True story #18, "we're back"

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Well after the onslaught she received yesterday, she was in rare form. She was extremely amped up, and kind of hard to keep her mind on a single thought she was all over the place. But being all over the place had a central figure, her time with her 8 man wrecking crew.

She was totally wired, and extremely excited, talking a mile a minute, going and over all of the things they did to her , she was reliving them, and in doing so, she was getting turned on again and again. She couldn't stop fucking her asshole with the cucumbers. She had always secretly wanted to be an anal whore, just was too afraid to actually try it, well these guys fixed that desire for her, and now she was hooked, She was extremely proud of what her asshole would accept, the multiple cocks at once, the continued entry and removal of cock after cock, one right after the other, her asshole being filled to overflowing with their cum, her discussion of the prior days events were non stop.

Of course our first 4 repairman showed up on time, and she was waiting for them in the bedroom, I let them in, and told them she was waiting for them. They began as usual, all 4 finding something to play with, suck on, or finger. Once they said their hello's, they of course got to business.

One was as usual sucking and twisting her nipples, how they stayed attached to her tits was an amazement, they were being roughly handled, but she was loving it, she came almost right away from the man handling. Of course one was in her mouth and one in her asshole, fucking both ends of her, making her moan and grunt like an *******, they hadn't been on her for more than 5 min, when her eyes again glazed over, and became all wide eyed. She was enjoying this, they were fucking her at a slow pace.

However, this was to end shortly.

The guy in her asshole said to the guy in her mouth that it was time, and with that they began an assault upon her that was border line *******. The guy in her asshole began to pump his hard 9" cock faster and faster into her now fully gapped asshole. He would slam it as hard as he could and then draw his cock all the way out, and then ram it in again and again. The guy in her mouth did the same thing, she was no longer sucking on his cock, he was literally fucking her mouth and throat, as if he was in her cunt.

He was holding onto the back of her head so he could accomplish hos assault, spit was droolling out of her mouth down her chin, onto the bed, he was like a wild man, in and all the way out, and shoving it in as far as it would go, with this type of attack, she was having a hard time in controlling the goings on, she was gagging several times from his cock. Well he blew his wad straight down her throat, and she was able to get most of the cum to swallow, but because of the ******* of his strikes, some splattered on her chin.

With that the guy in her asshole switched to her mouth, and began another ******* assault, with another in her asshole, the guy on her nipples was content for the moment sucking her nipples and fingering her cunt, and flicking her clit. This type of an attack was different then before and it apparently agreed with her, as she was cuming one after the other. She hungrily sucked as best she could,, her asshole juices off of his cock, but his thrusting was so fast that sucking was near impossible, they were using her asshole, to prime their cocks into cuming, and finishing off in her mouth, but not as a normal BJ, this was an attack on her face/mouth, the sounds cuming from her were from out of this world, the pace of the thrusts into her mouth was unbelieveable, they were using her mouth as a cum dump today, yes they were fucking her asshole, but that was just for fun, the real fucking was going on in her mouth.

As what happened the day before, one guy went out and let in the next 4 guys, so for the next hour she was being totally used up by 8 BBC's, all with the main purpose of getting their cocks worked up in her asshole, shoving them in with such ******* that she was rocking back and forth, from, the ******* applied to her mouth, and an opposite and just as powerful ******* from her asshole. Her body was being mand handled like never before, and she was loving it. Begging to be used by their powerful black cocks, to make her their personal black cock slut, to always promise to fill all of her holes with their cum, and to do anything they wanted to her body, it was theirs for the taking.

For the next hour their were 8 guys taking turns fucking the living hell out of her asshole and mouth, and they were holding off on cuming, they were now just fucking her 2 holes just for the fun of abusing those 2 holes, it seemed as though each one was trying to out do the other, in this fast paced fucking. Her asshole was now a bright red and it was taking on the look of a mini rosebud, it was so swollen, but it was a beauty. Her full lips were now also swollen and puffy, and her nipples were completely engourged with *******. Her pussy was dripping her cum out on to the bed, from being fingered, over and over by 8 guys manhandling her cunt, and her cunt lips.

This was an assault of major porportions, they didn't give her a seconds rest, their main objective today was to enlarge her asshole by fucking as they were, and to ******* fuck her mouth, they wanted to use her mouth as their personal cum dump today, to make her gag on all of the cum, one guy after the other.

Each of the 8, began their final assualt towards the end of the 2nd hour, when the first 4 had to leave, they all took once last turn fucking her ass, and then finished in her mouth. She by now had her eye make up totally smeared, and she was still wide eyed as ever, begging them to fuck her face, the harder they fucked her face and asshole the more she enjoyed it.

The final hour with the last 4 guys was just more of the same, thrusting as hard and as fast, drawing their cock totally out of her mouth or asshole, and ramming them in again. She was gang banged by 8 BBC's without regard for her satisfaction, this was an assault on her for their selfish pleasure, to see just how much of a slut she really was, what was her limit, what for, only they knew their future plans.

In the last hour she must have had a cock fuck her in her asshole at least 8 times, and the same for her mouth, all told that 3 hours, she must have been fucked 40 times in her mouth and asshole, with only 8 cums in her mouth. Today wasn't a day for just cuming in her, today was a day to test her limits on sucking cock, on being used and abused by 8 hungry cock, 8 cocks looking to spew their black seed as far down her throat as possible.

And she passed with flying colors, not once did she protest it was too much, not one did she say take it easy on my asshole, not once did she hesitate, in fact her begging to be used by them was a constant ringing in my ears, I know my nympho wife was again in 7th heaven, the look of complete satisfaction on her face, was fantastic.

The 4 last guys left, and a parting gift was given to her, one of them shoved a cucumber up her asshole, and gave it a few strokes, and told her to think of him when she fucked herself with it. She layed there on the bed, licking her lips, making sure any leftover cum didn't go to waste, she asked me to fuck her asshole with the cucumber as hard and as fast as I could, she said she needed to cum just once more, as I fucked her asshole, she was pulling on her nipples with one hand, and fingering her cunt with the other.

She had been used up again today, but she loved it, and frankly couldn't get enough of it. She made me promise to fuck her asshole later, and she said that she might want to go out tonight to find some strange cock, or perhaps back to Brownies, for the old man cook with the 14" cock, she was completely spaced out as to what she wanted to do, except for the thought of getting fucked some more.

She told me that now she felt as though she could handle any situation, that she was now not only a nympho, but a real down and dirty slut of a whore, she wanted as many cocks as she could get her hands on, she needed to be fucked, either slow, love making, or hard and fast and rough, it didn't matter, as long as she had a cock in her

She kept 2 cucumbers in her asshole for 4 hours, trying like hell to make her asshole permanently open, she was fascinated with it, and frankly so was I, I enjoyed fucking her asshole with the cucumber, a sight that was beautiful.

Only tomorrow would spring a new operation on her, but she wasn't thinking of tomorrow just yet, the day and evening was young!

Last edited:
Back