird!
Maybe he will goes to our fatherland ! 😂

I dunno what about Dems makes me wanna rhyme

Prolly cause they’re so fulla horseshite all the freaking time

Not only are the Bidens corrupt but kinda stupid too

Doesn’t matter to the Dems cause they’re blue through and through

They’ll makes excuses deny deny deny

The media will go along - to investigate they won’t even try

The truth has a way of getting out and I hope America will see

That a kinda senile / country selling out crook is all Joe Biden be
z37.jpg

Sides taint Russia or the President whose nuts are in a sling

‘Tis Hunter and ole Uncle Joe whose influence peddling seems had quite a fling

Our Foreign Policy was compromised you see

China - Ukraine - and most countries ending in stan got to take advantage of you and me

Dems seem to only see their side as good

Wish ta fuck the seriousness of this crap they understood : |
35.jpg36 (5).jpg

Back