True Stories

I got one that is about a friend of my wife that was an aerobics instructor who helped my wife become a certified aerobics instructor. I got another about this girl Chelsea but it is not factual, she is a 28 year old girl I've known for awhile that I envision with a black guy because she is this redheaded country girl with this thick ass.

My wife's friend, April, was a newlywed like my wife and I and my wife me her when she started going to the gym with me and took April's aerobic class. April was this skinny blond and sweet as could be and seemed like the perfect wife. She was popular at the gym but seemed unaffected by the guys who flirted with her while her husband stayed home and took care of their 6 month old. Her husband was a great guy and we all became good friends. They were high school sweethearts too.
Her husband was on what we call the fat boy program because he could not make weight but he was from Indiana and could play basketball and run the floor with anyone on the base so it was an odd situation but nevertheless he did have this roundish build to him while his wife was this smoking hot skinny blond.
I would work out as my wife took April's class and afterwards my wife and April would come off the racquetball court they used as a classroom and do a light weight training session. After a few months I noticed April was doing more talking to the guys than lifting and after awhile it seemed like she had gravitated to this one muscled out black guy who was no joke, this guy was jacked. I did not know him personally but his name was Rob.
It was not long after that April told my wife that Rob was going to help her train for a fitness competition so my wife started working out with me. I observed them and from the get go I felt like this might turn out to be more than training when all was said and done.

Continued:

I got one that is about a friend of my wife that was an aerobics instructor who helped my wife become a certified aerobics instructor. I got another about this girl Chelsea but it is not factual, she is a 28 year old girl I've known for awhile that I envision with a black guy because she is this redheaded country girl with this thick ass.

My wife's friend, April, was a newlywed like my wife and I and my wife me her when she started going to the gym with me and took April's aerobic class. April was this skinny blond and sweet as could be and seemed like the perfect wife. She was popular at the gym but seemed unaffected by the guys who flirted with her while her husband stayed home and took care of their 6 month old. Her husband was a great guy and we all became good friends. They were high school sweethearts too.
Her husband was on what we call the fat boy program because he could not make weight but he was from Indiana and could play basketball and run the floor with anyone on the base so it was an odd situation but nevertheless he did have this roundish build to him while his wife was this smoking hot skinny blond.
I would work out as my wife took April's class and afterwards my wife and April would come off the racquetball court they used as a classroom and do a light weight training session. After a few months I noticed April was doing more talking to the guys than lifting and after awhile it seemed like she had gravitated to this one muscled out black guy who was no joke, this guy was jacked. I did not know him personally but his name was Rob.
It was not long after that April told my wife that Rob was going to help her train for a fitness competition so my wife started working out with me. I observed them and from the get go I felt like this might turn out to be more than training when all was said and done.

Continued:
nice story i hope you have more free time to continue it

My wife's friend, April, was a newlywed like my wife and I and my wife met her when she started going to the gym with me and took April's aerobic class. April was this skinny blond and sweet as could be and seemed like the perfect wife. She was popular at the gym but seemed unaffected by the guys who flirted with her while her husband stayed home and took care of their 6 month old. Her husband was a great guy and we all became good friends. They were high school sweethearts too.

Continued:

My wife would finish before us so she usually took the car home since we lived on base and I could jog the couple of miles home so she did not see a lot of what was going on.. April would work out with Rob and he put her through her paces and then they would go on the racquetball court where April would practice a series of poses to music as Rob looked on. I see why she would seek out Rob for weight training but April did need Rob to help her with a routine, April had already placed in the top three of several fitness competitions whereas Rob had never competed at any level where he had to pose in front of a crowd.
At times I watched them from afar and I could sense the chemistry between them and I could tell April liked flaunting her body in front of Rob. April was comfortable with her body in a crowd so the spandex she wore left little to the imagination and Rob was getting an eyeful of everything April had to offer.

Continued

My wife would finish before us so she usually took the car home since we lived on base and I could jog the couple of miles home so she did not see a lot of what was going on.. April would work out with Rob and he put her through her paces and then they would go on the racquetball court where April would practice a series of poses to music as Rob looked on. I see why she would seek out Rob for weight training but April did need Rob to help her with a routine, April had already placed in the top three of several fitness competitions whereas Rob had never competed at any level where he had to pose in front of a crowd.
At times I watched them from afar and I could sense the chemistry between them and I could tell April liked flaunting her body in front of Rob. April was comfortable with her body in a crowd so the spandex she wore left little to the imagination and Rob was getting an eyeful of everything April had to offer.

Continued
yup for sure they are doing it

Continued

I knew something was going on but April and Rob seemed to be pros at hiding there affection for each other but that was until one night late at the gym they slipped up and I saw her in the mirror on the racquetball court kissing Rob. They were in the corner of the racquetball court where they could not be seen but the mirror on the opposing wall gave them away. When I saw them April was all over him and wasn't holding back, it was actually very erotic because she was making out with him rather intensely.
Now that I knew I kept an eye on them because I was curious as hell as to where they were meeting. I was a K9 Handler on the base so it was not hard to notice April's car at the gym and I knew the times she was supposed to be there, and Charleston was a very small base. One day it finally happened where I was driving by the gym in my patrol car and saw April and Rob come out of the gym at the same time, but not together, while she was supposed to be teaching a class. I pulled in the parking lot across the street and watched as her and Rob walked to their cars and exited the parking lot. I followed along and watched as they turned down the road to billeting (military hotel) and pulled into the parking lot.
It was dark and billeting is a less traveled area of the base so they had privacy on their side, minus the fact I was watching. Anyway they got out of their cars and Rob walked up behind April and pressed her against her car door as she locked it then April turned around and started kissing Rob. I was still in disbelief because April was the image of the "perfect" wife but here she was cheating. They made out for a few minutes then went inside billeting and to their room. That is where my imagination ran wild by the idea of April, this tall skinny athletically built white girl being throttled in bed by this muscled out black guy and getting fucked by a huge cock. I could see the image of her in a state of ******* in my head as she was taking this huge dick inside her..

Continued:

I know this one girl Chelsea but this is not factual. She is a 28 year old girl I've known for awhile that I envision with a black guy because she is this curly red headed country girl with this very thick ass and very inexperienced. Something about her naked on all fours offering her pussy to a hung black guy thrills me. She has no idea about black guys and to think a hung black man would be slamming her pussy full of his huge dick and she would be there taking it as he used her as a fuck toy blows my mind.

I knew something was going on but April and Rob seemed to be pros at hiding there affection for each other but that was until one night late at the gym they slipped up and I saw her in the mirror on the racquetball court kissing Rob. They were in the corner of the racquetball court where they could not be seen but the mirror on the opposing wall gave them away. When I saw them April was all over him and wasn't holding back, it was actually very erotic because she was making out with him rather intensely.
Now that I knew I kept an eye on them because I was curious as hell as to where they were meeting. I was a K9 Handler on the base so it was not hard to notice April's car at the gym and I knew the times she was supposed to be there, and Charleston was a very small base. One day it finally happened where I was driving by the gym in my patrol car and saw April and Rob come out of the gym at the same time, but not together, while she was supposed to be teaching a class. I pulled in the parking lot across the street and watched as her and Rob walked to their cars and exited the parking lot. I followed along and watched as they turned down the road to billeting (military hotel) and pulled into the parking lot.
It was dark and billeting is a less traveled area of the base so they had privacy on their side, minus the fact I was watching. Anyway they got out of their cars and Rob walked up behind April and pressed her against her car door as she locked it then April turned around and started kissing Rob. I was still in disbelief because April was the image of the "perfect" wife but here she was cheating. They made out for a few minutes then went inside billeting and to their room. That is where my imagination ran wild by the idea of April, this tall skinny athletically built white girl being throttled in bed by this muscled out black guy and getting fucked by a huge cock. I could see the image of her in a state of ******* in my head as she was taking this huge dick inside her..

Continued:

My situation was not good because we knew April and her husband as friends and hung out with them but now I knew she was cheating but there was no way in hell I was getting involved and I did not tell my wife either because I did not want her thinking the things I was about April and Rob. It was weird hanging out with April and her husband now such as going to their house for dinner and watching April act perfectly normal around her husband and 6 month old. She was tentative to them both and I watched her closely with her husband and she still showed him affection. I found it strange that she could manage to be affectionate with him and watched as she kissed him from time to time and knowing she was sharing this affection with another man.
I watched as she strolled around the house too, wearing short shorts in the summer with a tshirt and no bra and you could make out her erect nipples under the shirt. Again she was very comfortable in her skin but her husband on the other hand was this 22 year old trapped in a middle aged man's body and mindset, April was 22 also, so I could envision April seeking out a man who mirrored her physically and mentally, and man did she find it in this black guy. And I am thinking sexually she was in need of a man who thrilled her because life at their house was rather mundane with her husband being more interested in and collecting USAF memorabilia than tending to a young attractive fit wife. Perhaps being high school sweethearts made him complacent, a tad too comfortable, or lazy, but in any case April was now seeing a big fit black man to take care of what her husband was supposed to be there for.
April is a mid western girl from Indiana, if you can recall what I told you earlier, so I doubt she had cheated on her then boyfriend now husband before, not to mention ever been with a black man. Rob was a TSgt so that put him at about 33 years old so April was dealing with black man who was sexually experienced so I imagine he was teaching her a thing or two.

Continued:

My situation was not good because we knew April and her husband as friends and hung out with them but now I knew she was cheating but there was no way in hell I was getting involved and I did not tell my wife either because I did not want her thinking the things I was about April and Rob. It was weird hanging out with April and her husband now such as going to their house for dinner and watching April act perfectly normal around her husband and 6 month old. She was tentative to them both and I watched her closely with her husband and she still showed him affection. I found it strange that she could manage to be affectionate with him and watched as she kissed him from time to time and knowing she was sharing this affection with another man.
I watched as she strolled around the house too, wearing short shorts in the summer with a tshirt and no bra and you could make out her erect nipples under the shirt. Again she was very comfortable in her skin but her husband on the other hand was this 22 year old trapped in a middle aged man's body and mindset, April was 22 also, so I could envision April seeking out a man who mirrored her physically and mentally, and man did she find it in this black guy. And I am thinking sexually she was in need of a man who thrilled her because life at their house was rather mundane with her husband being more interested in and collecting USAF memorabilia than tending to a young attractive fit wife. Perhaps being high school sweethearts made him complacent, a tad too comfortable, or lazy, but in any case April was now seeing a big fit black man to take care of what her husband was supposed to be there for.
April is a mid western girl from Indiana, if you can recall what I told you earlier, so I doubt she had cheated on her then boyfriend now husband before, not to mention ever been with a black man. Rob was a TSgt so that put him at about 33 years old so April was dealing with black man who was sexually experienced so I imagine he was teaching her a thing or two.

Continued:

As with most affairs, April could not maintain her secret because everyone was talking. Then her husband heard the rumor April was seen with a guy and asked me about it and I played dumb. It was not long after he asked that tensions flared up between April and him after he asked her about the rumors, which she said were not true, and I got a call from him asking to talk. I went over to the house and sat with him and he told me they got into an argument because he asked about the rumors and asked if I could talk to April, who was in the bedroom, because she was refusing to speak to him. I told him yes but said I had no idea what I was supposed to talk to her about and that he should believe her and let it go.
I went to the bedroom door and knocked and told April it was me and asked if I could come in and she said yes. I asked her if we could talk and she told me not with her husband in the house so I went back out and told him he would have to step outside or she wasn't talking. He obliged and April came into the living room and we sat down. I asked her what was up and April stated her husband had asked her if she was seeing someone and they got into an argument.
I played coy with April as she explained her situation but after awhile I told her I had heard rumors too. April asked what rumors and I told her that the talk was she was seeing Rob from the gym. April acted incredulous and said no way. I then came clean and told her I saw her going into billeting one night with Rob while I was on patrol. At that point you could see the fear in her eyes and knew she could not deny it with me. April went into damage control and told me, begged me, not to say anything and I told her I had no intentions of mentioning it.
However, I did ask April what the hell she was thinking and she said she had no idea that it just happened. I asked her about Rob and was he going to be cool about this and she told me he wasn't a problem. I then asked her what she was going to tell her husband and she told me that she would be nore careful and to just let her take care of it. I was not happy being in the middle os this and I told her as much and told her to not let this get out of control.
I them asked her to talk to her husband and help him put away his fears and she agreed so I went outside and let him know it was cool to talk to her. He asked if I felt she was seeing someone and I said no and her husband told me no matter what he he intended on keeping his marriage.

Continued:

As with most affairs, April could not maintain her secret because everyone was talking. Then her husband heard the rumor April was seen with a guy and asked me about it and I played dumb. It was not long after he asked that tensions flared up between April and him after he asked her about the rumors, which she said were not true, and I got a call from him asking to talk. I went over to the house and sat with him and he told me they got into an argument because he asked about the rumors and asked if I could talk to April, who was in the bedroom, because she was refusing to speak to him. I told him yes but said I had no idea what I was supposed to talk to her about and that he should believe her and let it go.
I went to the bedroom door and knocked and told April it was me and asked if I could come in and she said yes. I asked her if we could talk and she told me not with her husband in the house so I went back out and told him he would have to step outside or she wasn't talking. He obliged and April came into the living room and we sat down. I asked her what was up and April stated her husband had asked her if she was seeing someone and they got into an argument.
I played coy with April as she explained her situation but after awhile I told her I had heard rumors too. April asked what rumors and I told her that the talk was she was seeing Rob from the gym. April acted incredulous and said no way. I then came clean and told her I saw her going into billeting one night with Rob while I was on patrol. At that point you could see the fear in her eyes and knew she could not deny it with me. April went into damage control and told me, begged me, not to say anything and I told her I had no intentions of mentioning it.
However, I did ask April what the hell she was thinking and she said she had no idea that it just happened. I asked her about Rob and was he going to be cool about this and she told me he wasn't a problem. I then asked her what she was going to tell her husband and she told me that she would be nore careful and to just let her take care of it. I was not happy being in the middle os this and I told her as much and told her to not let this get out of control.
I them asked her to talk to her husband and help him put away his fears and she agreed so I went outside and let him know it was cool to talk to her. He asked if I felt she was seeing someone and I said no and her husband told me no matter what he he intended on keeping his marriage.

Continued:

My wife and I hung less with them after that dues to their strained relationship and about 5 months after I talked to them April informed me they were getting divorced. I hated it for her husband because he was a genuine all around good person but I guess April did not find him sexually compatible.
After the divorce I started seeing April around the base because she was still employed by MWR as an aerobics instructor and every time I saw her she was with a different black guy and a lot of times it was older black men so it was obvious she was getting something from black men that her husband could not provide

My wife and I hung less with them after that dues to their strained relationship and about 5 months after I talked to them April informed me they were getting divorced. I hated it for her husband because he was a genuine all around good person but I guess April did not find him sexually compatible.
After the divorce I started seeing April around the base because she was still employed by MWR as an aerobics instructor and every time I saw her she was with a different black guy and a lot of times it was older black men so it was obvious she was getting something from black men that her husband could not provide
Visions / memories of Susan as a young white military wife. Lots of them fucked the black men for the BBC and for the hot sex.

Military is a high sex environment. Lots of young , fit single men. Lots of women with absent husbands. Lots of husbands fucking other women. Sometimes discretely. Sometimes its a group thing with either groups of couples or groups of women with young high sexed men.

Military is a high sex environment. Lots of young , fit single men. Lots of women with absent husbands. Lots of husbands fucking other women. Sometimes discretely. Sometimes its a group thing with either groups of couples or groups of women with young high sexed men.
Oh I know. I witnessed it for years!

Oh I know. I witnessed it for years!
And still this day. Now we have "clubs" where wives are exchanged openly. We also have other "clubs" where young white wives are bred black by selected black males. And then there are white couples who exchange white wives with black couples for their sexual pleasures

And still this day. Now we have "clubs" where wives are exchanged openly. We also have other "clubs" where young white wives are bred black by selected black males. And then there are white couples who exchange white wives with black couples for their sexual pleasures
Yes!

I personally knew several couples who had agreements that while the husband was deployed they both could have sex with others. The rules were it stopped as soon as the husband got back, no diseases and no questions. And in some cases the arrangement was one sided where the husband told their wife if they were going to fuck someone else while they were gone do not catch anything that she could give to him. And there were no restrictions on things such as race so you can imagine some of those wives curious about black men took that opportunity to fulfill that desire.
The one thing the military does is bring together people of different races who are frequently around each other and they live, work and play in the same neighborhood. I saw a lot of interracial couples but it was 99% white women with black guys.

Last edited:
About my Wife:

I met my wife in 1983 on a military base when she was 24. She was a former Air ******* brat, worked at the base bowling alley and was married to a civilian guy who also worked at the base bowling alley. After she got divorced from him we moved in together and I learned she married him when she was 19 and was looking to get out of the house. They had a rocky relationship to say the least and she was not above sleeping with other guys due to the nature of their situation. I asked her about those affairs as well as her marriage and her entire sexual history which she did not want to tell me but I insisted.
The reason I am writing this is because my wife had several threesomes with her husband and his best friend, who also worked at the base bowling alley. They were part of a clique that worked there and also bowled in leagues so they spent a lot of time together bowling and traveling to bowling tournaments and because I had met her at the bowling alley I had met the guy who had these threesomes with her and her ex..
It started off with her telling me she had sex with this guy Rob and when I asked how it happened that is when she told me it was a three-way. Of course when she she told me my heart sank but I asked for details and she told me. She said the first time it happened they were at a bowling tournament in Columbia SC, and that her exhusband, Rob and her were sharing a hotel room. She said she they had gone to bed for the night and as she laying in bed with her exhusband and they were talking to Rob the subject of threesomes came up and somewhere in the middle of the conversation she got up and got into bed with Rob and they had sex.
She told me after they got back home a few weeks went by and that they had invited Rob to the house and no one said a word what it was about but they all knew she was going to have sex with him and that is why her ex-husband did not object to the fact she only wore a tshirt and panties when Rob got there and came in. She said her and Rob sat on the couch while here ex-husband sat in a chair across from them. I asked who initiated what and she said at first they just had drinks and smoked a joint and talked.
She said after awhile she put her hand on Rob's leg then glided it down to his cock and started rubbing it through his jeans. She said they made out awhile and that he finally stood up and undid his jeans and pulled them off and sat back on the couch and that she leaned down and started sucking him. I asked what happened then and she said Rob somehow got his hand in her panties and fingered her as she laid back. I asked if she liked it and she said "well yeah" like it was a dumb question.
I asked what did you do after that and she said she stood up and took off her tshirt and panties and then Rob had her get on the couch and bend over the arm with her upper body and head hanging to the floor and he got in behind her and fucked her doggy style. I asked what her ex-husband was doing and she said after they got started he came over to her and stood in front of her and she gave him head.
I asked of the other times and she said the last time he came over they made out standing up then she got on her knees and sucked him then she laid in the carpet on the living room floor as he got on top of her and fucked her. I asked her was he well endowed and she said no and I said well there must have been something special about him because you both kept having him over. She never elaborated as to why he got to come over to their house and have sex with her.

Back