Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

THE MOST FLAWED PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN

So CNN isn't Bias ! This is bullshit and just another scheme to influence the election. Trump was impeached by the democratic house for 100 times less then this plot.

The reporting comes from a new CNN special scheduled to air Sunday night, "The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials," in which former senior administration officials -- including former national security adviser John Bolton, former Health and Human Services scientist Rick Bright and former Department of Homeland Security general counsel John Mitnick -- explain why they think the President is unfit for office.

So CNN isn't Bias ! This is bullshit and just another scheme to influence the election. Trump was impeached by the democratic house for 100 times less then this plot.

The reporting comes from a new CNN special scheduled to air Sunday night, "The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials," in which former senior administration officials -- including former national security adviser John Bolton, former Health and Human Services scientist Rick Bright and former Department of Homeland Security general counsel John Mitnick -- explain why they think the President is unfit for office.
You defend Trump and talk of "schemes" ... lol! Why are we not surprised? You're a hypocrite of the most extreme kind.

re: --'explain why they think the President is unfit for office'.
If you're wanting the complete list of WHY, we'll be listing the reasons right up to election day. We don't have that much time on our hands. Put your head back in the hole you have it buried in ... you're obviously in denial. Over a hundred retired Generals have now said the same thing ... only reason the active Generals haven't, they don't wish to be court martialed.
He and his complete administration are "scumbags".

Last edited:

CNN reported what the man himself said you dolt! STFU and start looking for the next right-wing, populist movement we’re gonna have to beat down. Because “Trumpism” is over. And he did it to himself more than anybody or anything else did . . . .

Go Trump 2020 only viable candidate

Trump: The Most Corrupt President in US History

BILL BLACK: Trump’s corruption is, I think, in many ways the heart of the issue. He is the most corrupt president in the history of the United States and it’s not even close. Harding and Grant had...

z3.jpg

z15.jpg

You defend Trump and talk of "schemes" ... lol! Why are we not surprised? You're a hypocrite of the most extreme kind.
It is not that I need to defend Trump, I am condemning the Democratic Party and their compadres CNN and the other leftists media sources.
re: --'explain why they think the President is unfit for office'.
If you're wanting the complete list of WHY, we'll be listing the reasons right up to election day. We don't have that much time on our hands. Put your head back in the hole you have it buried in ... you're obviously in denial. Over a hundred retired Generals have now said the same thing ... only reason the active Generals haven't, they don't wish to be court martialed.
He and his complete administration are "scumbags".
Your arguments are so weak that they can be proven incorrect one after the other falling like dominos. No answers. here come the rude name calling, always the leftist plan.😴😴😴😴😴 Trumps speaking have to run.

HEY Dems - NOT looking good for ole Uncle Joe - two witnesses have verified that they were parties to Hunter’s emails implicating Joe Biden in selling influence to both Ukraine and China. Big surprise - this is gonna REALLY blow things up.

You can start the denials and excuses but the facts are mounting up and witnesses are coming forward now :}

As I've said on here many times, if Trump loses, he'll probably skip the country rather than face charges .... and here it is, right out of his own mouth.

Oh no you don't, butthole .... you got some X-plaining to do in NY ... you're staying RIGHT HERE! Jailbird!

Last edited:

AS I SAID ... TRUMP'S biggest fuckup is yet to come. I think he'll skip the country (or try to) before the election is even OVER.

Trump Threatens to ‘Leave the Country’ if He Loses to Biden​

GIVING UP?

Matt Wilstein

Senior Writer
Published Oct. 16, 2020 8:54PM ET

Carlos Barria/Reuters​

More than an hour into his latest rambling campaign rally speech in Macon, Georgia, on Friday night, President Donald Trump briefly imagined a future where he loses the 2020 election to Joe Biden.
“You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me,” Trump told the crowd. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life—what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”
Currently trailing Biden by double digits in most national and many battleground state polls, the president faces multiple potential prosecutions should fail to win a second term next month.

"Maybe I'll have to leave the country. I don't know." -- Trump on what could happen if he loses to Biden

HEY Dems - NOT looking good for ole Uncle Joe - two witnesses have verified that they were parties to Hunter’s emails implicating Joe Biden in selling influence to both Ukraine and China. Big surprise - this is gonna REALLY blow things up.

You can start the denials and excuses but the facts are mounting up and witnesses are coming forward now :}
both witness's work for the RNC?

37 (6).jpg

and just to add insult to injury.....

Biden tops Trump for town hall television ratings

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-tops-trump-for-town...
1 day ago · Joe Biden bested Donald Trump on Thursday night in a category sure to grab the president’s attention: television ratings.. Figures released Friday from Nielsen show that Biden’s town hall on ABC averaged 13.9 million viewers, while Trump’s averaged 10.6 million on NBC.

Biden Surpassed Trump in Ratings for Thursday Town Halls ...

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/10/biden-trump-2020...
1 day ago · The ratings for Biden’s town hall surpassed the ratings for Trump’s: CNN reported that the Biden town hall on ABC averaged 14.1 million viewers in early Nielsen numbers, while Trump’s NBC ...

Back