Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Dems just LUV having this pandemic to beat our President with during the worst situation in living history - bunch of pathetic unpatriotic slugs :|

And - - - the world’s biggest whiners :cold:

are you referring to your killer n thief?

and we need a president the governs the whole country....and takes serious his oath of office....especially the part about to protect and serve....not to play stupid while he milks the country for all he can get...………………..because of his age doubt he will serve time...just be looked down on pretty bad....but cuckner and Ivanka may see time....sure hope so...let the chump go to his grave knowing his family has problems over his actions....although cuckner doing enough on his own without trump to get him into ******* once the smoke clears

Last edited:
You view me as that because every time I see how much of a REAL hypocrite that you are talking about religion when most that are Religious LIKE you are the WORST on this planet and SHOULD be annihilated! When you vote for a Racist President then that means you condone Racism! Not hard to understand, @Hottobe cucked! Lmao@ at butchers the English language yet you support a CON MAN who just slaughters the English language (WORSE than ANYONE) DAILY, so you CAN'T talk! Hmmmm, hateful towards America because I'm not BLIND to the TRUTH regarding this CORRUPT country? This country ISN'T a SAINT, @Hottobe cucked, or do you FAIL to realize that? Nope, my posts reflect that Trump is a DANGER to this country! Just fucked up that you CANNOT see that or FAIL to realize that! Hmmm, nah, YOU really DON'T care about this country which is reflected in your WORSHIP of Trump as his CULT member! Even our ALLIES know how much of a detriment Trump is to our country unlike the uninformed Republicans that seem to NOT CARE! By the way, do I "HATE" Trump? Nah, I'm not a DEVIL like Trump is though I would agree that I DISLIKE him! Furthermore, the word "Shawty" IS NOT meant as an INSULT though I wouldn't expect you to KNOW that because you're not from the SOUTH like me or know where that word originated from ACCURATELY! Truthfully, it has NUMEROUS meanings besides it being a reference to "FINE WOMEN"! *******, to PROVE my point, I have Black Women calling me Shawty because again THEY understand that the word has MORE THAN ONE meaning! You looked up the word, @Hottobe cucked, though NOT REALIZING that it has MULTIPLE meanings! So, by you doing that, you AGAIN assuming ******* that you know NOTHING about! Why do you KEEP doing that to yourself? Every time, more than once, you PUT your FOOT in YOUR mouth continuously! You would THINK a guy like you would STOP embarrassing yourself LIKE THAT! Smdh,

By the way, you claiming that I am butchering the English language when you said "he don't like, don't everyone?" You used the term "don't" INCORRECTLY! The CORRECT spelling would be "he DOESN'T like, DOESN'T everyone?" I know your English teachers TAUGHT you better English than that, right?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you feel better? I sure hope so. I can counter almost everything you have written other than the don't, doesn't error on my part. It doesn't really matter, you knew what I was saying. As for Shawty , I did look it up and it is slang not a word by normal standards as you can see by the red line under it along with, Lmao , Hmmmm and Smdh. A small demonstration just for you, tell me what I am saying. AYUH ,ANKLE BITAH ,BAZZ ON, BEAN’S, BEETAH , BLINKAH , CANDLEPIN BOWLING, CHESTAHDRAWERS FATHAH ,CHOUT , CHOWDAH, CLICKAH , THE COUNTY, CUNNIN’, CUNNIN’, DOWN CELLAH , DOOR YAHD , GAWMY, GLASS , HONKIN’, “HOT ‘NUFF FOR YA?”, JIMMIES, LEAF PEEPAHS , LOZENGER , NIPPY , NUMB , OUT IN THE WILLIE-WACKS , PISSAH , PISSANT ,PUCKAHBRUSH , QUARTAH-OF , RIGHT OUT STRAIGHT , SIDEBOARDS , SO DON’T I , SPLEENY , STOVE-UP , SUMPIN FIERCE , SUPPAH , SWIG , THAT THEM THERE , UGLY , WELL THEY-AH, WICKED , YANKEE NOD . None of this is slang I made up, this is a token of what I am aware of in which I could correctly use in my posts. My ancestors arrived on the Mayflower, I am sure of that.

Do you feel better? I sure hope so. I can counter almost everything you have written other than the don't, doesn't error on my part. It doesn't really matter, you knew what I was saying. As for Shawty , I did look it up and it is slang not a word by normal standards as you can see by the red line under it along with, Lmao , Hmmmm and Smdh. A small demonstration just for you, tell me what I am saying. AYUH ,ANKLE BITAH ,BAZZ ON, BEAN’S, BEETAH , BLINKAH , CANDLEPIN BOWLING, CHESTAHDRAWERS FATHAH ,CHOUT , CHOWDAH, CLICKAH , THE COUNTY, CUNNIN’, CUNNIN’, DOWN CELLAH , DOOR YAHD , GAWMY, GLASS , HONKIN’, “HOT ‘NUFF FOR YA?”, JIMMIES, LEAF PEEPAHS , LOZENGER , NIPPY , NUMB , OUT IN THE WILLIE-WACKS , PISSAH , PISSANT ,PUCKAHBRUSH , QUARTAH-OF , RIGHT OUT STRAIGHT , SIDEBOARDS , SO DON’T I , SPLEENY , STOVE-UP , SUMPIN FIERCE , SUPPAH , SWIG , THAT THEM THERE , UGLY , WELL THEY-AH, WICKED , YANKEE NOD . None of this is slang I made up, this is a token of what I am aware of in which I could correctly use in my posts. My ancestors arrived on the Mayflower, I am sure of that.
I am flattered that you actually took the time to look up a word that originated from MY HOME STATE! By the way, the word "bling" used to not be a word of normal standards, but NOW it is though! The hip-hop group, "The Hot Boyz", should have gotten a patent for that word though because now it's in the Webster dictionary as an ACTUAL word! But, as for "Shawty", of course it's NOT a word by normal standards though it never was supposed to be! That word has been used ALOT in the South, but it originated in Georgia where you can find the TRUE meaning or meanings of the word! Are you on Facebook, @Hottobe cucked, because if you are, you would see various acronyms like Lmao, Hmmm, and Smdh! Those might be new to you, if you aren't on Facebook as much as myself plus words like those are known ALOT when chatting on Facebook, especially back in the day even USED now today, so that ISN'T ANYTHING NEW! To prove my point though, in my HOME STATE, we have a rapper (may he R.I.P.) named "Shawty Low" and we have an actor also from Georgia who uses "Shawty" as his stage name! If you asked each one of them what "shawty" means, 9 times out of ten, they would tell you it means VARIOUS things! Just because MOST believe it means a "fine female" DOESN'T mean that is the ACTUAL definition! So, as I stated in my previous post, I have Black women calling me Shawty because they understand that it has more than one, actually more than five meanings for that one word! Though, didn't know my use of the word "shawty" would create such a BIG DEAL! Sounds very TRIVIAL, to me though!

Last edited:
My wife's ancestors on mayflower as well

The Republican Party is 90% white males? How can a Party that ISN'T diversified still EXIST? With how things are CHANGING though with the millennials, coming on the scene, as well as Gen Z, there is a STRONG shift of young people being more concerned about the planet and we KNOW that the Republican Party could care less about the planet hence why they downplay climate change! Now, most can hate all they want and *******, but I WILL say this about the Democratic Party, they are VERY DIVERSIFIED! And, you HAVE to be that way if you want the Party to ADAPT! So, when will the Republican Party ADAPT? Do you realize how many people of color are represented in the Democratic Party versus the Republican Party (referring to IN Congress)? Damn, I looked at the numbers and the Republican Party SHOULD be worried though they are STUCK on that Make America White Again BULLSHIT!

Last edited:
This man may be mister nice guy to so many people but he is a criminal and Obama's hands are not clean in this, he knew what was going on.

you must be talking about Tom Cotton.....very shady fucker....served in Military…….votes to end benefits for them....having trouble in his own state because of his hardcore ******* and now is trying to slide back out of the spotlight.....so yes in some ways Cotton is a criminal....one more thing...….like Paul Ryan he got his education through the military……..and then voted to end that program....cotton and ryan both.....typical right wing double standards.....funny you would know that and mention it...…..I'm sure that is who you were referring to wasn't it....because...….Joe is a working man's hero!

you must be talking about Tom Cotton.....very shady fucker....served in Military…….votes to end benefits for them....having trouble in his own state because of his hardcore ******* and now is trying to slide back out of the spotlight.....so yes in some ways Cotton is a criminal....one more thing...….like Paul Ryan he got his education through the military……..and then voted to end that program....cotton and ryan both.....typical right wing double standards.....funny you would know that and mention it...…..I'm sure that is who you were referring to wasn't it....because...….Joe is a working man's hero!
Wuhan Joe is is a bumbling gun grabbing puppet

They got him hiding in basement trying to stick to script they give him till he forgets and rambles

you are talking trump right?....the whole world knows he can not read off the prompter.....maybe a 6th grade education with his reading ability.....come to think of it he runs the country like a Jr. High School bully....has no idea of what is going on...just has to be in charge

Back