True story #23, a night to remember

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
After her 8 man wrecking crew had left, for the last time she found out, she was a sweaty mess. They had rode her hard, with no regard for her, they were determined to get the best fucks of their life from her that day, as their work was taking them away from our area, and their daily visits to see her and get their fill of her cunt and asshole were now over, it had lasted a good 2 weeks of Monday thru Fri., a 2 hour fuckfest, except today, when it went on forever.

She was really put to the test today, her nipples were raw, cracked and *******, her lips were red and swollen from the constant mouth fucking she received. Her asshole was a gapping open pit, pulsating, and as red as could be, her pussy lips were so swollen it didn't look like she could take a cock in her pussy. She had dried creampie coating her lips and inner thighs. She got up and went out to the pool and laid down to catch her breath and to eat as much of the cream pie that she could salvage.

She lamented that now that she had grown into a black cum whore, her 8 men were no longer going to be around to fuck her,. and the easy street life was gone. She would have to put on her thinking cap to find ways to gert fucked, luckily she had the cook with the 14" cock, and his *******, she had Gilbert, and his friend, and the 3 guys she had fucked a few day ago. So she was basically set, it was just that it was just so nice to just be at home, and have 8 hung BBC come fuck her everyday, she was spoiled, and she knew it.

There was only one thing to do and that was to call the 3 guys and arrange to meet that night, she was bound and determined to push her body to the breaking point, every one of her holes were in such a shape, it appeared as though there was no way she could continue, but the will to be fucked again and again, was stronger than the physical pain she was feeling. She told me that there was pain, and there was good sexual pain, and that the good out weighed the bad, and besides, she was a nympho, she need more cock, and if it was a little uncomfortable at first, the end game was worth it.

She made her calls, and we drove to the guys residence, and as she had planned, all 3 were there. She wasted little time, going over to each guy and French kissing them while grabbing their crotches. They all without a word went into the bedroom, and took of their clothes. She laid down on the bed and took a 8" cock in her mouth, and started to suck it to life, slurping and sucking on his balls and shaft, she kept up a tgorrid pace, wanting him to feed her his black seed, she loves to swallow cum, it gives her life, and energy, she seems to actually need it to survive it seems, she never can get enough. Of course while she was giving the guy head, and second guy had place his 9" cock into her cunt, he made the comment that he'd never seen such big lips before, and he didn't remember them being so big and red, she spit out the cock in her mouth and told him not to worry, she was just a little swollen, and it would mean her lips would completely cover his cock while he was stroking her in and out, she made sure that her lips were swollen just for him. With that he was satisfied and he began an assault on her cunt that was for the ages.

He was thrusting and ramming his cock as hard and as fast as he could, her throaty grunts were evidence of the manhandling she was receiving, he was ramming her so hard that she was having a hard time keeping the cock in her mouth, she steadied herself, and continued to suck for all she was worth, and to her delight he finally came with a huge load that took her 7 swallows to get down. Now the 3 guy was ready for something, she asked him to suck on her nipples and play with her tits, she need her nipples to be abused, and he was more than happy to provide her with the pain she needed, She had a load in her mouth, and her nipples were being tortured, she was coming now regularly, every few minutes her body would convulse, and shudder, the guy on her nipples remembered from before that the more harder he would bite/nibble/suck/twist her nipples the stronger her orgaisms became, and the faster they came. Now the guy in her cunt was getting ready, and told her he was, he asked her if she wanted it in her cunt or mouth, she didn't hesitate, and said in my cunt, and don't stop until you cream pie me, I want to be a sticky gooey mess down there, he was more than happy to provide her, and he kept fucking her cunt until a frothy white coating was covering her.

With that she had the guy on her nipples fuck her asshole, he was more than ready, he had been waiting since she got there to get is dick wet, and frankly was getting impatient, yes sucking on her nipples was great fun, but her needed to get his cock wet. He said something to the tune that I don't think your asshole will take my cock tonight, it looks to be too swollen, she explained that she called him especially tonight just because he was so good at ass fucking, she needed her asshole to be used again today, and he was the one she needed. He entered her asshole and she winched, and pulled back a little, but her was determined to get him some ass tonight, and she was determined to get fucked in her ass. He fucked her hard for a good 15 min and the animalistic sounds coming from her were unbelievable, although they were muffled, as she had the first guys cick in her mouth now, and was going to town on his rod,

The guy in her asshole came after 15 min. and by then she had swallowed another load down her throat, when he pulled out she spun around on took his cock in her mouth to suck the last cum from his cock and get her asshole juices too. So her night had begun, she h d been ass fucked her cunt fucked, and had taken 2 loads down her throat, she was just getting started, the night was young, she had them fuck her cunt again, and her asshole, she now had nipples the size of Rhode Island, and her asshole was finally getting to where she wanted it, non closing, a gapping hole, ready for a cock at any time, much like her cunt. She spend about 2 hours there, and said good night to her men, with promises of another time to come shortly, she told them she really enjoyed fucking them, and she couldn't wait until the nest time, but that she had a previous engagement, and need to run.

What that was,,,,was unknown to me, when we got in the car, she said, now that I'm warmed up, let's go visit my cook! So it was off to Brownies, and the home of the 14" cock, tonight was going to be special, stay tuned.

Back