TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

HEY Dems - the Pro Life activist prosecuted by Biden’s DOJ after the Philly police passed on charges and the Philly DA also wouldn’t prosecute - faced 11 years on Federal charges for defending his s.on and was arrested at his home by a SWAT equipped FBI was found NOT GUILTY in about an hour of deliberations - so much for Biden and his corrupt DOJ going after parents defending their k.ids !!!!!! 👍👍

In the latest Gallup Poll Americans top concern was Government’s POOR LEADERSHIP - Inflation coming in second place - I’m NOT surprised - the government seems like it’s totally out of control - completely corrupt - and run by the most incompetent imbeciles I have ever seen in office !!!!!! 🤨

HEY Dems - the Pro Life activist prosecuted by Biden’s DOJ after the Philly police passed on charges and the Philly DA also wouldn’t prosecute - faced 11 years on Federal charges for defending his s.on and was arrested at his home by a SWAT equipped FBI was found NOT GUILTY in about an hour of deliberations - so much for Biden and his corrupt DOJ going after parents defending their k.ids !!!!!! 👍👍
Lmao, Clem - if this is your victory for the day and likely the week, you are making a more notable proclamation. RepTard lemmings going down ... :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Pussing Out Again.gif
    RepTards Pussing Out Again.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
In the latest Gallup Poll Americans top concern was Government’s POOR LEADERSHIP - Inflation coming in second place - I’m NOT surprised - the government seems like it’s totally out of control - completely corrupt - and run by the most incompetent imbeciles I have ever seen in office !!!!!! 🤨
Lol, here's ole' buttdlurp scouring the Internet and Playgirl magazine forums to scrape something together after hiding like a pissant for four days. Well, Newsflash for ya ... your last few years will be whining, moaning and shyting your pants, while impotently doing absolutely nothing about any of it.

Now get out of the way and enjoy the ride ... we certainly are! Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Napping and Whining.gif
    buttdlurp Napping and Whining.gif
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lmao, Clem - if this is your victory for the day and likely the week, you are making a more notable proclamation. RepTard lemmings going down ... :devilish:

Yeah - well that guy didn’t go DOWN - with the full f.orce of BIDEN’s corrupt DOJ and FBI going after him - DID HE - seems American juries - KNOW WTF !!!!!

Lol, here's ole' buttdlurp scouring the Internet and Playgirl magazine forums to scrape something together after hiding like a pissant for four days. Well, Newsflash for ya ... your last few years will be whining, moaning and shyting your pants, while impotently doing absolutely nothing about any of it.

Now get out of the way and enjoy the ride ... we certainly are! Dope. :devilish:

I was enjoying life - you should try it 😆

I’d be LAUGHING more at you Dems but what you’re trying to do to this country is soooooooooooooooooo SAD 🤨

Yeah - well that guy didn’t go DOWN - with the full ******* of BIDEN’s corrupt DOJ and FBI going after him - DID HE - seems American juries - KNOW WTF !!!!!
Lol, there is absolutely nothing here, buttdlurp ... idiot RepTard Houck knocked a 72 year old man (hint hint) to the ground, so whether he knows it or not, next time he his squawking away at an abortion clinic and pushes anyone, he won't escape the birdcage. No one cares, but you and Fuks News.

Now, instead of being a Fuks News "lil Sir Echo", why don't you ask TardnConfused's Mommy to put together a legitimate post and then go do something about it already. Oh ya, that's right ... "duh, cuz Imma impotent, in an impotent state, for the always impotent RepTards ...".

Well, we hear ole' Mexican LameBrain calling your Portuguese boi name, so be on your way. And yes, you are a sad lil Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdurp Just Too Impotent.gif
    buttdurp Just Too Impotent.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Look, I know you're jealous of my ability to turn things around on you, I've got a lot of experience doing just that... The problem is that you don't talk politics... All you've ever done is throw schoolyard insults... If you want to talk politics, I can sure do that, but if you want to throw insults, I can certainly oblige you in that field... YOU chose this, not me.

People like you are unable to draw a line between politics and personal attacks... Me, I can be friends and get along with anyone, regardless of their political ideology.
We know that's not true.
Oh No Deal With It GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Look, I know you're jealous of my ability to turn things around on you, I've got a lot of experience doing just that... The problem is that you don't talk politics... All you've ever done is throw schoolyard insults... If you want to talk politics, I can sure do that, but if you want to throw insults, I can certainly oblige you in that field... YOU chose this, not me.

People like you are unable to draw a line between politics and personal attacks... Me, I can be friends and get along with anyone, regardless of their political ideology.
Guess what I found out.
TnC has been reporting Sub to the moderators.
Notice the insults to him today all were removed. Only his.
Rat Rogue GIF

I‘ll let a judge or jury condemn them - not my place - the entire incident makes no sense to me. Can’t understand what that kid could have possibly done to bring that treatment down on him - they’re not showing what started it all. No matter what he did he didn’t deserve what happened to him. I understand 3 more people are being charged with something - think they’re medics. All the facts of the case will inevitably be released.
Read a timeline right here you fucking hypocrite.
Maybe one of cops names should have been Baldwin or Byrd, then you wouldn't be bending over backwards to give them your support.

Eric Adams the Mayor of NYC says the 46,000 migrants that have flooded into his city thanks to Debacle Joe are gonna cost the city 2 billion dollars and he wants help from the Federal government - ole Debacle Joe is there today and like he does most things he’s just ignoring the situation he created. My question is if 46,000 illegals are gonna cost NYC 2 billion dollars - how much are the millions surging in across an open border gonna cost the American taxpayers ?????!!
I’d really like to know 🤔
They are not illegals, and were sent there by Texas. Migrants waiting on a court hearing are here legally.

Back