TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

You are deluded if you think it is for a "differing opinion". You are to put it mildly, quite unpleasant towards him. And the fact that you think you are funny, reasonable and understanding shows a huge inability to perform even the most rudimentary self reflection.
You're deluded if you think it's not the reason... So, it's OK for him to have said disparaging things about my life, my wife, and even lying about the reasons why I'm even here, but it's not OK for me to hit back?

As Ed learned, it doesn't work that way... And yes, I'm incredibly funny, unfortunately for you, however, your kind has no sense of humor...

Of course, you're one of the funniest jokes here!

That is quite the non sequitur. But to your question, yes, yes it does.

And short sighted regarding what exactly?
EVERYTHING. You're all light-weights when it comes to political discussions... Every one of you has a MASSIVE inferiority complex... You strive to display elitism every chance you get...

Give us all a break, we all see what you all are...

Honestly, if my words anger any of you, it's well earned on your part...

So spare me your bullshit, take it elsewhere.

You're deluded if you think it's not the reason... So, it's OK for him to have said disparaging things about my life, my wife, and even lying about the reasons why I'm even here, but it's not OK for me to hit back?

As Ed learned, it doesn't work that way... And yes, I'm incredibly funny, unfortunately for you, however, your kind has no sense of humor...

Of course, you're one of the funniest jokes here!

Right. He was mean to you first. Is that it? Did he make you get into your feels? Did the big bad internet bully make you cry?

And my kind has no sense of humor? Odd seeing as most comedians are "us people".

And then you close with insulting me. Is that you being kind?

you must have hit a nerve.....I'm surprised I didn't think he had one......just insults and name calling seemed to be about all he could handle
None of you are capable of "hitting a nerve"... The more angry and hateful you get, the more I laugh...

You have done nothing more but name-call and insult, with NO reason, whatsoever... You state nothing factual, you post nothing but left-wing fringe opinion pieces, and try to pass them off as facts.

You're incapable of decency, you reap what you sow...

Don't forget, you know less than nothing about me, and you're all obsessed with me...

EVERYTHING. You're all light-weights when it comes to political discussions... Every one of you has a MASSIVE inferiority complex... You strive to display elitism every chance you get...

Give us all a break, we all see what you all are...

Honestly, if my words anger any of you, it's well earned on your part...

So spare me your bullshit, take it elsewhere.
You don't anger me. Why would you? You are meaningless. You do make me laugh though. Your psychological analysis is hilarious. You literally say things so outrageously stupid multiple times a day that it makes me chuckle and wonder how you make it through life. Maybe you aren't meaningless after all.

But please, go full caps again. That was great.

Right. He was mean to you first. Is that it? Did he make you get into your feels? Did the big bad internet bully make you cry?

And my kind has no sense of humor? Odd seeing as most comedians are "us people".

And then you close with insulting me. Is that you being kind?
Lmao, in order for any of you to "hurt my feelings", I must first value your opinion... None of you have given me a reason to do that..

No, your kind is incapable of having a sense of humor, which makes me laugh even harder at your frivolous attempts to insult me...

And you insult yourself, simply by opening your trap here, I just pointed it out.

You don't anger me. Why would you? You are meaningless. You do make me laugh though. Your psychological analysis is hilarious. You literally say things so outrageously stupid multiple times a day that it makes me chuckle and wonder how you make it through life. Maybe you aren't meaningless after all.

But please, go full caps again. That was great.
You're totally obsessed with me, just like the rest.... I'm so glad I anger you enough to lash out... The caps gave me the response I wanted...

Leftists are so easily manipulated into providing the responses that I want! 🤣🤣

Lmao, in order for any of you to "hurt my feelings", I must first value your opinion... None of you have given me a reason to do that..

No, your kind is incapable of having a sense of humor, which makes me laugh even harder at your frivolous attempts to insult me...

And you insult yourself, simply by opening your trap here, I just pointed it out.
That must be why you go full caps. Because you don't care.

You're totally obsessed with me, just like the rest.... I'm so glad I anger you enough to lash out... The caps gave me the response I wanted...

Leftists are so easily manipulated into providing the responses that I want! 🤣🤣
Obsessed? Lash out? You need some help my guy. The only lashing out is your full caps rant. Because I am sure you were trying to manipulate us into shaming you for going full caps cry baby on an anonymous forum. Damn, you got us good.

I've dealt with internet trolls like you and your clan here many times... It's always the same, they always go off the deep end, use projection, baseless attacks, etc... You're all cut from the same mold... I do have fun with y'all, though!

I've dealt with internet trolls like you and your clan here many times... It's always the same, they always go off the deep end, use projection, baseless attacks, etc... You're all cut from the same mold... I do have fun with y'all, though!
You're incapable of shaming anyone but yourself... You make this so easy!
Uh huh... You aren't very original. But hey tell us all about this nefarious plot you hatched to manipulate all of "us" by going full caps. What was the end goal? Really? What was the plan? Because if you read back though, we just mocked you. Was that the plan?

Really, your whole "I was manipulating you" is the Internet form version of tripping and falling on you face and immediately jumping up and saying "I meant to do that!"

Back