True Story #31, Another Andre Surprise

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Well my wife started out her day as usual, getting naked and all oiled up to lay in the sun by our pool, and reflect on her previous days accomplishments. Taking on the whole lawn crew again, however this time was a bit different, they didn't really use her complete set of orifices, they just concentrated on attacking her pussy, one after the other in quick succession, hard and fast, with no regard for what her desires might be.

This was a full on assault, i.e. a very determined gang bang, an assault of calculated precision, almost a military exercise, no wasted motions, no down time, just one cock after the other rammed home deep in to her cunt. Fast, hard and with a purpose, to fuck her white whore cunt, dump as much black cum into her cunt as fast and as much as possible, and then leave her. In her mind, they accomplished their mission with flying colors, and boy was she still excited about how they man handled her.

So today she was hoping that like always , Andre would stop by and at least fuck her, sometimes he brought new friends with him, what would today bring? It didn't take long, she heard several car door close, and she knew that Andre was here, and most likely had brought some others with him, she wondered if they had fucked her before or if he was bringing more guys, in her mind it didn't matter, just as long as she was going to get her cunt stuffed with BBC, she would be satisfied.

She got up, naked of course to answer the door, and there was Andre with 4 older looking guys, not the usual young fit guys, but older and somewhat not in good shape, Andre cam in and told her he brought some friend of his to come and taste her cunt, and experience his new found main white whore squeeze, she blushed with hearing she was her main squeeze, and it made her pussy get wet, to know that he thought of her in that way, and that he was constantly obeying her wishes of providing as much BBC as possible for her to fuck.

Andre in the foyer told her that he didn't have much time, and that he need his cock sucked before he left, all 5 guys are standing in the foyer/doorway, with the door still open, when Andre whips out his massive black snake and tells her to suck him off right now. She got down on her knees and took him into her mouth, while Andre leaned back against the wall. She procceded to give him a real quick BJ while the other 4 guys watched, and anyone one else who happened by, she couldn't care less that the front door to her house was wide open, he main concern was getting Andre to cum, and for her to get his cum in her mouth and stomach.

Andre gave out a long grunt and filled her mouth with his black seed, she swallowed at least 5 spirts of thick sticky cum she said, and sucked him dry. When she finished she stood up and he kissed her good by, and said he might be able to get by tomorrow for more time, but here a 4 horny friends that I've told them all about you, have fun.

With that he was gone, and she was left with these 4 strangers, Andre hadn't even told her their names, so it was a bit awkward at first, but she took the bull by the horns and told them to follow her to the bedroom and to get naked. She got on the bed and the first guy, about 50 and 50 lbs overweight, got in the bed and started to eat her pussy, and play with her nipples, a couple of the other guys were up by her head, and she took turns sucking on their cocks. Mind you she was pleasantly surprised to finds that all of them were sporting nice sized cocks, 7,8,9 and thick, so she was thrilled to be getting used by them, not only for who they were, and their size, but for the fact that her being a nympho, meant that she needed cock daily, and the more she had, the more she wanted,

It was turning into a viscious circle, more and more cock, meant she needed more and more cock shove up her cunt, down her throat and up her asshole, there was no point of "that's enough", only "I need more". After a few minutes of eating her pussy he flipped her over and had her get into doggy position, he rimmed her asshole and stuck a couple of fingers in to get her loose. He then took his 7" of black meat and rammed it hard and fast into her asshole, she gasped at the searing pain, but soon go into a rythmn with his strokes, shoving her ass back against his stomach, so his cock was a deep as possible in her asshole. While this was going on #2 was face fucking her, and really going to town, his cock hitting the back of her throat with each stroke, and holding on to her head to make sure she swallowed as much of his cock as possible. #3 was underneath her sucking on her nipples, which in turn was making her squirm with delight, her nipples were being tortured by mhim, sucking, biting, and pulling on them until she thought he would rip them off, she didn't say a word to stop him, it felt so good, the burning feeling was going right down to her clit, and she has had several orgasims.

These guys were determined to get as much sex out of her in a shortest amount of time as possible. The guy in her asshole let out a grunt, and blew his wad deep into her ass, before she could even think of what had just happened the guy in her mouth had his cock in her asshole and was pounding away like no tomorrow. She told me was knew she was in for an all out assault on her asshole that day, and she was loving it, she missed having their cocks in her cunt, but the pain/pleasure of having her asshole stuffed, spreading her anal hole even bigger, was a real turn on for her, and she took that thrill and let it build into a frenzy. She was now begging them to fuck her asshole as hard and as fast as possible, ,leave me a used up whore, with my asshole gapped and leaking out your cum, I want to be used by you 4 bastards.

With that the onslaught got even more intense, the face fucking the chewing of her nipples, this was a semi ******* attack on a white blond middle class woman, by 4 hungry sex crazed BBC's, this was a felony in progress, with all participants in total agreement as to what was to take place. #2 blew his wad in her asshole and #3 was in her in a flash, he was the biggest and thickest, and his cock ****** open her asshole even further, the pain was delicious she told me, he was a master at fucking a asshole, he worked her over better than anyone ever had, and he was constantly talking to her about her asshole , how good it looked, how good it felt, asking her how bad she wanted his cock up her hole, and did she want his cum in her hole on her face, she told him that she wanted him to blow his wad in her mouth, she wanted to taste the other guys cum and her juices that would coating his cock. When he got ready to blow her quickly pulled out and shoved his cock in her mouth, his cock was covered in cum, from the other guys, her asshole had a large cream pie all around her hole, and cum dripping down her thighs.

Before he could unload hi black seed, #4 was pounding her asshole like a mad man, it was like he hadn't had pussy in a month, he was non stop, #3 blew his wad deep down her throat as #4 kept pounding away, he was pounding so hard that she was having difficulty staying upright on the bed, so she had to grab a hold og #3's thighs while he face fucked her. he finished and she sucked him dry, at almost the same time #4 blew his wad in her asshole, and he kept fucking it, until all of the cum from 4 guys whipped up into a huge cream pie, with his mission accomplished he pulled out, and had her suck off his cock to clean it, and he then got dressed along with the others. They all thanked her for the best time they ever had, and asked if it was possible if they could stop by again, all together ot just by them selves. She replied I'd thoroughly enjoy fucking you all again, and don't take too long to come back, I really enjoyed being used by you today, you really know how to make a white whore feel, I'm used up by 4 BBC, laid to waste, and I love it, I only wish you could stay longer. They promised to be back soon, and with that they were gone.

She went to her favorite spot on the couch, and let what cum was left leak out onto the couch so she could lap it up, like a dog, and she scooped up the cream pie from her asshole and thighs, and swallowed all of their black seed. She had been treated today with a semi gang bang on her asshole, and she quietly sat there in total *******, which slowly turned into how she could get laid later that day. A nympho's desires never stop, she had now found that no matter how much cock she got, it was never enough. She still wanted cock, be it white, brown or her favorite, black. She was now scheming on how to get more that day, she couldn't help herself.

Yes that is true, she liked the fact that the cum would slowly leak out of her asshole for the next few hours. Once her puckering asshole closed up, the slow leak was fun for her to catch and swallow.

She is a cumslut for sure, the more she gets the more she wants. A bukakke girl for sure

Back