True story #15, the old gang is back for more

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Well after her night of picking up two BBC studs and fucking them until the Sun came up, and her Saturday night of Gilbert and an unexpected friend for a few hours to our favorite little bar, so she could hook up with her older BBC cook, the one with 14", she was now considering herself to be quite the anal queen, taking the 14" up her asshole was a major accomplishment, especially after having her asshole pounded for over 7 hours.

As I related last week, she was extremely sore and swollen, but she insisted that when we got home to get her the ice cold cucumber and insert that into her asshole, and give her a quick fuck, then she decided to sleep with it in her asshole, with the thought it would help stretch out her asshole. She was now a mission, after never having anal sex, she was awakened to it's pleasures, and now wanted to be able to take a cock up her asshole as easily as if it was her cunt.

When she woke up Sunday with the cucumber still in her asshole she was delighted, and intrigued, and she had me remove it, and bring her a hand mirror so she could see just what her asshole looked like now, she was very pleased, it was now gapped wide open, red, raw, mangled, and just plain abused, and sore to the touch, not to mention an aching constant pain. But she exclaimed it was a good pain, and grabbed my cock and started to suck away, getting me hard in no time and telling me to again fuck her asshole.

Of course by now her asshole had closed, but I must say to get my cock into her was much easier now, her sphincter muscles were now much more relaxed, her asshole was still onfire, but she loved every minute of it. I unloaded into her and she was satisfied,,,, for the moment.

I won't go into all of the day at the pool, needles to say it was more of the same, she was either fucking her cunt with her favorite dildo, or shoving it in her ass. She kept telling me she needed to be fucked, and since her repairmen wouldn't be around until Monday, she had to keep fucking herself to get ready for their cocks.

Monday broke hot and Sunny, and as usual we were at out pool nude, working on our tans. At the same time as always came the knock on the back gate, and her 4 man wrecking crew had arrived, she was so horny for them that this time she ran to the gate and opened it up for them to come on, forgetting that she was exposed to the outside world naked, for anyone to see..

Her 4 telephone repairmen came in, and apparently they were horny as much as she was, as they couldn't take their hands off of her body, with one French kissing her deeply, another two sucking on her nipples, and the fourth with his fingers up her cunt, and the gate hadn't closed yet!

The gate was closed by me, and the 5 of them awkwardly walked to the house into the bedroom, no one wanted to let go of what they were holding onto or finger fucking. Once in there she related to them her escapades of the previous 2 days, and proudly laid on the bed, and spread her her legs to show off her now still swollen asshole. She told them that she wanted again to be fucked by all of them in her asshole.

Their reply was of yea, you will be, with that the 4 of them began working on her body, as always 2 of them were sucking and twisting and pulling on her nipples, she looked as if they were ready to be seperated from her tit, they were pulling on them so hard, another had his cock in her mouth, and she was enjoying sucking him into a large hard cock, and the 4th was down sucking and licking her clit. With all 4 working her over it didn't take long for her to cum, SEVERAL times within 10 min.

Like a well rehearsed drill team, they went into action, she thought that since they mentioned she was going to get fucked in her asshole, that today it would all be about that. They had other plans, 2 of them maneuvered her body and one drove his cock as deep as he could in her cunt, and she was on top of him, with her ass sticking up in the air, exposing her asshole, without telling her, the second guy shove his 9" fat headed cock straight into her asshole, she immeadately jerked forward and protested that no she couldn't handle two cocks at once, of course they ignored her.

He slammed that 9" cock deep as he could into her asshole, she was now gasping for air, and protesting that they were ripping her apart, they ignored her, and continued to fuck her cunt and asshole like men on a mission, the other guy was back to attacking her nipples, while the 4th stuck his cock in her mouth.

She was now letting out muffled groans, whimpers, guttural sounds with each stroke of the cocks in her ass and cunt. After about 5 min, she started to enjoy the DP, and she was meeting each of their strokes with her backward movement of her ass onto their cocks. The Oh MY Gods, were coming fast and loud, after 15 min of this pounding, again like clockwork, all 4 guys switched positions, she wasn't empty in one of her holes for more than 20 seconds.

Her asshole was now bright red and quite swollen, and she kept telling them to go easy on her asshole, which only made them pound her more harder, they were using her as their personal white whore slut, and what she wanted today, made no difference, they were using her as they wanted, and they told her with each stroke how much she needed them to fuck her, how much she needed their black cum, how much she needed the BBC's shoved deep into all of her holes, and how much she belonged to their cocks.

Not once did she disagree with them, in fact she said hell yes so many times that they were actually believing what they were saying. It was a wild scene, she was a sweaty mess, and all 4 were dripping sweat onto her ass as if they were in a sauna. The guy in her mouth came with a very large load, and she gulped it all down, and he switched to sucking on her nipples while the nipple sucker went to her asshole, the guy in her ass went to her mouth, and she hungerly sucked off her ass juices. She procceded to stick her tongue as far as she could into his pee hole, and he came almost instantly, giving her another large load to swallow.

They guy in her cunt was getting ready to shoot his wad and she pressed her cunt down hard on to his body, ready for his seed. The guy in her asshole was really giving her asshole a work out, he would pull out his cock all the way out, and then slam it back into her asshole with enough ******* to almost knock her over, he was taking particular delight in abusing her asshole, which was now a bright red just like cherry, and quite gapped. She looked as if she had been fucking guys in her ass for years, instead of just a week or so, her body had adapted to being used and abused, and was transforming into an asshole that would be ready at the drop of a hat to accept anything brought it's way.

The crew was really getting into her , they kept switching off on who was fucking her mouth, her cunt or her asshole, sometimes it was only a minute or two before one would pull out of her asshole and another would shove his cock in again. Her cunt was never empty either. She had been DP'd now for over 2 hours, with several loads of cum her cunt, which by now was a complete messy cream pie of frothy white cum, dripping off of her lips, cum dripping out of her asshole, which was coated with cream pie, and a stomach full of black seed. She was totatally spent. She had been used as she always wanted, as a BBC cum dump, she had wanted to be man handled and to be a pleasure pit for her 4 black studs. While she didn't get her wish of 2 hours of straight fucking of her asshole, she found something that was just as nice, getting DP'd, her cunt AND her asshole being used to the max, at the same time, so she now had another fantasy she could masterurbate to. Each guy before he got dressed shoved his cock into her mouth to get one last suck, and off they went, with a promise to be there again tomorrow, and they told her that they had a surprise for her. They told her that if she thought her cumming over 15 times today was anything, tomorrow would top that easily

With that they were gone, and I sat back and looked at my lovely wife, the black cock whore, her asshole was gapped, and convulsing, her pussy was covered in a thick cream pie, which she was now scooping up with her hand and eating, she begged me to go get her cucumber, and stick that cold monster up her asshole, as she said her asshole was burning. I did, and to my amazement, she began to fuck herself with it.

She of course being a nympho, couldn't get enough sex, and now her asshole was craving for anything that would satisfy her desires to be filled. She exclaimed that she couldn't wait for tomorrow and her surprise, because each time they opened her up to new and exciting pleasures.

Of course, WE weren't dome for the day, after only an hour, she was back at it, fucking herself in her cunt or asshole What a Monday, and Tuesday would top that.

Last edited:
Yes she is insatiable, and these 4 guys figured that out, and decided to push her to her limits, and I think their limits, they were constantly dreaming up ways to push the limits of her body, perhaps a little mashocits (sp), what made it great, was they were basically very respectfull, in a savage way, and they and her were enjoying everything.

She wanted to be pushed to the limit, as much as they wanted to see how far they could go.

Back