Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Is this Pastor crazy or thinks the coronavirus is FAKE NEWS?

apparently both...got arrested anyway......and like those caught coughing on food...….if someone should end up with "issues" he should be charged

Lemme address this in a clear and concise manner which NO Dem can fail to understand:

Come onnnnnnnn mannnnnnn - here’s the deal - you know the thing ;)

let me see if I can make this clear so that you can understand...…..you have been skull fucked with right wing propaganda...….find your local democratic senator and volunteer to help.....might cleanse your mind....might

Go and check out what twobi has posted in the humour thread sub.

Honestly, that guy would be fucking toast if he was in front of me now.

he thinks it is humorous to post all that *******.....turn the tread into the cartoon network because he can not say anything on his own....when He does he gets shot down for being a right wing nut out of touch with reality....definitely a trump man...no hope for him at all

I quit going there at all....was NOT supposed to be political

he thinks it is humorous to post all that *******.....turn the tread into the cartoon network because he can not say anything on his own....when He does he gets shot down for being a right wing nut out of touch with reality....definitely a trump man...no hope for him at all

I'm seriously fuming. What a low life scumbag he must be.

TwoBiFour, you are a cunt.

I feel for you, having to share a country with cunts like these clowns.

Back