Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Joe Brown is nothing more than a mediator ... his judging skills & knowledge are subpar at very best.
Nothing wrong with using a mediator, but a judge knows the LAW.
Maybe so but I enjoyed his show, on the site I poster he was interviewed for over 5 hours, I don't agree with everything he said but I didn't find it amazing that he has an incredible memory. I thought maybe someone might enjoy his history lesson whether you agree or not.

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

This is what Trumpism has wrought . . . and what's so outrageous is that here we have this white guy running down the street with a long gun . . . right past police vehicles with his hands up ready to surrender . . . and they didn't do a goddamned thing to try to apprehend him! NOTHING!!! But on the other hand, they shoot an unarmed black man seven times in the back and paralyze him?! NO, Nikki Hailey this isn't a racist country . . . it just has lots of racist people living in it!!!

What did any of these business owners due to deserve having those rioters destroying everything in their path. One thing I know for sure is racism exists but if some Americans are really racist, it may not be such a good idea to attempt changing their minds by *******. It can't be done if it isn't in the hearts of people to change.

What did any of these business owners due to deserve having those rioters destroying everything in their path. One thing I know for sure is racism exists but if some Americans are really racist, it may not be such a good idea to attempt changing their minds by *******. It can't be done if it isn't in the hearts of people to change.

I don’t think rioters are trying to change anybody’s mind. That’s not what a riot is about. That’s anarchy. But what I KNOW is that vigilante justice is no good, and just another form of dangerous anarchy itself. And to have the police just roll away and take no action shows just where this country is right now. I see you don’t have anything to say about that do you???

The only ones dying here are BLACK. Shot in the back by white cops. White guy in the street with a long gun shooting and killing! And no law enforcement action taken against him, even with him approaching with his hands up! Had he been black, no question in my mind that he would have been gunned down in the street by the police.

The system is CORRUPT and it’s RACIST. Even in the face of clear and convincing evidence people are in denial. Well we’re tired of violence being visited upon our bodies. We’re tired of black robes but white justice. Justice for all! Either that or NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!

would that be the 68% that are working and have money...….I doubt it is all those food service people and etc that are not working nor making ends meet.....typical of your right wing ass to promote that!

Maybe so but I enjoyed his show, on the site I poster he was interviewed for over 5 hours, I don't agree with everything he said but I didn't find it amazing that he has an incredible memory. I thought maybe someone might enjoy his history lesson whether you agree or not.

Mr. Rodgers peddled ******* all around the neighborhood...….but I wouldn't believe a fucking word he said on anything that counts...…..but you buy into all that *******....explains your posts

That's why you use legislation. You can't change people's hearts but you can change their minds on their actions if the reward or punishment is great enough.
The shooter was a 17 year old kid. I'm not sure what to say about that.

I prefer Family Feud and Wheel of Fortune.
Fuck Pat Sajak. I know he's from Chicago but that Trumper is right up there with the pillow guy, fuck their products. I am a Jeopardy fan. Even play it on the Amazon Show when I take a break. Got a version on the phone too. I didn't know Family Feud was still on.

That's why you use legislation. You can't change people's hearts but you can change their minds on their actions if the reward or punishment is great enough.

This is what I say about it. He’s exactly the type the “leaders” want to recruit and whose minds they want to pollute enough to act in the way that he did. Start a race war and take/ruin lives . . . including their own . . . it’s Hitler youth all over again . . . .

age would really make you think.....awful young.......…...but then he drove up there armed so he must have had something in mind

feel sorry for the kid.....but like the other kid that blocked a native American protest and got a settlement of millions of bucks...…..right now we have a leader that promotes hate and violence

age would really make you think.....awful young.......…...but then he drove up there armed so he must have had something in mind

Well yeah, there's video of him talking about being armed and saying it was his "job" to protect the shops in area. I think he was probably radicalized by the right-wing groups talking about the protester "thugs" (the same ******* you can read about in here).

There's also photos of him in the front row of Trump rallies.

You people on here with you liberal concepts have a strange outlook on life, Trump has done a good job as President. This race baiting surge is way over the top. That man getting killed is just a small sample of the outcome that is going to happen if the left and the media don't stop making excuses for these violent trouble makers rioting. There is going to be many more armed people defending their communities and there will be a few loose cannons. When dealing with police it is the law that you must listen and cooperate, it is against the law to resist arrest.

Whoever knowingly resists or obstructs an officer while such officer is doing any act in an official capacity and with lawful authority.

Wisconsin Statute § 946.41

You people on here with you liberal concepts have a strange outlook on life, Trump has done a good job as President. This race baiting surge is way over the top. That man getting killed is just a small sample of the outcome that is going to happen if the left and the media don't stop making excuses for these violent trouble makers rioting. There is going to be many more armed people defending their communities and there will be a few loose cannons. When dealing with police it is the law that you must listen and cooperate, it is against the law to resist arrest.

Whoever knowingly resists or obstructs an officer while such officer is doing any act in an official capacity and with lawful authority.

Just a small sample of the outcome that's going to happen? Fuck you.
You think white people are the only ones with guns? You really threatening some bullshit like that? You should think about that dumbass statement.
When dealing with the police, supposedly professionals, EVERYTHING should not be a death sentence. I've seen people get arrested, and resist. Guess what dummy, they end up in jail without a bullet in them. Cops were trained how to take down people with their hands in different ways. When you have several of these trained professionals around, there is no need to ******* someone, you just want to talk to. Period.

This guy drove across state lines to shoot people. Come the fuck on.

how fitting.....artificial intelligence...…...that is what he uses isn't it......that and deep state and conspiracy theories

that again is not something to brag about when he should be investing in covid kits!

5G! What are the Q-Anons going to think about this?!?!

also isn't NSF funding established by Congress, and the research priority determined by the funding agency? Is this just typical Trump putting his stamp on things other people did?

Back