True Stories

Seth1805

Couple
Gold Member
I have no idea where to put this so I'll do it here. I've told these to several people here about real white women/wives with black men that I've witnessed over the years and have intimate knowledge of the events. I do not make these up because I have not the the stomach for fiction nor the patience or imagination to write imaginative stories.

My first one is of the time I was stationed in the Philippines back in 1981 as a K9 Handler. I was 18 and it was my first assignment and I was single and living in the barracks. After a year there we got this 5' 6" 34 year old married white female SSgt in our unit named Lisa H___ who had no clue how to handle a fucking dog and was one of only three women in a 100 man K9 unit.. I had only seen her in uniform and from what I saw in the old jungle fatigues we wore I did not find her body all that impressive but she had a gorgeous face and nice blond hair.
Well one day I saw her at the pool in a yellow bikini and holy fuck what a body she had. Her tits were perfect but it was her bottom half that was mind blowing. She had these wide hips and a nice ass, not big like a black woman's but big for a white girl, and after her suit got wet she had this enormous camel toe that was impossible not to stare at. I literally beat off thinking about her after that.
She was a narc dog handler when she arrived and never humped a goddamn post in the bush like us so we did not have much to do with her and vice versa and besides that she was this know it all about K9 that never "worked" a dog in the field so it was irritating to talk to her. Anyway about 6 months after she arrived we got this really 19 year old single tall skinny but muscular black guy in the unit named Terrance __________ who was one of only two black K9 handlers in the unit. This guy had to be 6' 4" and played on the base basketball team so he became well known in the unit. Anyway he lived in the barracks too and his room was adjacent to mine so we would visit each others rooms and talk, he was laid back and easy going, the smooth type if you will with a deep voice.
Well it was not long before I noticed at the Kennels Lisa started hanging around Terrance and usually they were off talking alone and since K9 worked night shift only it was easy for them to go unnoticed to some extent. This went on for a few weeks then one day after we got off work and everyone in the barracks had showered and went to bed I happened to get up a little while later to go the bathroom and when I stepped into the hallway there was Lisa. She saw me and walked past me as I locked my door and then as I followed behind her she stopped at Terrance's door and knocked.
Terrance answered his door and she walked in and he shut the door behind them. This was 8am in the morning after a mid shift so I am guessing her husband was at his unit working and her ******* was at home with their housegirl. I got done using the bathroom and came back to my room and laid back down to go to sleep but could hear Lisa and Terrance talking in his room but could not understand what they were saying. After about 15 minutes of talking it got quite for a bit but then I heard the noise of the bed as they climbed into it. I hear a little bit of commotion for a minute or two and the next thing I know I hear Lisa clear as day saying oh my god over and over and over.
I had seen Terrance in the showers so I knew he was big and here I am hearing Lisa yell out and I knew he must have been fucking huge to her. This went on for at least thirty minutes with her making every noise in the book, moaning and grunting like it was all she could do to take him. I had never been so turned on in my life listening to her go on like that. Anyway after they were through I heard them talk for a bit then heard the door open and shut as she left. Lisa kept seeing Terrance the entire time he was stationed there and I got to listen as she got fucked by him the entire time and it was obvious she was interested in him because the way she was in bed with him you could tell she loved being fucked by him because his dick was big.

To be continued.

It is Terrance telling me about Lisa's personal life and what she is like in bed. Too long for now. I have about 5 other stories of real people and real events.

Another older married girl with Terrance from the K9 unit.
Married woman at the NCO academy I attended seeing a black guy there also next to my room for 6 weeks and
19 year old white girl that played racquetball with us who hooked up with a 50 year old black guy that is my friend, and he told me everything
Two others but I can't recall them for some reason, odd because I have great memory

Ah, a girl that taught aerobics with my wife who cheated on her husband with a black guy at the gym, we were all close friends duh

Last edited:
wow :frantic: man can you continue this story and move on to the others or r you busy right now

and trust me these stories will sky rocket on this site ;)

Okay I have a few minutes to *******.

Needless to say the first time I saw Lisa at the kennels that night after she was with Terrance I could feel the shame, and/or fear coming from her person. We both knew that she cheated on her husband whom I had seen around the K9 Section at times. And she also knew that I knew what she went through with Terrance in his room because she was loud as hell. But "what happens in K9 stays in K9" so she knew I was not going to run and dime her out nor would I want to. However I was extremely curious why she would just openly walk into our barracks, she lived in base housing, and sleep with Terrance knowing that someone would see her.
After a few day had passed I finally found myself in Terrance's room talking to him and got up the nerve to ask him about Lisa. I was reluctant to poke my nose into the situation but it was eating at me why she was so bold with her coming to our barracks and sleeping with Terrance. I asked Terrance if he knew I had heard Lisa the other day yelling in his room and he laughed and said really? I said she was loud as fuck it was impossible not to hear her.
I then asked what the hell was going on because a ******* storm was coming his way if her husband found out. Terrance said it wasn't him who initiated any of this. He said Lisa started talking to him about her personal problems at the kennels during the time period before we went out on patrol and that she told him she was unhappy with her marriage. I told him it was weird that a 34 year old woman was talking to a 19 year old guy about her problems and that she was a fucking NCO. He said he knew it was weird and did not even know what to say to her but that the more Lisa talked to him she told him more and more until she told that her and her husband were not having sex.
After he said that I said bullshit, I've seen her with her husband at the pool and they kiss pretty damn intimately for people not having sex. He said he was just telling me what she said. He said Lisa talked to him about her husband and their marriage every time they saw each other at the kennels and that one night she seemed upset and asked to speak to him private so they went behind the Veterinarian Office and she started crying. He said he had no idea what was going on then out of nowhere Lisa asked him if he liked her and that he said yes and that she grabbed his hand and looked up at him and he said after that they started kissing.
I was like holy ******* you are kidding me and asked but why did you let her come to the barracks where you could get caught. Terrance said he had no idea she was coming over the day she did and that when he answered the door he was surprised to see her there. He said he let her in the room and she started crying again and he asked what was going on and that she said she knew she should not be there but she could not talk to anyone else. I was like well did you talk, but being sarcastic, and Terrance said they sat for a few minutes and talked and I was like okay about what?
Terrance said they talked about nothing really and that Lisa settled down and stopped crying. I was like okay dude you said you didn't make the first move but she ended up in your bed. Terrance said it was not my idea, he said Lisa got up out of the chair in his room and walked towards him sitting on the bed and started kissing him. He said he asked her if this was okay and that she just nodded at him and the next thing he knew she was undressing. I asked what was her body like and he said man she has the widest hips and I said I know I've seen them in a bikini.
At this point I was like you told me this much so tell me the rest. Terrance said once she got undressed he had this raging hard on and stood up and pulled off his tshirt and was about to pull off his shorts but noticed Lisa was just standing there looking at the wall and he asked her what was wrong and said she was scared.
Terrance said he asked Lisa about what and she said I've never done this and he asked done what and she said cheated on my husband. He said he told Lisa they could stop but she said "I'm okay." Terrance said Lisa turned toward him and told him look I've never been with a black guy either so I am nervous. Terrance said he told Lisa it's okay and that he took off his pants and she stood there for a bit just looking at him and then got on her knees and started sucking him. He said he let her do that for a minute or two then grabbed her under her arms, picked her up and put her in the bed.
Of course I told him to tell me what happened next and Terrance said Lisa told him he was too big and he said he told her not to worry. He said he climbed on top of her and felt her pussy and she drew in a huge breath and then started fucking her. He said she was tight as fuck but soaking wet and that it took about twenty thrusts but she opened up and he slid his dick all the way in her and that was when she started yelling out. Terrance said he fucked the dog ******* out of her the entire time and not once did Lisa complain, he said she just rolled her head from side to side yelling oh my god. He said after they were done Lisa told him I have never been fucked like that in my life.
It's been 36 years since we talked about that and we had more discussions about them as she continued to see him but what gets me is you have here this 34 year old married white woman sneaking off to the barracks to see this 19 year old black guy and I believe that she never had any marriage issues. I believe Lisa's marriage was solid, I think she saw Terrance, one of only two black guys in the K9 section who was tall and virile and she flat out wanted to know what it would be like to get fucked by a black guy and that is why she was crying and emotional because she knew her marriage was fine but she had to do this.
I bet it was more than she expected from a 19 year old old guy too because I saw him in the shower and like I said he was big but she did not know that and for him to be able to get inside her that quick you know she must have been overwhelmed at his size and her body opening up the way it did and him just plowing inside her. I know her husband never fucked her like that because she kept seeing Terrance until she PCSd.

A intersting story, to me at least. I give details because I think they are imprtant so bear with me here.

My friend and I used to play racquetball four times a week and would get done around 10pm. We would go to the Subway at Love's truck stop afterwards and eat since they were open 24 hours and watch the sports highlights on TV and hang out for several hours. Since we hung out there we got to know the girls up there and in particular three of them and they hooked us up with free stuff and talked to us about personal things like we were friends. They talked to me more so than my friend because he was a bit overbearing and crude at times.
One girl was white, about 35 and a country girl to the bone named Tiffany and she had this black girls ass that was incredible to look at and married to a black guy.. The other two girls worked on the days Tiffany was off, they were both white, one was Tyler, 20 and cutish sort of thick and she dated black guys while the other girl was Mary, 30 and 5' 9" long blond hair and married to this unmotivated white guy who was her high school sweetheart who worked as a bagger at Winn Dixie, the guy did not even have a driver's license if that tells you anything.
I know Mary was 5' 9" because she used to give me ******* about being an inch taller than me. Mary is this plain jane looking girl with this wholesome look and natural beauty, long legs but no butt and C tits that looked big for her skinny frame. She had this humbleness about her too. We both talked a lot when she went on break about her wishing her husband aspired to do more than bag groceries and play video games and actually confided in me that her husband basically ignored her in bed, she said they rarely had sex any longer and she did not understand.
Tyler, the 20 year old, on the other hand was this aloof girl and at first didn't really like us and was more about the black guys but as she got know us she became friendlier but was still a little bit of a bitch. She is from an area in Vancleave Ms which is redneck alley so her dating black guys was most likely something her parents did not like. Her boyfriend looked like some crackhead from the hood which was weird.
The older country girl married to the black guy was cool as fuck and easy to get along with but usually only hung out briefly with us until her husband picked her up after she got off at midnight. She had this big booty and tiny tits and this southern accent that was thick, she was okay looking but her ass made up for what she lacked in the looks department.
Anyway here are the reasons why I am writing this. Tiffany was hanging out with us one night as she waited for her husband to pick her up and while talking to my friend, the one I told you was overbearing, he asked her why she had a black guy in a way that was awkward. Tiffany took it in stride and in fact was easy going about it and asked him why do you think I am with a black guy? He said I don't know but she said oh yes you do and he said seriously I don't which was crap because he was always pissing and moaning about white girls liking black guys and the "huge soul pole." Tiffany said are you serious and asked him do I have to really spell it out for you, and he said he was just curious and she said if you have to know, "black men know how to screw." My friend came back with white guys can screw too and she said "yes but your dicks are not nearly as big."
I never imagined that coming out her mouth but I think she knew what he was getting at so she was not going to be backed down. I was like holy fuck and sat there quietly thinking here was this country girl admitting she was married to a black guy because there dicks wre bigger than white guys, it was surreal.
I had nothing to say on the subject but my friend kept talking and just dug himself into a deeper hole and the more he talked the more Tiffany bragged about black men being better in bed than white guys. To be fair she qualified her answers to say most black guys she met were bigger than white guys. She finally ended the conversation when her husband arrived outside in his car and told my friend "guess what I am going to do when I get home" and laughed in his face. I sometimes think about her and the first time she was fucked by some hung black guy and what the hell it must have been like that she chose a husband based on him being black and hung and able to please her.

Continued below:

Last edited:
Anyway here you have Tyler dating a black guy and Tiffany married to a black guy and Mary unhappy in her marriage to a white guy. Well one night not long after the conversation between Tiffany and my friend, Tiffany happened to be working with Tyler and Mary on the same shift to fill in for another girl and as I went up to the counter I heard them all talking in the back doing prep and cleaning. I had already ate and my friend had departed and I wanted to order another sub to go for my wife but knew they were busy so I stood by the counter and waited to hit the buzzer to let them know I was waiting. As I listened to them talk I heard Mary ask them about black guys and was like holy crap.
It was almost 1am and I was the only one there so I stood and listened. Mary had asked them if they thought thought sex was better with black guys and they both jumped in saying yes. Tiffany and Tyler basically said there was no comparison for them. Mary got all giggly and asked them is it true what they say about black guys and Tyler jumped in and said yes and Mary asked her is your boyfriend really big? Tyler said her boyfriend was at least 8" and Mary said you have to be kidding and Tyler said nope and he knows how to work it..
They all laughed and Tiffany jumped in and said look I ain't telling you to cheat or anything but sex with black guys is incredible. Mary asked Tiffany if her husband was big too and she said you are the second person to ask me about my husband. Tiffany referring to my friend of course. Tiffany said, in her country accent, my husband is really big and told Mary he is about 10" and as thick as my wrist. When Tiffany said that about her husband Mary said good lord that is insane. Mary then laughed and said I think I would enjoy some chocolate that big if I had the chance and that is when Tyler jumped in and said I know someone I can introduce you to that you would really like if you are serious. Mary said you know what I just might be.
Here she was married with a 5 year old kld and discussing having sex with a black men with her coworkers and somehow I lucked into overhearing it. But, I was like I have to cut this off so I finally buzzed them and around the corner came Mary with her face all flush from what she had been talking about and this look of holy crap how long was I standing there. I played it off ordered my sub and left after that.
There is more to this but I am done for now. I will say I went home with Mary on my mind and how she went from this mild mannered girl that I sat and talked to someone I did not recognize, I never thought she was the "type" that would be interested in cheating or having sex with black men but like I said she had already talked about how her husband ignored her in bed so perhaps she was girl in need of passion and was asking probing questions about black men because she had already considered this long ago. I started envisioning this tall humble girl, with this Nordic complexion I might add, and what she might look like being mounted by some well hung dark skinned black guy and having her brains fucked out and it sounded like she had too.

Continued: This is not all.

Last edited:
Anyway here you have Tyler dating a black guy and Tiffany married to a black guy and Mary unhappy in her marriage to a white guy. Well one night not long after the conversation between Tiffany and my friend, Tiffany happened to be working with Tyler and Mary on the same shift to fill in for another girl and as I went up to the counter I heard them all talking in the back doing prep and cleaning. I had already ate and my friend had departed and I wanted to order another sub to go for my wife but knew they were busy so I stood by the counter and waited to hit the buzzer to let them know I was waiting. As I listened to them talk I heard Mary ask them about black guys and was like holy crap.
It was almost 1am and I was the only one there so I stood and listened. Mary had asked them if they thought thought sex was better with black guys and they both jumped in saying yes. Tiffany and Tyler basically said there was no comparison for them. Mary got all giggly and asked them is it true what they say about black guys and Tyler jumped in and said yes and Mary asked her is your boyfriend really big? Tyler said her boyfriend was at least 8" and Mary said you have to be kidding and Tyler said nope and he knows how to work it..
They all laughed and Tiffany jumped in and said look I ain't telling you to cheat or anything but sex with black guys is incredible. Mary asked Tiffany if her husband was big too and she said you are the second person to ask me about my husband. Tiffany referring to my friend of course. Tiffany said, in her country accent, my husband is really big and told Mary he is about 10" and as thick as my wrist. When Tiffany said that about her husband Mary said good lord that is insane. Mary then laughed and said I think I would enjoy some chocolate that big if I had the chance and that is when Tyler jumped in and said I know someone I can introduce you to that you would really like if you are serious. Mary said you know what I just might be.
Here she was married with a 5 year old kld and discussing having sex with a black men with her coworkers and somehow I lucked into overhearing it. But, I was like I have to cut this off so I finally buzzed them and around the corner came Mary with her face all flush from what she had been talking about and this look of holy crap how long was I standing there. I played it off ordered my sub and left after that.
There is more to this but I am done for now. I will say I went home with Mary on my mind and how she went from this mild mannered girl that I sat and talked to someone I did not recognize, I never thought she was the "type" that would be interested in cheating or having sex with black men but like I said she had already talked about how her husband ignored her in bed so perhaps she was girl in need of passion and was asking probing questions about black men because she had already considered this long ago. I started envisioning this tall humble girl, with this Nordic complexion I might add, and what she might look like being mounted by some well hung dark skinned black guy and having her brains fucked out and it sounded like she had too.

Continued: This is not all.
More more more please!!!

Like I said there is more to this: About a month went by and one night as we were sitting there at Subway one of the other girls working there received a text and photo from Tyler that had her and Mary in a picture at a club with nothing but black guys around them that she showed us. I was like since when did Mary start going out to clubs and the girl said she started going out with Tyler to the clubs a couple of weeks ago. I asked, and her husband doesn't mind to which the girl said he does but she goes anyway. I asked does he know she is going to a club full of black men and she said yes and he does not like it but that he can't stop her. She said Tyler convinced Mary she needed to go out with her and Mary started going and Tyler only goes clubbing with her boyfriend and they go to clubs that are "black."
I was sort of shocked but Mary's husband had himself to blame and things like that happen when you have a 30 year old wife in her sexual prime and needs attention but is not getting it. Anyway as time went by and the more I talked to others at Subway I learned Mary was going out to the clubs regularly and by herself and that she had started seeing a black guy. I asked Tyler about all of this and she said Mary did not meet him at the club that she had introduced them and that reminded me of Tyler telling Mary I can introduce you to someone that you would really like if you are serious after Mary had said I think I would enjoy some chocolate that big if I had the chance.
Well it was not long before he started showing up at Mary's work and waiting for her to get off, but she did not have to hide anything because like I said her husband did not have a license so he was stuck at home and I think Mary no longer worried about her image as a married woman. This guy looked a lot younger than Mary who was 30 at the time and when I asked Tyler how old he was she said he was 19 and she had known him in High School which made sense since she was only 21, talk about mind blown 30 year old Mary seeing a black guy 19.
When Mary would get off work she and this black guy would go out to sit in his car and on more than one occasion I went out to my truck to see Mary making out with him in his car and it was intense. They parked in the back of the parking lot for privacy but you could not miss them making out. I thought about Tyler and her wanting to introduce him to her after they had talked about black guys being good in bed and hung so Tyler must have told Mary on the side that her friend was well endowed and someone she would be interested in, seems Mary took her up on her offer. I wonder how many times she has been fucked by him in his car and would love to be a fly on the wall to hear her and what she is saying to him as he slides his dick inside her, it has to be wild.
Anyway, it's been awhile since this happened and she is still seeing him but still married. I can't help but think about Mary being this tall skinny girl with big boobs and this young black guy fucking her with this huge dick and Mary being taken in by him and how he makes her feel as a woman, probably stunned her to be made felt like this after her husband ignored her.. Her husband fucked up and left the door open and in walked this younger virile black man to take his place.

Last edited:
do you have other stories

Yes. But this one has to be in several posts because it is just too time consuming to do it all in one session

BACKGROUND:

As I said my friend and I play racquetball and we play at this place that has several other guys that we meet at least 4x a week and been playing there for several years. We start around 5pm and play for about 3 hours but my friend and I stay till 10pm because we do not have to report home like the other guys who have "family." We play with guys who vary in age like 20 to 30, but the guys who are the core group are about 50 or so.
Anyway the core group makes up about 6 of us who are rather good and the rest are lower echelon players.
One of the guys we play with is this 50 year old black guy named Tony who is retired Army and is an all around athlete. Tony was on the US Army boxing team at one point and also played European pro football, not soccer, as a running-back while stationed in Germany. Tony is about 6' 0"and 235 and is built like he is still in his thirties, ripped, and fast as hell on the court. Tony is also the biggest trash talker when it comes to competition I have ever seen and intense when there are heated exchanges, I wouldn't want to deal with him if he was pissed off. Oh, and one thing Tony loved to talk trash about was the fact he had a huge dick and I saw him in the shower and yes he was huge.
Anyway one day in walks this young white couple and they start watching us play and when we came off the court they start asking us about the game. We introduce ourselves and find out her name is Destiny and she is 20 years old, I can't remember his name. Desiny mentions she played both soccer and softball in High School and you could tell by her build she had played sports. Destiny had this gymnast build to her, sort of short and stocky, she was about 5' 5" and weighed I am guessing about 125 pounds. She also had green eyes and fair skin. Anyway we told them about the game and the following day they showed up with racquets in hand and ready to play. They played on the opposite court of us for a bit until we invited them over to ours to help them out.
We gave them the basic rules and played some slow games with them and you could tell Destiny had some game to her but her boyfriend was not athletic at all. Once we did that we let them play doubles with us and Destiny was decent but her boyfriend sucked and after a few days he sort of gave up on it and eventually just went off and let her play while he lifted weights.
Destiny became a regular with us and before long Tony started giving her the business on the court and talking trash to her but we found out she talked trash too. It was not long before it became annoying to me that Destiny was this cocky little ******* that ran her mouth a little too much but she seemed to revel in the going back and forth with Tony. And as Tony grew more comfortable around Destiny this going back and forth eventually led to him openly talking trash about his huge dick in her presence.
It was weird the first time he said it because I did not know how this 20 year old white girl was going to respond to a 50 year old black guy talking about his dick being huge but like I said she was cocky as fuck and came back at him. She would say bullshit and whatever to him and Tony would say okay if that is what you think. As we got know each other she started staying later and it would be just Destiny, Tony, my friend and me playing and the games got physical and I am betting Destiny was getting into these matches where Tony was bumping into her and feeling his sweat and smelling his odor because she would get into with him off the court talking ******* and challenging him on his manhood and he got to the point where he was like you have no idea Destiny.
Well as time went by Tony and her started talking more off the court by themselves and this was even when her boyfriend showed up which was awkward to watch because he would wait on her to finish. I had no idea what it was they were saying but I bet Tony was asking to fuck her.

Continued:

Last edited:
Well I can add a little more here but not much. The more we played the later Tony, Destiny and I tended to play and talk between sets, we were at times the last ones out and because she played so long even her boyfriend started driving a separate car to the gym so he could get home because he needed to get up early for work. They lived in Pass Christian which is a 30 minute drive so he was geographically separated to the point where he could not randomly check up on her either. All of this was a huge mistake on his part because it created the perfect setting for Destiny to grow curious about Tony. It was also weird because you would think he would have said no fucking way you are hanging out with a these two guys but he never did.
Anyway between sets we would step out of the court and talk. Destiny wore these tiny Nike shorts and tank tops so there was a lot of skin showing and at times she would sit on the floor in front of us with her legs open and you could see up her shorts to her panties. I have no idea if it was by design or she was oblivious to it but I can tell you both Tony and I noticed it and Destiny had some thick thighs so it was nice looking at this 20 year old girl's legs and up her shorts. The conversations were benign at times but there were other times where I felt out of place because Tony would be talking noise about his sexual prowess and the fact he had a big dick and here was Destiny talking out her ass trying to match him by telling him was all talk and Tony telling her she had no idea what he would do to her.
Well, one day Tony came into the gym and said you ain't never gonna guess who called me today out of the blue and I said you are right so tell me. Tony said he was sitting at his apartment around noon when his phone rang and when he answered it was Destiny calling him. Tony said Destiny said she was around the corner and had bought two smoothies from Smoothie King and wanted to know if he would like her to bring him one. Tony said he told Destiny he had not been up all that long and was wearing only a t shirt and pajama bottoms and that she said that was okay. Tony said he gave her the apartment number and within five minutes she was ringing his doorbell.

Continued

Back