TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Your idea of America and mine are diametrically opposed - I’ve seen a better America - what I’m seeing now is it’s destruction .
in your head... However, that's when you could ignore what was going on in America.

Voting Rights Girl GIF by Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture
leave it to beaver cleavers GIF
We Feel That We Are Right Martin Luther King GIF by Identity
Tv Show Smoking GIF

Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton
Old times there are not forgotten
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land

Looks like need another bullet for mommy dearest......

arrested for excessive stupidity.....and full blown beligerance

Mom of Donald Trump fan shot dead in Capitol riot is arrested on second anniversary​

View attachment 5755834

The mom of a Donald Trump fan who died after storming the US Capitol was arrested on the two-year anniversary of the January 6 insurrection.

Micki Witthoeft, the mom of the late Ashli Babbitt, was taken into custody on Friday afternoon while partaking in a protest on Capitol grounds.

Witthoeft, 58, was identified by US Capitol Police as one in ‘a group of demonstrators who were illegally blocking traffic’ on Independence Avenue, SW, near First Street, SW.

‘A woman in the group was given multiple warnings to get out of the road,’ stated Capitol Police. ‘Instead of getting out of the road, the woman refused to leave, turned around with her hands behind her back, and asked to be arrested.’

These women in that family simply don't listen to authority and enjoy challenging law enforcement.

Dems back to quilty til proven innocent too
that is not the american way......but there are exceptions for trumptards......anything to get them off the streets......even trump knew there was a problem with go forth and multiply when it came to his followers.......during all that ...logic was left out so he allowed the trump virus to spread

that is not the american way......but there are exceptions for trumptards......anything to get them off the streets......even trump knew there was a problem with go forth and multiply when it came to his followers.......during all that ...logic was left out so he allowed the trump virus to spread

It’s them :cold: :cold: talking again 😁

You see convictions where there are NONE - whose sight is more flawed
what the hell are you talking about

Trump Chips Away at Russia Investigation With Five Pardons

WebThe list includes five people convicted in Mueller's probe into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia: former campaign chairman Paul Manafort; former national security adviser …

Who Has Been Charged in Robert Mueller's Trump-Russia …

WebHere's everyone who has been charged, convicted, and sentenced in the Russia probe so far Trump ally and informal campaign advisor Roger Stone. On February 20, a federal judge …

Back