True story #33, WHAT?? Is this my birthday?

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Well after Mike and Tom had left, with their 3 friends, and she had been really worked over, every hole had been ravaged, multiple times. She had been DP'd,, swallowed more cum than humanly possible. Her cunt and asshole had been fillled to overflowing, just as she wanted, and desired, he body had been used and abused as a black man cum dump, all to her delight, she sat back and was quite proud of herself, for her conquests today, she took on 5 young good looking black guys who were all sporting BBC's, and she drained each one of them

As she sat back on her chaise lounge chair by the pool, she basked in her victorious glow, however, just like always, she was comming down from that high, and becoming more sullen, she had hours to go until she had to even get ready for work at the Gentlemans Club, where if you remember, she was now stripping, she really enjoyed her job, being naked in front of hundreds of people, not to mention the opportunities that it presented in picking up guys to fuck.

As she was lamenting her down time, she heard several car doors close, and her heart skipped a beat, could it be Andre? She jumped up and ran to the door, and looked out the peephole, sure enough it was, and he was not alone, she couldn't believe her fortune, WAS THIS HER BIRTHDAY ?? to have been fucked by 5 BBC.s just an hour ago, and now a visit from Andre and some more guys, she couldn't wait to find out, and she threw open the door. He natural nympho instincts took over her body, she ran outside, buck naked and embraced Andre before he knew what hit him.

The 3 guys that he had brought were getting out of their car, and their eyes were bugging out of their heads, here was the hot white blonde woman standing out in her driveway, buck naked, for all the world to see, a sight they had never before seen. She grabbed Andre's arm and ******* him inside and the 3 guys followed. She was rubbing Andres crotch, while leaning against the wall, Andre had a finger or 2 in her pussy, and these 3 guys were just watching in amazement. Andre told her he didn't have time to stay, he be back tomorrow with his crew to cut the lawn, but he needed her to fuck these 3 guys real good, he needed to get his house painted, and he bartered with them. He's get his house painted if he brought them over to see the white blonde black whore, that was fucking everybody in the neighborhood.

He'd get his house painted for free in exchange for fucking the hot white blonde bitch the whole community has been talking about. She told Andre that was no problem as she would help him out any way she could, besides I told you to bring over any and all, I don't care how many times or how many guys, just as long as they are BBC's that want a piece of my white whore ass. Andre gave her a kiss good by, and she told the 3 guys to follow her into the bedroom and to get naked. She laid down on the bed, and asked them their names, from what she could remember, it was something like Fred, Roy, and Tony, but she couldn't swear to it, all she know is that they all 3 were the blackest 3 guys she had ever seen, and they all were sporting at least 8" and thick, that's really all she cared about. She couldn't wait to get the coal black cocks into her white cunt, the color contrast was going to be enough to make her cum!

The first guy got btw her legs and started to eat her pussy, he was quite good she he really knew how to treat a woman's pussy, the 2nd guy had placed his cock near her mouth and she hungerly took it in and began to suck on it like there was no tomorrow, the 3rd, concentrated on her nipples, well as soon as he started to suck and chew her automatic response took over and she cam, soaking the 1st guys mouth in her juices. Nipple sucking and clit sucking always produce an orgasim, and this was a good one, she was convulsing and bucking back and forth, apparently the fucking by the 5 guys earlier had left her in a heighten arousal, and the slightest hint of an orgasim, was now a major occurance, She shook and twitched for a good minute, all the while the 3 guys never stopped their assault on her body

Once she was done twitching, they guy eating her cunt, decided he wanted a piece of her cunt, and right now, he moved her legs up and entered her cunt in the missionary position and started a furious assault on her cunt. He was like a man possessed, he was ramming his cock balls deep with every stroke, and asking her how she liked it, of course with a mouthful of cock, she couldn't answer, she played with his balls, stuck her tongue down his cum hole, and generally made love to his cock, all the while the 1st guy continued to rami it home, at that pace it didn't take long, he grunted and let go with his black seed deep into her pussy, when he pulled it out some of his cum leaked out, and she quickly scooped it up and ate it, now that her cunt was empty, the guy getting blowed shoved his cock into her cunt, and kept up a torrid pace, and now the last guy was finally getting his cock sucked.

The first guy concentrated on her nipples which of course was again making her cum, she was cumming all over his cock, along with the 1st guys cum, she was a sloppy mess, each stroke splattered more and more cum onto her pussy and inner thighs, she was covered in cream pie, and the slurping sounds were delicious to her ears, the second guy didn't last too long, as she had really sucked him almost to the edge before he had a chance to fuck her hole. Btw. the 3 guys fucking sucking anf getting blowed, their vocalization of what they were doing to her white slut cunt and body was a non stop assault, calling her their dirty white bitch, and their little white black cum dump, they were on a roll, and she was loving every minute of it. The second guy blew his wad in her pussy, and #3 jumped right in, #2, took his cock and shoved it in her mouth, and she sucked the last drops of cum out of the black snake.

#3 was the largest of the 3, and thank god she was full of 2 guys cum already, it slid in nice and easy, if he had been the first, she wasn't sure how easily it would have went in. He was quite good with his cock, making her feel his head ram against her cervix time after time, this was driving her crazy and she kept telling him to fuck her harder, he was fucking her so hard they were moving across the bed, he too didn't last too long, and emptied his ball sack deep into her cunt..

She had been sucking on #2 's cock, draining it of all of it's last cum, when all of a sudden it got hard again, she told him to stick that hard cock into her ass, and he obeyed her instructions, so now she had #3's cock in her mouthy, #2's cock in her ass and #1 was back on her nipples, this went on and on for an hour or more, with each guy alternating from her mouth, to her asshole, until all 3 had cum again, all three cumming in her asshole, after each guy cam in her asshole she had them stick their cocks in her mouth so she could clean them off and get the last drops of cum.

When they were done, their cocks where like wet noodles, unable to get hard again, she felt like saying to them that they were disappointing to her, because they couldn't keep fucking her, but she didn't, she was estatic over the good fortune she had today, she was fucked by 8 guys today, she had been filled with so much black cum, sucked on so many hard BBC's all day, that she was extremely happy, she has gotten her fill of black cock, gotten her fill of black cum, and swallowed enough black cum to hang wall paper.

She thought to her self, THIS MUST BE MY BIRTDAY, how else could she have been so lucky. The 3 painters got dressed and each one gave her a long passionate kiss good by, and each one was asking if they could come by again. She smiled at all, three and told them not to be strangers, my cunt is ready for you anytime you want it, and don't be afraid to bring a friend or 2.

With that they were out the door, she was back on the couch, letting their cum leak out of her asshole onto the couch, and licking it up, as always, now the nympho said to herself, maybe tonight I'll get lucky and find someone at the club to fuck after work, she sat back and played with her pussy, thinking of all the possiblilites

Last edited:
Thanks, it is one of her better adventures, whoring her pussy out to help Andre get his house painted, a real full fledged slut, she would do anything to get a BBC shoved up her pussy. Yes I got home soon after they left, and when she told me about her day, I just had to get my cock into her cum soaked cunt, and add some cum of my own, the remnants of her cream pie were a sight to see.

This barter system led to more an more sexual occasions, and more an more BBC for her to consume, a win, win, for everyone

Back