Truly amazing stuff. . .how we started

This site is amazing. I would have never thought such "forbidden desires" were so common, or so often acted on. I am now divorced, and our divorce had nothing to do with our "playing," however.

My wife Bobbie was in her 30's and I was in my mid 40's when we married, she had her tubes tied with her last baby. We decided to start swinging a little bit, and attending a local swinging club. Nothing really special, but a fun distraction. Over time, we were also discussing fantasies. She confessed to me that she wanted to "mess around with a black man." I certainly had no problem as long as it was someone we knew and trusted. While we found no one locally that fit that niche. . I encouraged her to find someone and she started the search. To this day, I don't know exactly how she found her lovers.

Her first black lover was a man from another part of the state, that was willing to drive up and meet us at one of the swinger clubs and see how it went. Of course the anticipation was almost too much to bear, and the date was set the first weekend we both had off. She purchased a casual one piece cotton dress of the sort that was in vogue around the late 90's. Easy on, easy off, and easy access.

When the appointed Friday night arrived we headed to the club, not knowing exactly what to expect. We did have a safe word of course, and had agreed to a few conditions before hand. No pain or violence and if either said the safe word, whatever was going on stopped. We got to the club and met William there. It was still light out, and the club was slow, so I had an opportunity to take a few pictures of them in playful sexy poses. Him standing with his arms around her, them kissing, them in an embrace with her wedding ring showing. You get the idea.

We headed in and had a few drinks, Bobbie and William danced a few numbers, as the crowd started to form. A few couples that knew us, stopped by the table and gave me a bit of a ribbing that Bobbie had found herself something better that night. I simply responded, "Very likely!" Of course there was a bit of subtle humiliation that the friends who knew my wife and I, we seeing my wife carrying on publically with an attractive black man, and getting pretty hot. One of our friends, Debby and her husband stopped by a bit later and after Debby whispered something into Tim's ear, he leaned down and told me it looked like I was going to be a cuck tonight, and laughed.

As the night wore on, I noticed that William was taking some pretty serious liberties with Bobbie He would pull her boob out and kiss it, lick on it and show it off to the other couples on the floor. . they were spending a lot of time open mouth kissing and exploring. After a while they came over to our booth, and sat on the opposite side, and just started making out. This went on for a bit and after a while Bobbie went to the bathroom, and William told me to get them a couple of drinks. Off to the bar I go, and when I come back, they were clearly getting "busy." In a swingers club, nothing new, and they were not garnering a lot of attention. I sat the drinks down just as Bobbie was coming back, and she tells me to open my hand, when I do, she hands me her very wet panties. . as she gives me a "I wanna get fucked" big time look. She tells William to let her in, and he gets up, and as she slides in, William steps around and says, "Well, we got a situation now. . "You can either go get us a room, or take us to your house, as I am going to fuck your wife." I looked at Bobbie and she gave me that smile, and nodded yes.

The part of town that the swinger club was in was not far from where the decent motels were. So, I got up, paid the bill and told them I would be back in a few minutes. I left with a growing wet spot in the front of my jeans. My first stop was at a Walgreens to get water and condoms (we had agreed that she would use them with new lovers, until we knew them), after that, I headed to a Super 8 and got a room. . How many people, the desk clerk asks. . ."Three adults, please" The woman never batted an eye, just asked how many key cards we needed, and I told her two. Got them, headed to the room and dropped off the supplies and headed back to the club. It had been roughly an hour, and my wife was dancing most intimately with a black man. He was about about 8 inches taller than her 5' 4 frame, and they were dancing cheek to cheek. I stood and watched them, before looking around and noticing that they were not even noticed. . everyone else was just going about their evening. Then it hit me, I have a secret, my wife is going to get fucked by a black man, TONIGHT. And right before my eyes. Something we had only talked about was about ready to happen. . .Wow. . .that took a moment to process!

After a few moments, I went over and interrupted them. . told them all was ready. And we headed to the car. Bobbie and William were in the back seat, and I asked Bobbie if she was sure she wanted to go through with it, and she told me it was "Too late now" She was Williams for the night. I started the car and we headed off into the night. William was going down on her in the back seat, she was going down on him, and then, without asking he pulled his dick out and put it in my wife's wet pussy, right there in the back seat of the car. I heard her gasp, and saw him administer a few thrusts before stopping as we approached an intersection. Of course, a cop pulls up right up next to us.. he never even looked over, but I could still see answering a few questions about that. Never happened though, and the cop turned as we went straight. They kept at it until we got to the hotel, and I gave Will a Key card, and he told me to wait a few minutes before heading in. Which I did. .

Damn, was I getting hot. . .I could literally feel the wet spot in my khakis growing! To use a time worn phrase, I could have cut a diamond with my hard on! But, I waited and decided to drive around the square mile to give them a few minutes. . Drove up about 10 minutes later, and headed in. . .the Girl at the desk was different this time, and just looked up, as I held up my card and said hello.

I got to the room on the 4th floor, and put my card in the slot. . the door started to open but then was blocked by the slide lock. . .DAMN! I heard Bobbie say wait a moment, and she came to open the door. William was sitting in the chair and Bobbie still had her dress on, but as I entered, she went right back to sitting on Williams naked lap. His hard on appeared to be a good 9 to 10 inches, and her first move was to kiss William, and grab his cock. . Will commented that Bobbie's pussy now belonged to him, and if I was not ready for him to call all the shots, to get the hell out. . Bobbie immedianly piped up, that, yes, her pussy was his tonight and that was that. I was a bit taken back, but grabbed the camera and started taking a few pictures. Will stopped me and told me to take his camera and get some pictures of Bobbie for him first . . .So, I did. . .he kissed her, she gave him head again, and just worshipped his dick for a while. I continued to take pictures with his phone and my camera. After a few minutes, she got up and took William by the hand, and led him to the bed.

She lied down, and he went to work kissing her, and fingering her. At one point he had most of his fist inside her, and she was enjoying it a bit too much. . I was afraid her cries would bring a call from the front desk, but it never happened. William continued to kiss her, suck on her neck, and boobs, and then, it happened, He mounted her, and I could hear Bobbie tell William that he should make me put his cock into her. . . he laughed, and said, no, your cuck hubby can watch, and that's it. I asked if he was going to use a condom as we agreed, but before Bobbie could say anything, William gave a resounding, "I don't use the damn things, You're wife's pussy is MINE tonight!" And in one fell swoop, he reached down, grabbed his dick and as she was hugging and open mouth kissing him, this black man entered my wife. It was actually happening, she was being taken by a black man. I felt a bit downtrodden, but realized there was nothing I could do about it now!

They continued to go at it for some time, with her having several orgasms. I was starting to wonder when William was going to come if ever! As I looked at the clock, I realized their first go around had been going on for 2 hours! When he came, he stayed in place and they enjoyed the moment for some time, before he rolled to the side and I got a few close up photos of her beautiful pussy full of a black man's cum!

And while I don't remember going down on her, there are several pictures that only William could have taken. They took a break, had a shower and started again. . . At one point, I begged to be allowed to have sex with Bobbie, but William forbad it. He reminded me that was the rule that we agreed upon before the evening every got started, I was quite frustrated when I sat down. . . Bobbie reminded me I could "whack my little pee-pee, but that was it. . . I was ready to explode! AS it happened I went to the bathroom, touched myself and came all over myself.

William stayed with us all night, and slept with Bobbie while I slept in the other bed. In the morning they had one more go around, and a shower before we dropped William off at his car, and headed home.

Attachments

• The deed - Copy.jpg
    The deed - Copy.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 135
  • Busy here - Copy.jpg
    Busy here - Copy.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 132
  • On top.jpg
    On top.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 136
  • His first cum - Copy.jpg
    His first cum - Copy.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Introduce me to your wife kindly.
Thanks for the kind words. .

We have taken a break from playing around for a number of reasons. There are still some interesting stories to tell, as she was/is very crafty and learned how to play me like a Stradivarius. William was a great partner and playmate, and we got together several times, but the last time, Bobbie felt threatened by the way he was acting. And even if it was for play, he went a bit far. But such is the risk in this sort of adult play. The long and the short of it was he was perfect for her first interracial play, and as you can see, did a great job. . .

She moved on almost seamlessly to a few other gentlemen, and seemed to have a knack for finding good candidates. I think I mentioned somewhere that only one was a real dud. . but at least he was a gentleman about it. Ok, he got some free P***Y out of it, but we were good with it. F****d and fled. Just never saw the guy again.

Damn that's really wild. So the last guy just fucked Bobbi and then never was heard from again? And the 1st Guy William kinda basically was getting to possessive or violent? with Bobbie or you? That's horrible man wt eff!?

Wow there's layers to this story I see.

Well I won't claim to be different from any of those guys. I speak by actions. And my actions tell the Man and person I am.

William got downright possessive (of her) and among other things demanded I leave. She was not comfortable with that, as I was setting up a video camera, and was going to leave them alone for a while. I would add that at that point, we were not doing any cuck or degradation stuff. He started getting possessive and demanding she do things she was not comfortable doing. Bobbie had a second sense about people, and we always promised that if either of us ever said the code word. . everything stopped, period, end of discussion. She did. . .

I hated to do it, but that was our agreement for adult play. The code word was absolute.

The guy that was a dud, was about the third or fourth guy she played with. He was a fairly attractive older black guy that she worked with. I had met him casually before and knew who he was. . .She suggested he and I have a *******. .Which we did about a week later. He and I met at a local bar, and had a beer. We started talking and I asked him outright if he was interested in playing with Bobbie as she found him attractive. He was a bit taken aback, but admitted he found her attractive (she was at work this evening) So, we chatted and I explained that she had a thing for black men. Of course, he gives me the story that he is older, but still the stud and would literally fuck the ******* of of her if given the chance. I showed him a few pictures (this was in the days when flip phones were all the rage. He indicated he was certainly interested.

We chatted a bit more and finally hit on a day when we could get together, and made arrangements. The day arrived and except for the 5 inches of snow we had gotten that day, an early text message confirmed we were getting together but he would not be free until about 9 pm or so. Bobbie and I got ready, went out and had dinner, and drove around for a while waiting to hear from him. He finally called about 8:50 and said he was at the arranged place. (at least he paid for the room.) We got there, went in knocked on his door, and he of course opened it. Said he "might have to leave" to help with the roads. . Oh boy. . here we go. . .

Second job he said. . . Ok, we will hope for the best. . He starts off great, starts seducing her, decent kisser, starts going down on her. . (she was wearing a dress) and in the process of eating her, he keeps pushing her until she is half off the bed. . . oh brother. . Once he got it up, he lasted all of about 3 minutes before he came and had the instant leg cramp. . Got up and started walking around the room to relieve the cramp. I go over and lay down with Bobbie, and ask how she is doing, she says fine, but I can see she was a bit disappointed.
Lucky, he went for a shower "to relieve the cramp" and when he got out got dressed and left. . She and I went a round, and of course I got sloppy seconds and a few pictures. But on a scale of 1 to 10, the higher number being better, the whole matter was about 4 at best for her.

The funniest thing was the one guy that actually provided the best experience for the both of us, was a slightly nerdy guy in his late 30's who was a bit pudgy, and an IT guy. . To this day Bobbie still refuses to tell me the back story of where she found him, but IT was a story worth telling. Much better story than this guy was. And sorry for telling the story of a downer, but the reality is that any time you play adult games with other adults, you never know exactly who or what you are getting. some are good, most are average and a few are amazing as hell.

Three pics:
1. D pushes her off the bed to go down on her. . .a bit less than romantic. .
2. D finds a new toy. Dig it, literally!
3. D makes a hole in one!

100_1735a.jpg100_1743a.jpg100_1784a.jpg

Damn that's really wild. So the last guy just fucked Bobbi and then never was heard from again? And the 1st Guy William kinda basically was getting to possessive or violent? with Bobbie or you? That's horrible man wt eff!?

Wow there's layers to this story I see.

Well I won't claim to be different from any of those guys. I speak by actions. And my actions tell the Man and person I am.
Just to clarify. . we never called D (the Dud) back, and apparently he was not too impressed either as he never again attempted to contact or talk to Bobbie, even at work. In fact, she said, he quit about 6 months later.

Sadly, there are always layers. . Just depends on how well you get along with those you intend to play with. Some people you hit it off with, some not so much. . D, (His name really did start with a D.) Started well enough, but just f'ed and fled. At that point, we really did not care one way or another.

And not that there is anything wrong with what he did. . he got what he wanted, (to f' Bobbie) and we got what we wanted. . maybe not the way we wanted that time though.

William got downright possessive (of her) and among other things demanded I leave. She was not comfortable with that, as I was setting up a video camera, and was going to leave them alone for a while. I would add that at that point, we were not doing any cuck or degradation stuff. He started getting possessive and demanding she do things she was not comfortable doing. Bobbie had a second sense about people, and we always promised that if either of us ever said the code word. . everything stopped, period, end of discussion. She did. . .

I hated to do it, but that was our agreement for adult play. The code word was absolute.

The guy that was a dud, was about the third or fourth guy she played with. He was a fairly attractive older black guy that she worked with. I had met him casually before and knew who he was. . .She suggested he and I have a *******. .Which we did about a week later. He and I met at a local bar, and had a beer. We started talking and I asked him outright if he was interested in playing with Bobbie as she found him attractive. He was a bit taken aback, but admitted he found her attractive (she was at work this evening) So, we chatted and I explained that she had a thing for black men. Of course, he gives me the story that he is older, but still the stud and would literally fuck the ******* of of her if given the chance. I showed him a few pictures (this was in the days when flip phones were all the rage. He indicated he was certainly interested.

We chatted a bit more and finally hit on a day when we could get together, and made arrangements. The day arrived and except for the 5 inches of snow we had gotten that day, an early text message confirmed we were getting together but he would not be free until about 9 pm or so. Bobbie and I got ready, went out and had dinner, and drove around for a while waiting to hear from him. He finally called about 8:50 and said he was at the arranged place. (at least he paid for the room.) We got there, went in knocked on his door, and he of course opened it. Said he "might have to leave" to help with the roads. . Oh boy. . here we go. . .

Second job he said. . . Ok, we will hope for the best. . He starts off great, starts seducing her, decent kisser, starts going down on her. . (she was wearing a dress) and in the process of eating her, he keeps pushing her until she is half off the bed. . . oh brother. . Once he got it up, he lasted all of about 3 minutes before he came and had the instant leg cramp. . Got up and started walking around the room to relieve the cramp. I go over and lay down with Bobbie, and ask how she is doing, she says fine, but I can see she was a bit disappointed.
Lucky, he went for a shower "to relieve the cramp" and when he got out got dressed and left. . She and I went a round, and of course I got sloppy seconds and a few pictures. But on a scale of 1 to 10, the higher number being better, the whole matter was about 4 at best for her.

The funniest thing was the one guy that actually provided the best experience for the both of us, was a slightly nerdy guy in his late 30's who was a bit pudgy, and an IT guy. . To this day Bobbie still refuses to tell me the back story of where she found him, but IT was a story worth telling. Much better story than this guy was. And sorry for telling the story of a downer, but the reality is that any time you play adult games with other adults, you never know exactly who or what you are getting. some are good, most are average and a few are amazing as hell.

Three pics:
1. D pushes her off the bed to go down on her. . .a bit less than romantic. .
2. D finds a new toy. Dig it, literally!
3. D makes a hole in one!

View attachment 5304159View attachment 5304160View attachment 5304162
I love the juicyness of your wife's thighs in the 1st and second one pic.. but the leg cramp part destroyed me man ahhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Just to clarify. . we never called D (the Dud) back, and apparently he was not too impressed either as he never again attempted to contact or talk to Bobbie, even at work. In fact, she said, he quit about 6 months later.

Sadly, there are always layers. . Just depends on how well you get along with those you intend to play with. Some people you hit it off with, some not so much. . D, (His name really did start with a D.) Started well enough, but just f'ed and fled. At that point, we really did not care one way or another.

And not that there is anything wrong with what he did. . he got what he wanted, (to f' Bobbie) and we got what we wanted. . maybe not the way we wanted that time though.
I get where your coming from and going to. I see

D a trip man. I just say clear your schedule for the day even if that's the only thing on it. But that's me.
Ah, he served a purpose, and reminded us that not everyone is as they promise they are. In his case, just a memory in hindsight. Anyone can have a bad day. . . by not hearing from him ever again, he turned a question into a known fact. . .(that he WAS a dud, and not just having a bad day) had he valued our time, he would have made an effort to keep in touch. Krist, it is not like we expected him to be instantly available with a 12" hard on, at the drop of a hat and be able to hammer her all night long and jizzing a quart every 15 minutes!

One of the best times she ever had was with a guy who was several years older than I and had lost his wife. He could not get it good and hard due to that, but he made love to her from 10:30 to 05:45 continuously. . she literally loved the attention, kissing, caressing, touching. . .

People are strange.

I get that most people come here to get off on stories, and pictures, but NOT every play session ends so great. . .

I think to keep things in perspective, everyone needs to remember that.

Ah, he served a purpose, and reminded us that not everyone is as they promise they are. In his case, just a memory in hindsight. Anyone can have a bad day. . . by not hearing from him ever again, he turned a question into a known fact. . .(that he WAS a dud, and not just having a bad day) had he valued our time, he would have made an effort to keep in touch. Krist, it is not like we expected him to be instantly available with a 12" hard on, at the drop of a hat and be able to hammer her all night long and jizzing a quart every 15 minutes!

One of the best times she ever had was with a guy who was several years older than I and had lost his wife. He could not get it good and hard due to that, but he made love to her from 10:30 to 05:45 continuously. . she literally loved the attention, kissing, caressing, touching. . .

People are strange.

I get that most people come here to get off on stories, and pictures, but NOT every play session ends so great. . .

I think to keep things in perspective, everyone needs to remember that.
that was awesome finding an older bull who gave her such a good experience!

Back