Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

These Trumptards are so frik'n FUNNY ... if it wasn't for pic_logo-FOXNews.jpg Trump would be a NO BODY, and certainly not President. Now Fox News has realized their mistake of creating the stories for Trump to spread.

Watching the Republican Convention, so nice to see positive people talk using common sense. Go President Trump.
lots of positive talk....from family members.....and not even all of them up to the task!

Melania Trump taped making derogatory remarks about Donald ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/25/...
11 hours ago · Melania Trump taped making derogatory remarks about Donald and Ivanka – report Stephanie Winston Wolkoff reportedly taped the first lady’s ‘harsh comments’ and plans to

Stephanie Wolkoff Secretly Tapes Melania Trump Trash ...
melania-trump...
Aug 25, 2020 · Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former longtime friend of Melania Trump, secretly recorded conversations of the first lady making “disparaging remarks” about husband Donald Trump

Melania Trump Reportedly Made 'Disparaging Remarks' About ...
https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a...
10 hours ago · Now reports have bubbled up about Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the First Lady, the debut book by Melania Trump's former friend Stephanie Winston Wolkoff

so now it appears the only real trump supporters are on his payroll and paid to say good things....and that goes for the *******!

If anyone wants real information about Black America, details about Joe Biden and facts about Kamala Harris, (Hint) Kamala has zero African ******* in her veins. Judge Joe brown is an encyclopedia.
https://tjskoc.com/bidenbrownharris/
What is this?
If anyone wants 'REAL' information about Black America? Ummm, ask a black American, I guess.
This is amazing how stupid or forgetful you think people are. Just like with Obama, you'll use the same tactics that somehow, Harris is not genuine. Now she has NO Africa ******* in her?
You are clueless, and transparent.
Where the hell you think black Jamaicans come from? Any group of black people? One continent, Africa.
Harris has also lived the black experience here, that's the bond, not *******.
If Harris or Obama were raised where their fathers are from, then they would not have a connection with Black Americans. But, being raised here, there is a shared experienced, that's not explainable or even observable.
That's your 'REAL' information about black America.
Kamala Harris's *******:
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s.../kamala-harris-*******-donald-j-harris-facts/

Watching the Republican Convention, so nice to see positive people talk using common sense. Go President Trump.
Well, YOU are they're targeted audience. They are talking directly to you.
Makes you wonder. If they are still talking to his base and current supporters, how much trouble must he think he's in?
Conventions are supposed to unify your party, and grow your support.
And, the ratings are down, lower than four years ago, and lower than Democratic Convention last week.
I hope he keeps talking directly to you. Make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

What is this?
If anyone wants 'REAL' information about Black America? Ummm, ask a black American, I guess.
This is amazing how stupid or forgetful you think people are. Just like with Obama, you'll use the same tactics that somehow, Harris is not genuine. Now she has NO Africa ******* in her?
You are clueless, and transparent.
Where the hell you think black Jamaicans come from? Any group of black people? One continent, Africa.
Harris has also lived the black experience here, that's the bond, not *******.
If Harris or Obama were raised where their fathers are from, then they would not have a connection with Black Americans. But, being raised here, there is a shared experienced, that's not explainable or even observable.
That's your 'REAL' information about black America.
Kamala Harris's *******:
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s.../kamala-harris-*******-donald-j-harris-facts/
Argue with Judge Joe Brown not me. Oh I know you're smarter then he is ! Trump will win !!!!!!!!!!!!

Argue with Judge Joe Brown not me. Oh I know you're smarter then he is ! Trump will win !!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like a Trumper, put something out there then can't take responsibility for your actions- because someone else also did it.
Just like when Trump looses, you will blame people who were 'fooled' by the Democratic Party, or who want free things (while you go and check your mailbox for a stimulus check or inflated unemployment).
Uhh, wtf is Melania saying??? Why?

Guess you watched a different Republican Convention than my wife & I. What we heard was LIES from a host of already, well established LIARS.

So THIS year, 2020, Trump & the GOP have a new game plan for cheating:
• Stir the pot of the virus epidemic so its peaking during the election to lower poll turnout. ******* as many potential minority voters as possible.​
• Remove mailboxes and sorting machines at post offices so a majority of mail-in votes won't be counted​
• Meet with Russia to establish a new media attack of false information​
• Establish uniform guards at the polls to look for the infamous & evasive "fraudulent voters", especially hispanic and black​
• Start new false rumors about the Democratic candidates​
• Keep claiming positive things have happened during the Trump administration that haven't really happened yet (most people are stupid anyway)
• Free hundreds of black incarcerations all across the USA to gain minority support​
• Claim that Trump has a real solution/cure for the covid-19 and Democrats are trying to stop it from happening​
• Accuse Democrats of plans to greatly increase taxes on EVERYONE​
• Send more unbudgeted relief checks and covid-19 checks to EVERYONE to gain Trump/party support​
(more to follow)​

just my opinion....and everyone has one.....but I have noticed in most of these shootings...….with the exception of the guy kneeling on his neck....they had run ins before and maybe he thought it was his turn to get the upper hand who knows...but it was flat out *******......…...but several of the other shootings...like the one in Wisc...….if you look at the cop...if it came to a regular type fight or brawl....that fucker would be hiding under the fucking bed!...…..but now you give him a gun...like the old saying...god made man...but colt made them equal...…….now he has the upper hand...big loud and in control (in his mind)...you threaten his little world or don't show him the respect he feels he is due......he will shoot...because he is not man enough to handle things without the gun

it is not so much they are racists...….more like they are fucking cowards with a gun that now have that "special" mentality and won't have anyone threatening it

Last edited:

just like the rest of your stupid *******...…..some fucker saying anything to earn a big....from fools like you that support that *******...….and then you are dumb enough to believe it and repeat it.....judge Joe brown is just making a buck peddling ******* to suckers...….you are the fool that buys into it.....which explains a lot of your posts

Joe Brown is nothing more than a mediator ... his judging skills & knowledge are subpar at very best.
Nothing wrong with using a mediator, but a judge knows the LAW.

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

This is what Trumpism has wrought . . . and what's so outrageous is that here we have this white guy running down the street with a long gun . . . right past police vehicles with his hands up ready to surrender . . . and they didn't do a goddamned thing to try to apprehend him! NOTHING!!! But on the other hand, they shoot an unarmed black man seven times in the back and paralyze him?! NO, Nikki Hailey this isn't a racist country . . . it just has lots of racist people living in it!!!

Back