TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Trump’s endorsees won 213 of the 241 called races held on Nov. 8 (86%).
While it's right in front of Red Trickle RepTard noses, they are too ignorant to can't see the obvious. TrumpTard put his "cherry-pick enduhs-ment" behind candidates that were projected to win, so he accomplishes two objectives: first to try to pick-up some wind in his presidential candidacy announcement and second, so he can call on them later to lie, cheat, steal, line up fake electors, support instupidrections, etc ... for him. He definitely did not put is stench behind the best candidates for the state nor country as was evident with Walkerkee and Dr. Oooz. Wake up, Tards. :devilish:

Attachments

• Trumpty-Dumpty.gif
    Trumpty-Dumpty.gif
    2 MB · Views: 3
Lol, why in hell would you "imagine" that, perhaps because you play a technician on the Muppets? I can add 100 files and delete the same 100 files in 20 seconds. I'll wipe a hard drive clean and completely reformat it in 20 minutes. RepTards have absolutely nothing to hold on to "duh, Hillary's email server is still stuck in me ass and dat Biden laptop thingy too ...", all when their King TrumpTard has stolen 1,000's of classified/protected files and is having his ass sued off by everyone at every level.

Get a life RepTards and get the f*ck out of the way ... you're damn embarrassing already. :devilish:
What exactly did I say to deserve your criticizing my post ? I am trying to participate and share my thoughts, some facts and opinions without using feelings, reactions and off the cuff responses. I am not talking just to you, but everyone.

Says you - but wait a minute you’re NOT a judge or jury - are ya Ed - so it REALLY hasn’t been determined if there is any guilt !!!!!!

Trump is under soooooo many investigations because your party is DESPERATE to take him out of play !!!!!
She committed felonies and skated is me point.
Funny how often you apply a different standard to different people. Are YOU a judge or jury?

They’re a going after the ole Debacler REALLY 😉
they only have one plan....been the plan for a while now...gas and economy.......mean nothing

House Republicans announce plans to produce content …

/politics/2022/11/18/...
Web12 hours ago · On Thursday, House Judiciary Committee ranking Republican member Jim Jordan (Ohio) participated in a news conference at which his party outlined its plans to …

Republicans win control of House, detail plans to …

/news/republicans-win-control...
Republicans win control of House, detail plans to investigate Hunter Biden

3:27

Web1 day ago · Republicans win control of House, detail plans to investigate Hunter Biden November 17, 2022, 11:55 AM Yahoo Finance’s Rick Newman discusses Republicans

G'moaning everyone and it's time for "RepTards in the News!" Todays, program appropriately titled "There is Class and then there is Ass.", takes a closer look at how the two parties operate. In Colorado, Democratic candidate Adma Frisch is only behind 500 votes, but after talking with the people in his district, he chose the classy route and is more interested in country's unity than division. As such, he called TrumpTard "enduh-osed" Lauren Bobert to concede the race and gracefully accept the peoples vote. The recount will continue per the regional laws, so we'll wait and see.

Now on the other hand in the Ass column, Kari Lake, a governor Candidate for Arizona subscribes to the TrumpTard "If I win, good for me, but if I lose, you cheated." mentality. Ms. Lake, a self-professed RepTard, and 26,000+ votes behind Democratic incumbent Katie Hobbs, is not conceding, but instead is "building a legal team and is threatening another Big Red Trickle of lawsuits and investigations.". Just goes to show you, once a RepTard always a divisive dumbass ... Dopes. :devilish:

In our best buttdlurp hog-belch, "SCAM AMERICA - WHINE AND POUT!"

Attachments

• RepTard Knob Bobbin'Bobert.jpg
    RepTard Knob Bobbin'Bobert.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
  • RepTard Knob Licking Lake.jpg
    RepTard Knob Licking Lake.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
G'moaning everyone and it's time for "RepTards in the News!" Todays, program appropriately titled "There is Class and then there is Ass.", takes a closer look at how the two parties operate. In Colorado, Democratic candidate Adma Frisch is only behind 500 votes, but after talking with the people in his district, he is more interested in country's unity than division. As such, he called TrumpTard "enduh-osed" Lauren Bobert to concede the race and gracefully accept the peoples vote. The recount will continue per the regional laws, so we'll wait and see.

Now on the other hand, Kari Lake, a governor Candidate for Arizona subscribes to the TrumpTard "If I win, good for me, but if I lose, you cheated." mentality. Ms. Lake, a self-professed RepTard, and 26,000+ votes behind Democratic incumbent Katie Hobbs, is not conceding, but instead is "building a legal team and is threatening another Big Red Trickle of lawsuits and investigations.". Just goes to show you, once a RepTard always a divisive dumbass ... Dopes. :devilish:

In our best buttdlurp hog-belch, "SCAM AMERICA - WHINE AND POUT!"
You've got to be the dumbest man alive...

send money​

Trump seizes on special counsel as a rallying cry for 2024​

Former president Donald Trump declared this week in his 2024 campaign announcement that the single gravest threat to “our civilization” was the Justice Department, which has been investigating his alleged mishandling of classified documents and his role in the effort to prevent his successor from taking office.

Bill Maher mocks Garland's special counsel appt: After two years, he decided to 'give it to somebody else'​

Real Time" host Bill Maher had some fun at the expense of Attorney General Merrick Garland for passing the buck on the DOJ probes looking into potentially criminal wrongdoing of former President Trump.

Garland announced on Friday that he appointed former Justice Department official Jack Smith to serve as special counsel to oversee the probes investigating Trump's actions following the 2020 presidential election leading up to the events of Jan. 6 as well as his handling of classified materials that were seized by federal agents at Mar-a-Lago.

The attorney general cited recent developments in the investigations as well as the former president's formal entry in the 2024 presidential race as reasons for the appointment.

"I guess he did this on a Friday because maybe he was afraid? I don't know," Maher began. "He spent two years thinking about whether he should appoint a special counsel or what he should do about Donald Trump being a criminal."

"And now he has made up his mind. He's going to give it to somebody else to do," Maher chuckled before noting the two probes, one being "that little thing" Trump did by trying to overturn the 2020 election and putting classified documents "in the shed next to the croquet equipment."

Back