True story #20, her night continues

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
So we walk back into the bar, and as I said their eyes met, she smiled at him, and he of course did the same. We found us some seats at the bar, and waited for the fireworks to start. He was Johnny on the spot, wasting no time in coming over, As luck would have it there was an empty seat, which he quickly took. They began a spirited and intense conversation, which frankly I couldn't hear too well. Suffice to say they were of course complimenting each other and of course the talk got around to sex.

He excused himself to go to the bathroom, and when he did she told me that this guy was a perfect specimen, built, and good looking, and she had already lightly brushed up again his cock, and she said he was packing some real meat., When he came back she didn't hesitate, she told him she wanted him to fuck her right now, and they would do it in the parking lot in our Bronco. He was more than ready, and when they got to the car she was on his cock in a flash, sucking that 8" thick as a Pepsi can cock for all she was worth.

She was determined to suck his cock until she sucked his eyeballs out of their sockets, the slurping noises coming from her mouth was louder than a jet engine, and he was really eating the ******* out of her pussy in 69. She came quickly, and she seemed to be in a hurry, as she didn't wait for him to cum, instead she maneuvered around and had him stick his man meat deep into her cunt.

They continued on fucking for about 10 min. and she was again very vocal asking him to fuck her harder and to fill her cunt up with his cum, which he was more than happy to accommodate her.. With a loud grunt her emptied his ball sack deep into her cunt, and he pumped a few more times. and took it out, She grabbed his cock and sucked off their cum and drained his cock of what was left inside. She hurridly exchanged information, and sent him on his way.

So far she had the cook and his *******, a DP of her asshole with her favorite BBC the monster 14" and the sons 10", and now the white guy. She asked me what time it was, I told her still fairly early, she said good, we're going to the after hours club. We drove the 20 mins to the club as she fixed her makeup and got herself looking like a million bucks by the time we arrived. She was now completely in a trance like state. She was talking excitedly, and fast, explaining to me that she was on a roll, that these guys tonight had really gotten her juices flowing, and that she needed to be fucked again by anyone's hard cock, just as long as it was a stranger.

She told me that she was so horny that she wouldn't take much time, she was going in and finding her a cock right away. And that is what happened, We came into the bar, and sat at the bar, so she could look over the room, she set her sights on a table with 3 good looking black guys, and told me she was going in! She began her assault by making it known that she was interested in their table, and after a couple of drinks, it was quite obivious that they had taken the bait. She got up to go top the bathroom, and stopped for a second at their table and put her hands on one of their shoulders, and spoke with them for a minute. It was plain to see that these 3 guys were hot for her, and her likewise for them.

When she returned to the bar she said they invited us over to their table, and with that we went, their table was in a corner and it gave her the opportunity to really be bold with these guys, well at least the 2 she sat in btw. They were all having a great time talking and flirting, and the occasional touch, of their crotch, them "accidentally" brushing up against her breast, a game of touchy feelly. This went on for a good 45 min., when she finally said to them I want to fuck you guys, where are we going to do this. The first guy stammered , that his place wasn't that far away, and they should go there.

So it was all agreed and we had a caravan of cars following him to his place. When we got there it was a little awkward, as these 3 guys apparently had never done this before, all of them together with one girl, and there was some muted and animated discussion btw the 3 of them, as to who was going to go first. Meanwhile she got undressed and laid on the bed, playing with her cunt, she finally told them to all get undressed and to all come to bed, she had enough holes that needed to be filled that no one was going to be left out.

With that the 3 jumped into bed, and she finally got to see up close what she was working with, 2 of the guys were probably 8 ", and the third had to be 10. She quickly sucked on all 3 guys cocks, the one 8" was thick as could be, and she had difficulty getting her mouth around it, he was huge. Once she had all 3 hard as rocks, she had them begin to fuck her, she directed each one to either fuck her cunt, or her asshole, while she sucked on the third cock. She was being fucked in all 3 of her holes at once, with the thick 8" on her cunt, and the 10" in her asshole. By now these 3 guys were really getting into the spirit of the evening, and they started with the talk of was she loving getting fucked by 3 BBC's in all of her holes, and when she answered of course, please fuck me harder and quicker, they picked up the pace, and when she said to them that she wanted to be their white black whore, they all became even more vocal about her cunt, and what they were going to use it for, and that they were ready to fuck her until she begged them to stop.

Little did they know who they were fucking, she had planned this night earlier in the day, fucking the cook, his ******* was a bonus, and finding someone else, fortune looked down on her to find the white guy at the bar, but she was too hungry for cock and sex, to stop there. She knew she could find more cock to fuck and suck, as the night was early, and she was happier than she could imagine. She was fucking 3 hung BBC, in all of her holes, and they were good. The guy getting his cock sucked was really going to town face fucking her, she was making all kinds of slurping and gurgling sounds, they guy in her cunt was twisting and pulling on her nipples until I though he would rip them off, every 4 min or so she was having an orgaism, the more they fucked and the more he twisted her nipples the harder she came, she was loving it and didn't hesitate to ell him so, she begged for her nipples to be abused, and he managed to get his mouth on them and was biting and pulling her nipples with his teeth, when he did that she let out a soft little scream, and begged him to not stop, she wanted him to bite them until the *******, she was out of her mind in exatasy, uncontrollable lust and passion. She came with such ******* that the guy in her asshole slipped out, and was taken aback by that, she demanded to get her asshole filled again quickly, and he did.

They had been fucking her for a good 20 min, when she said it was time to switch, she wanted that 10" in her cunt, and wanted it right now. To be continued

Last edited:
with her demand of time to switch, all three switched around, She got her wish of the 10" in her cunt, and the other 2 switch also. They were all once again in a hole. She wanted that 10" to fuck her good, and she told him to make her is whore with that monster of a ccck. He told her that she had met her match and that he was going to fuck her cunt until the sun came up, he told her that he was gong to fill her cunt up many many times before the night was over, and not to be out done the one in her ass let go with a blast of cum from his cock deep into her asshole. He grunted his way through an intense orgaism, and pulled his cock out and shoved it into her face. She spit out the cock in her mouth and told him to stick his cock in her asshole while she cleaned this guys cock of all of her asshole juices. She was beyond herself in extasy, her eyes were glazed over again, and she was covered in a sweaty sheen. He breathing was rapid and deep, and with every stoke of the massive 10" she grunted, she made noises that were like from a beast. While he was fucking her he kept asking her if she had enough yet, and asked her if she was ready for his cum, she of course told him not enough yet. and yes fill me up.

He gave one last push and drove his cock to the hilt, and unleased a stream of hot black cum deep into her cunt. She exclaimed on how hot and wonderful it felt, and he pumped her for a good 5 min after cumming, he worked up a lather of cream pie that covered her inner thighs. All the while the guy who had blown his wad in her mouth had been on a full military assault on her nipples. Again how they stayed attached to her breasts was a miracle. The 3 of them continued to take directions from her as to who was in what hole for the most part. She was in control, except when the 10" would get into her cunt again, and then he would take charge, forsing her to submit to his every stroke, begging him for more and more cock. They were instructed on how she wanted them to fuck her mouth, her asshole and her cunt. By the time they had each cum 3 times, they were now quite adapt at pleasing her. Their final assualt was an all out fuck fest, with her wishes ignored, by now they were driven to the extreme, and they attacked her 3 hole like madmen, they were fucking her in a frenzy, and all cam again, by now her asshole was a big red swollen piece of meat, her pussy was covered in cream pie, and her lips were swollen, not to mention her inflamed nipples.

The last cum by all 3 finished off the night, she scooped up the cream pie and ate it, she sucked each cock to drain it of it's seed, and she promised to see them again soon. With that it was in our car to go home. She was content,,,,,,,, for the time being. I did catch her looking at every car we passed, as if she was looking for another prospect. I reminded her that in just a few short hours, her 8 man telephone crew would more than likely be stopping by to service her cunt, and asshole, and that seemed to calm her down. She asked if I would fuck her asshole when we got home, so it would be ready for the days assault, of course her wish was my comand, a nympho is never really satisfied.

Last edited:
Back