TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

what the hell are you talking about

Trump Chips Away at Russia Investigation With Five Pardons

WebThe list includes five people convicted in Mueller's probe into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia: former campaign chairman Paul Manafort; former national security adviser …

Who Has Been Charged in Robert Mueller's Trump-Russia …

WebHere's everyone who has been charged, convicted, and sentenced in the Russia probe so far Trump ally and informal campaign advisor Roger Stone. On February 20, a federal judge …

Combination TDS and Russia obsession displayed clearly ☝️

Ed you see things through race exclusively - I do NOT
You choose to ignore the reality of millions by wishing to go "back" when you felt America was great. Not so great for millions of Americans. You didn't have to live the reality of 'those' people so fuck them. Let's go back to those days anyway. It takes a real racist asshole, to try and put racism on the victims. "If only they looked at it differently".
Keep writing... Between this and your derangement over the new Democratic House Leader, you're bound to stroke out.
🎼Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton
Old times there are not forgotten 🎶
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land
1673195344261.png

Last edited:
Again, you didn't have to live the reality of 'those' people so fuck them. Let's go back to those days anyway.
It takes a real racist asshole, to try and put racism on the victims. "If only they looked at it differently".
Keep writing... Between this and your derangement over the new Democratic House Leader, you're bound to stroke out.

Keep hoping - working out twice as hard now

Cops are NOT allowed to execute citizens - o I guess if Dems are in charge they are.
Says our resident legal stooge, buttdlurp ... look like only you and Babbies's jailed Mommy are crying about this one. No charges, no jail time, no negative press, no RepTards, no Dems ... absolutely no one agrees with your whimpering and whining. A "Marksman Medal" was and excellent idea.

Now shaddap and go lay down somewhere, ya damn cry baby. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Whimpering.gif
    buttdlurp Whimpering.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
Says our resident legal stooge, buttdlurp ... look like only you and Babbies's jailed Mommy are crying about this one. No charges, no jail time, no negative press, no RepTards, no Dems ... absolutely no one agrees with your whimpering and whining. A "Marksman Medal" was and excellent idea.

Now shaddap and go lay down somewhere, ya damn cry baby. :devilish:

He shoulda been aiming at center of mass as Zwing said he was trained to do - he hit her in the neck - lucky he didn’t hit the SWAT squad directly behind her - he is an incompetent doofus that shouldn’t have been on duty that day for leaving his loaded service weapon in a restroom - he SHOULD have been FIRED.

Ed you see things through race exclusively - I do NOT
You say this to the only person on here that married outside of their race, not just fucked, and raised his mixed children to have pride and accountability to both of their parents heritage.
That's how empty your words are. Keep longing for the America that never was, and you'll never appreciate the progress made, and die angry and confused.

You say this to the only person on here that married outside of their race, not just fucked, and raised his mixed children to have pride and accountability to both of their parents heritage.
That's how empty your words are. Keep longing for the America that never was, and you'll never appreciate the progress made, and die angry and confused.

If this is progress you can have it - not me - hope America sees YOUR progress for what it is - I’ve never seen America in such a sad state. Men competing as women - teachers confusing k.ids about gender - an outright invasion not only going on but initiated by the PRESIDENT - NOT progress I want !!!!!!

Back