True Stories

did pergnancy incidents happend

Yes, but not a lot because back then being single and in the military could cut your career short if you did not have arrangements for baby care while deployed. I did not know anyone personally. There were a few white couples on base walking around where I would see the woman p[regnant and then afterwards I saw her with an interracial baby. Not sure what that was about.

I can assure you that every thing he's saying is 100% true!!! Military girls & military wives go after what they want!

Saw a lot of dependent wives at the barracks after their husband's deployed. Had a black guy that lived across me that was a black Tom Selleck and he had numerous married women coming up to his room at all hours of the day and night. And as I typed this I forgot about my dipshit Kennelmaster at Charleston AFB. This guy was an idiot, spent too many years instructing at the DOD Dog school at JBSA and not getting promotions so he was an 18 year SSgt which back in the day was permissable. He had a cushy job and did not study for testing and when he was not instructing he was bowling 4 nights a week and ignoring his wife who was this good looking 40 year old blond who I got know when they arrived at Charleston. He did the same ******* in Charleston as he did at the Dog School and you could tell their marriage was troubled because he spent too much time with his job and bowling.

Continued

Saw a lot of dependent wives at the barracks after their husband's deployed. Had a black guy that lived across me that was a black Tom Selleck and he had numerous married women coming up to his room at all hours of the day and night. And as I typed this I forgot about my dipshit Kennelmaster at Charleston AFB. This guy was an idiot, spent too many years instructing at the DOD Dog school at JBSA and not getting promotions so he was an 18 year SSgt which back in the day was permissable. He had a cushy job and did not study for testing and when he was not instructing he was bowling 4 nights a week and ignoring his wife who was this good looking 40 year old blond who I got know when they arrived at Charleston. He did the same ******* in Charleston as he did at the Dog School and you could tell their marriage was troubled because he spent too much time with his job and bowling.

Continued
so basicly he is a moron for not taking care of his wife

so basicly he is a moron for not taking care of his wife

You got it and I witnessed it as it unfolded. The guy was an idiot and caused us more work as Handlers at the base so it was nice to watch this unfold. He came to work with scratches across his face one day saying his dog at home did it but there was no mistaking they were long fingernail scratches so you know he had serious issues.
The first time I realized his wife was cheating on him was when she started coming to squadron flag football games while he was out bowling and conversing with the guys on the team after the games, which was 90% black guys. She gravitated to one of the younger black guys on the team and before long I saw him get in her car and leave with her one night. This guys wife was still hot to trot and I say this because she flaunted herself at the kennels and had the looks and body to back it up.
I know she wasn't getting what she needed at home so you can bet this black guy was satisfying every urge she had and then some. She did this for awhile and then one day while responding to a call at another squadrons barracks I saw her walking down the hallway with another young black guy. It was not long before the word got out that she was seeing other guys too.
I think she tried with her husband but that was not ever going to work so she went to the best available men she could find to have sex with on the base.

Had this happen while attending the NCO Academy at Keesler AFB. Living in close quarters like we do in the military it is impossible to be be discreet.

Back in 1996 I was attending the NCO Academy, required 6 week school for those about to put on MSgt, along with about 125 other TSgts from around the Air *******. We all stayed in billeting which is a military term for hotel so after school hours the rest of the day was ours to do as we please. I was married and stationed at Keesler so I stayed in my room and my wife would come over as I studied to visit. However most of the students were from other bases so they had no company so a bunch of them would gather up and head to the NCO club across the street to blow off some steam after school.
My next door neighbor was this very nice looking married white female with light red hair and nice figure that was quiet and kept to herself, other than saying hi we never spoke. Well one Friday night at about 2300 hours as I was at the ice machine near our rooms here comes my neighbor walking down the hallway with this well dressed muscle bound black guy.
I made eye contact with her briefly and she looked down and as I followed them back to my room she unlocked her door and they both walked in. I went inside my room and about 30 minutes later I heard her start moaning loudly and then their bed started hitting the wall which shifted the pictures on my wall. Apparently he was fucking her brains out because you could clearly hear her saying oh my god you're big several times and he kept at it off and on for several hours before he left.
The next weekend the same thing happened. About midnight I heard her start moaning and this would go on and on and whatever he was doing to her must have been amazing because for 6 weeks she had him fucking her every weekend. Yes, I was enthralled by it and my imagination ran wild thinking here was this modest looking red headed white girl with some time away from her husband and the first weekend on the base she finds this black guy at the club and is fucking him.
To me she had this planned out and was "shopping" for black men which are plentiful at the NCO club because they have dancing on the weekends. And from the sounds she made in that room, I am imagining she was being fucked by a man much larger than her husband because to me it sounded like she was taking all she could handle and the moans she was making were other worldly. To hear her react that way to his size was one the the things that made me realize size does matter, she went out to find a man who was endowed .

Last edited:
[CHAT=][/CHAT]
Had this happen while attending the NCO Academy at Keesler AFB. Living in close quarters like we do in the military it is impossible to be be discreet.

Back in 1996 I was attending the NCO Academy, required 6 week school for those about to put on MSgt, along with about 125 other TSgts from around the Air *******. We all stayed in billeting which is a military term for hotel so after school hours the rest of the day was ours to do as we please. I was married and stationed at Keesler so I stayed in my room and my wife would come over as I studied to visit. However most of the students were from other bases so they had no company so a bunch of them would gather up and head to the NCO club across the street to blow off some steam after school.
My next door neighbor was this very nice looking married white female with light red hair and nice figure that was quiet and kept to herself, other than saying hi we never spoke. Well one Friday night at about 2300 hours as I was at the ice machine near our rooms here comes my neighbor walking down the hallway with this well dressed muscle bound black guy.
I made eye contact with her briefly and she looked down and as I followed them back to my room she unlocked her door and they both walked in. I went inside my room and about 30 minutes later I heard her start moaning loudly and then their bed started hitting the wall which shifted the pictures on my wall. Apparently he was fucking her brains out because you could clearly hear her saying oh my god you're big several times and he kept at it off and on for several hours before he left.
The next weekend the same thing happened. About midnight I heard her start moaning and this would go on and on and whatever he was doing to her must have been amazing because for 6 weeks she had him fucking her every weekend. Yes, I was enthralled by it and my imagination ran wild thinking here was this modest looking red headed white girl with some time away from her husband and the first weekend on the base she finds this black guy at the club and is fucking him.
To me she had this planned out and was "shopping" for black men which are plentiful at the NCO club because they have dancing on the weekends. And from the sounds she made in that room, I am imagining she was being fucked by a man much larger than her husband because to me it sounded like she was taking all she could handle and the moans she was making were other worldly. To hear her react that way to his size was one the the things that made me realize size does matter, she went out to find a man who was endowed .
wow you stories amazes me

[CHAT=][/CHAT]

wow you stories amazes me

Thank you. I want to share one of my wife.

When we met in 1983 we moved in together off base in a small trailer she owned. I was 21 and she was 24 and while we close in age she was light years ahead of me in sexual experience and had at least 10 partners prior to meeting me. The reason I know this was because I was a virgin and she was my first sexual experience, no I am not ugly or fat, I wrestled and and ran track and had plenty of girls hit on me but I was awkward around girls but somehow I got over this with my wife. But I digress, the reason I know she had so many partners was I pressed her to tell me how many guys and after that I had to know who, what, when why, where and how. She did not want to tell me but she relented and the things she told me stung my ego pretty good.
This one situation she told me about was just after she graduated High School and got her first job at 18 at this large hardware store called Handy City as a cashier. They wore western button up shirts with jeans and a cowboy hat and I've seen her old pictures in that outfit and at 110 pounds with C tits I can tell you she was off the charts cute and a dynamite body.
She told me one night after working there for several months her boss, a 40 year old married guy, told her she had to after hours to help count the cash registers which she knew was part of her duties but it was her first time. He told her to collect the drawers and take them to his office and that he would be there after he locked the doors. She told me she collected the drawers and went to the back of the store to his office and placed them on his desk and was preparing them to be counted when she heard him come into the office.
She told me her back was to the door and that after the door shut she felt him press up against her and could feel he was hard. She told me she froze for a second and then he placed his hands under her shirt and grabbed her tits and then ripped it open and pulled her tits out of her bra. She told me it was not ******* but that she had no plans of having sex with this guy either.
She told me his hands were all over her and that at some point she got turned around facing him and his cock was out and he started pushing her down and she dropped to her knees and started sucking him. She said after that he snatched her up and spun her around and undid her jeans and pulled them down and bent her over the desk and she said she grabbed her panties and pulled them to the side and let him fuck her.
I asked her what it was like and she admitted it was rough because he went at her hard but that it was also also exciting which was a dagger in my heart. Try carrying those images of a girl you are about to marry around with you, it is pretty fucking hard to process.

Thank you. I want to share one of my wife.

When we met in 1983 we moved in together off base in a small trailer she owned. I was 21 and she was 24 and while we close in age she was light years ahead of me in sexual experience and had at least 10 partners prior to meeting me. The reason I know this was because I was a virgin and she was my first sexual experience, no I am not ugly or fat, I wrestled and and ran track and had plenty of girls hit on me but I was awkward around girls but somehow I got over this with my wife. But I digress, the reason I know she had so many partners was I pressed her to tell me how many guys and after that I had to know who, what, when why, where and how. She did not want to tell me but she relented and the things she told me stung my ego pretty good.
This one situation she told me about was just after she graduated High School and got her first job at 18 at this large hardware store called Handy City as a cashier. They wore western button up shirts with jeans and a cowboy hat and I've seen her old pictures in that outfit and at 110 pounds with C tits I can tell you she was off the charts cute and a dynamite body.
She told me one night after working there for several months her boss, a 40 year old married guy, told her she had to after hours to help count the cash registers which she knew was part of her duties but it was her first time. He told her to collect the drawers and take them to his office and that he would be there after he locked the doors. She told me she collected the drawers and went to the back of the store to his office and placed them on his desk and was preparing them to be counted when she heard him come into the office.
She told me her back was to the door and that after the door shut she felt him press up against her and could feel he was hard. She told me she froze for a second and then he placed his hands under her shirt and grabbed her tits and then ripped it open and pulled her tits out of her bra. She told me it was not ******* but that she had no plans of having sex with this guy either.
She told me his hands were all over her and that at some point she got turned around facing him and his cock was out and he started pushing her down and she dropped to her knees and started sucking him. She said after that he snatched her up and spun her around and undid her jeans and pulled them down and bent her over the desk and she said she grabbed her panties and pulled them to the side and let him fuck her.
I asked her what it was like and she admitted it was rough because he went at her hard but that it was also also exciting which was a dagger in my heart. Try carrying those images of a girl you are about to marry around with you, it is pretty fucking hard to process.
yup its pretty hard for anyone to accept it

any other stories you would like to share

This happened between us last night!!!!!!!!!!

My wife's day off from and work yesterday and last night she told me she needed to tell me something. I was like okay and asked what's up? She told me to make us some drinks first and then she would tell me so I said okay and went and made us rum and coke and came back into the den and sat down beside her. My wife started talking and said the night before last she helped this young black guy whose slot machine had malfunctioned. She told me as the night went by she saw him playing the same slot machine for about two hours and drinking cocktails as he did. She said she asked him on several occasions how he was doing and he told her not too good and she told him you can't win with scared money and that he needed to play more lines if he wanted to do better. She said she noticed he had a decent buzz going on and he told her you're right, I'm going to play all of them. She said about an hour later she was walking past the bar and he was sitting at a table and he told her to come over. She said he got up and said I won $600, you are my good luck charm and asked if he could give her a hug. She said people friend hug her all the time there but when this guy grabbed her and started to hug her he started pulling her in close and that she let him pull her into him until their bodies were pressed together. She said her tits were pressed up against him and that she could feel his penis going down his leg pressed up against her. I got excited of course and asked was he big and she said very. She said she broke off the hug and jokingly said I am married and that he told her, "it's okay, I was patting you on the back see" and then grabbed her again to demonstrate and once again he pulled her towards him and again she let him pull her into him and that they were standing there in the bar area with their bodies pressed together. She said she felt his penis again but this time he was getting aroused and could feel it start to move. She said she felt it getting bigger against her and that she cut off the hug before things got carried away. She said as they talked she glanced down at one point and looked and saw the outline of his penis in his slacks and said he to be at least 9", she said it looked unreal to her and made her knees weak to see how big it was. She said they talked for a brief period and then she told him she had to get back to work and that to come back and visit her one day. I asked her was she aroused and she said she was soaking wet from it. She said "but the thing is when I let him pull me in I was thinking of you standing there watching me and that is when I decided he could do it."
She was proud of the moment and her boldness and said this is just one more piece of the puzzle in all of this and it is getting closer every time. I asked her what would happen if she saw him again and she said I might get a phone call telling me to meet her at her business so we can go meet him at hotel somewhere!!!

This happened between us last night!!!!!!!!!!

My wife's day off from and work yesterday and last night she told me she needed to tell me something. I was like okay and asked what's up? She told me to make us some drinks first and then she would tell me so I said okay and went and made us rum and coke and came back into the den and sat down beside her. My wife started talking and said the night before last she helped this young black guy whose slot machine had malfunctioned. She told me as the night went by she saw him playing the same slot machine for about two hours and drinking cocktails as he did. She said she asked him on several occasions how he was doing and he told her not too good and she told him you can't win with scared money and that he needed to play more lines if he wanted to do better. She said she noticed he had a decent buzz going on and he told her you're right, I'm going to play all of them. She said about an hour later she was walking past the bar and he was sitting at a table and he told her to come over. She said he got up and said I won $600, you are my good luck charm and asked if he could give her a hug. She said people friend hug her all the time there but when this guy grabbed her and started to hug her he started pulling her in close and that she let him pull her into him until their bodies were pressed together. She said her tits were pressed up against him and that she could feel his penis going down his leg pressed up against her. I got excited of course and asked was he big and she said very. She said she broke off the hug and jokingly said I am married and that he told her, "it's okay, I was patting you on the back see" and then grabbed her again to demonstrate and once again he pulled her towards him and again she let him pull her into him and that they were standing there in the bar area with their bodies pressed together. She said she felt his penis again but this time he was getting aroused and could feel it start to move. She said she felt it getting bigger against her and that she cut off the hug before things got carried away. She said as they talked she glanced down at one point and looked and saw the outline of his penis in his slacks and said he to be at least 9", she said it looked unreal to her and made her knees weak to see how big it was. She said they talked for a brief period and then she told him she had to get back to work and that to come back and visit her one day. I asked her was she aroused and she said she was soaking wet from it. She said "but the thing is when I let him pull me in I was thinking of you standing there watching me and that is when I decided he could do it."
She was proud of the moment and her boldness and said this is just one more piece of the puzzle in all of this and it is getting closer every time. I asked her what would happen if she saw him again and she said I might get a phone call telling me to meet her at her business so we can go meet him at hotel somewhere!!!
would love to hear what will happen if she do that and go with him

My stories are based on what I've seen and heard so they are finite. I have two left, the next one is about a girl that taught aerobics with my wife who cheated on her husband with a black guy at the gym, we were all very close friends at the time. And another is about my wife's friend, a female in her bowling league. Other than those I can tell you of our "trip" to where we are now.

My stories are based on what I've seen and heard so they are finite. I have two left, the next one is about a girl that taught aerobics with my wife who cheated on her husband with a black guy at the gym, we were all very close friends at the time. And another is about my wife's friend, a female in her bowling league. Other than those I can tell you of our "trip" to where we are now.
would love to hear them from you and as always take your time :)

Back