True Stories

BTW, you have to know Tony, he is a talker so he was volunteering this info, hell he was excited telling me that he was with Destiny and he is not one to bashful with details, so I only need listen to what he was saying but at times I admit I did encourage him to tell me what all happened in graphic detail, I wanted to know badly but did not want to let on. And BTW I paraphrase a few things but for the most part it is verbatim what he told me.

Continued from last post above:

Tony said he answered the door and Destiny was standing there with two smoothies so he invited her in and they sat on his couch in the living room and talked as he drank his smoothie. Tony said she was wearing her Nike shorts and a tank top and could not help but look at her legs and up to her pussy as they talked because he knew why she was there and it was not to give him a smoothie. Tony said Destiny was nervous and not cocky like she was at the racquetball court, he said she was being shy.
Tony said after they finished the smoothies they sat there a bit and it was this weird silence. Tony said he could tell she had never done anything like this in her life so he decided to make the first move. He said he asked her if she was nervous and that got the ball rolling for her. Tony said Destiny began to talk and then mentioned what he was saying on the court to her. He said he played it off and finally Destiny asked him is it true that you are big. Tony said he asked Destiny do you want to find out and he said she nodded yes.
Tony told me he then leaned in and kissed Destiny and said she was so nervous she was shaking. Tony said he actually stopped and asked Destiny if she wanted to do this and she told him yes again but said this was her first time with a man other than her boyfriend and that she could not have it get out that she was with him. Tony said he started kissing Destiny again and said as he did he ran his hand up her leg and to touch her pussy and she got tense so he stopped.
Tony said he kept kissing her and that she started kissing him back so he took that as a good sign and then decided pull off her shirt. Tony said Destiny helped him and then undid her bra and that she had little "titties" and that he felt them for a bit then sucked on them. At this point I was asking him if she was still nervous and he said she was nervous the entire time. Tony told me she got really nervous after he sucked on her tits because he got on his knees between her legs as she sat on the couch and grabbed her shorts by the waist band and started pulling them down.
Tony said he could see the doubt in her eyes as he tugged them down but that she lifted her ass up for him and he pulled them off and she was not wearing any panties and that her pussy was clean shaven.
Tony said Destiny sat there with her legs closed and that he grabbed her thighs with both hand and spread her legs then grabbed her ass and pulled her ass to the edge of the couch and that Destiny was reclining on the pillows. Tony told me he looked at her pussy and it was "sloppy wet" and that he then grabbed the back of her legs and pushed her knees up by her head until her pussy was poking out at him and as he went down on her Destiny blurted out oh my god Tony and said he started eating her out and that she grabbed the back of his head and started pulling him in harder to her, he said she was going "nuts" with him eating her out like that.

Continued:

tony is a lucky guy

Tony is one of those guys looking to fuck white girls, he has told me a hundred times he is not attracted to black women. He is not restrained by social convention and that is why he ended up with Destiny. My best friend was hitting on Destiny, the one who went to Subway after we played racquetball, but Tony was the one who did not try to build Destiny up, Tony sort of put her in her place out there and my friend was crushed when he learned that she had started seeing Tony.

Like I was saying Tony said he was eating her "cootchie", he used that term too, and said he was all up in it and that she loved it. Tony said he finally wanted to get her in bed so he stopped and stood up and told Destiny lets go the bedroom. He said he still not had taken off his clothes and Destiny was butt ass naked and that he ushered her to the bedroom and he got a full view of her body and said it was stout, muscular think thighs and a wide ass and pale skin and not a hair on her body.
Tony said he had Destiny sit on the bed and he walked up and stood in front of her with his cock right in front of her of face and it was all hard. Tony told Destiny you want to feel how big it is and he said Destiny admitted she was nervous because he was a black man and it was all new to her. Tony said he told Destiny to relax and said he grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick and that she started rubbing it and she said wow.
He said he pulled off his tshirt and that Destiny reached up and grabbed the waist band of his pajama bottoms and pulled them down. He then laughed and said Destiny just sat there and stared at his dick and then looked at him and said you are not all talk. Tony said she reached out and started stroking it said you are big!
Tony told me he then grabbed the back of Destiny's head and started guiding her mouth to his dick and when it got close to her mouth she hesitated and did not open her mouth like she did not want to suck him. Tony said he told her open your mouth Destiny and when he said that she opened it and he put his dick in her mouth and he started easing it in and out of her mouth and said he told her to suck it. Tony said Destiny slowly started sucking it and that she then got on her knees and put her hands on his hips and started giving him head. Tony said he encouraged her by asking if she liked it and she murmured yes.
Tony said he got a bit wild and that he started really fucking her mouth and that Destiny went along and let him do it. he said after that he was ready to fuck her and reached down and grabbed her by her underarms and lifted her up in the air and placed her on the bed, he said she really liked that. Tony said he crawled in bed with her and spread her legs open and that Destiny said you are going have to go slow and mentioned that her boyfriend was nowhere near his size. Tony said he told her not to worry and then crawled up between her legs and that she had that look of doubt again but said this time he wasn't asking if she was sure..
Tony said he played with her pussy and told her how fine it was and that he got dirty too and said he told Destiny "I told you you had no idea what I would do to you but your pussy is about to find out" and then started trying to fuck her. He said he pushed his dick against her pussy and Destiny drew in a deep breath and that her pussy was tight as fuck. Tony said he worked for ten minutes then finally he got the head of his dick inside her and that Destiny started hyperventilating. Tony said he asked Destiny what was wrong and Destiny said nothing is wrong, you're just very big.
Tony said he started working his dick into Destiny and he could tell she was ready for it and after about fifteen minutes he finally pushed hard and that he started going in and she started taking it and Destiny started saying oh my god it is so big. Tony said he asked her if she like it and she said god yes and he said I told you what I would do and then he said he started fucking the ******* out of her and she was screaming out his name the entire time and saying I can't believe this is happening. He said he fucked her for half an hour and that she was talking about how good it felt and several times said my boyfriend has never fucked me like this. Tony said when he was about to cum he asked her if he should pull out and that she said I'm on birth control and he said I nutted inside her.
Tony said after they were done Destiny laid in bed beside him and after awhile she got in him and started kissing him and that she stayed there for another hour just making out with him and talking about how amazing he was in bed.
There is a little more to this about them but my thing is here is this 21 year old white girl in bed with this 50 year old black man, polar opposites and I can only imagine the thoughts in her head as she said I cannot believe this is happening. It must have been surreal for her to know she was being fucked by Tony and having his huge dick banging away at her and found out she was being taken in by him and his size.

Continued from last post:

I do not think I am portraying what Tony told me very well because our conversation was much more fluid than I can write it.

Anyway after Tony told me about this it was just a day or so before I saw Destiny walk into the fitness center with her boyfriend and as soon as we made eye contact she looked down and it was obvious that we both knew I knew. But nothing changed, we continued to play and of course nothing was said.
This first encounter between Tony and Destiny took place awhile back and not too long ago I asked Tony was Destiny still coming over. Tony said shiiiit, he said Destiny will take lunch breaks from her job as a legal secretary, a job she got because her daddy knows someone, and cal him up and tell him she is coming over. Tony said she doesn't even ask and that she comes over two to three times week. Tony said he just unlocks the door and when she gets there she walks in and heads straight to his bedroom.
I was like you are kidding me and he said nope and that she is a freak. Tony said she will walk up to him and drop his pants and start sucking him and then have him climb in bed and she gets on top of him and eases him inside her then goes to town bouncing up and down on him and telling him how good his dick is. Tony gets a laugh out of this and says he could not have picked out a better girl to have benefits with.
Tony said he learned that Destiny and her boyfriend, Josh, who is about 5' 6" and a nice guy, do not have a great relationship and that she has actually told him she stays with him because their families are close but she wishes she could be single so she could be with him more. I was like holy fuck and he said I know. I was like damn you must be doing something right.
I do not know how Josh does not know Destiny is doing this, he is either naive or knows she is doing this and accepts it. In either case Destiny continues to see Tony and most everyone now knows it but Josh.

when did this story happend in the 80s or 90s or 2000s

This was about a year or two ago. Destiny used to be this cocky little ******* on the court with Tony when she first started playing, it was annoying watching her talk ******* because it was an image thing she was trying to maintain. Now that Tony is fucking her, she is as tame as lamb around him. God I'd have loved to been there her first time with Tony and seen her reaction as he was fucking her.

I told you about Terrance and Lisa H____ but as you can imagine Terrance gained a reputation in the Security Police Group and wound up with several women, a lot of them married, showing up to his room. Another one of those girls was a second girl in our K9 section named Lisa D__________. Lisa D. was not the good looking girl Lisa H. was but her body made up for her face as she had this very round little ass that was obvious even in her jungle fatigues and especially shorts. She had been in the Air ******* for 17 years and was 38 years old and had two sons almost old enough to enlist.. She was tiny in stature but confident in herself and was not intimidated hanging around all the guys at the kennels.
She was married to another K9 handler in the section, a TSgt himself and he was not much taller than her. She worked nights with us as a Bomb dog handler and sometimes served as acting Flight Chief when ours went on leave so we all saw her enough to build up some rapport. Her husband worked dayshift as a K9 trainer.
We observed him and her together at times during K9 get togethers and it did not take us long to realize they were not in "great" marriage; They were more like brother and sister than husband and wife. Anyway Lisa D. was stationed there after me but prior to Terrance and Lisa H. so she was an established fixture at the kennels and was in on the gossip. Well as secrets go, never kept at least within the K9 section, people had heard that Lisa H. was over at Terrance's room and Lisa D. wanted to know more and guess who she came to ask, if you guessed me you would be right.
Lisa D. came out to my "post" (an area of the jungle I patrolled) one night in an M151 and asked for a rendezvous so I met her out on a dirt road for what I thought was a post visit she was required to do as acting Flight Chief. Anyway she got there and we chatted for a bit then she asked me about Lisa H. but was doing it indirectly in a way that you could tell she had a hidden agenda. I did not divulge anything because I wanted to know what she knew and asked what she meant and she finally said she had heard that Lisa H. was seen going to Terrance's room and since I was his friend I might know what's up.
Here it is again, I am an Airman with just two years in and here you have a married female TSgt asking me about gossip within the ranks, bizarre. I was coy about it and said I did not know much. Lisa D. was persistent and I finally said I had seen Lisa H. go into Terrance's room and that she "sees" him a lot. Lisa D. asked questions about them and I said to her all I can tell you is that when Lisa H. comes over she spends several hours in his room but I do not anything else. Lisa D. was like bullshit, you guys talk so you know what is up. I finally relented and said if you are asking if I know they are having sex yes I do but that you might want to ask Terrance rather than me which Lisa D. did not like but what could she do.
As you can imagine, I did not want to tell Terrance I had divulged anything so that morning after we got off work I went to his room and told him Lisa D. came out to my post and was asking about him and Lisa H. and that she already knew they were hooking up. Terrance said Lisa D. had come out to his post and never said a word but was talking weird and he felt like she was hitting on him. I asked Terrance what he meant and he said Lisa D. was asking him if he had any girlfriends and told him he must be lonely in the barracks. I was like holy fuck, she was hitting on you Terrance.
Well a couple of months went by until Lisa D. was our acting Flight Chief again and that night she was supposed to conduct post visits I never saw her. I did not think nothing of it but as I got to the kennels to put my dog up Terrance told me to meet him at the K9 Canteen, a small snack bar in our barracks that served snacks and beer that was run by Filipinos, because he needed to tell me something important. Terrance met me there and we got a beer and Terrance said you are not going to believe what happened, and I asked what?
Terrance said Lisa D. came out to his post not too long after he got out there and that she asked him what was going on between him and Lisa H. and he said he told her he had no idea what she was talking about. Terrance said that Lisa D told him that is not what she had heard and that she had heard Lisa H. was over at his barracks room all the time. Terrance said he told Lisa D, that Lisa H. was having marriage problems and that he was just talking to her about them. Terrance then said Lisa D, asked him to stake his dog out to a tree that she wanted to talk to him more about this.

Continued:

Terrance said he staked his dog out and walked back to her Jeep (M151) and that she got out and said you do realize that you could get into trouble by seeing Lisa H. Terrance said I denied seeing her and that Lisa D. said it was okay, his secret was safe with her and that she then walked over to him as he was leaning on her Jeep and started unbuttoning his pants and said I've heard rumors about you.
I said no way and Terrance said no lie. Terrance said she unbuttoned his pants and reached inside them and grabbed his dick and started jerking it. I was like you have got be kidding me, Lisa D, our Flight Chief? Terrance said I took off my blouse (shirt) and then started unbuttoning Lisa's top and bra and got her tits out and started rubbing them.
Terrance said he then grabbed his pants and underwear and pulled them down and that Lisa looked down at him and said the rumors are true and that she bent down and started sucking him off right there on post.

Continued:

Terrance said he staked his dog out and walked back to her Jeep (M151) and that she got out and said you do realize that you could get into trouble by seeing Lisa H. Terrance said I denied seeing her and that Lisa D. said it was okay, his secret was safe with her and that she then walked over to him as he was leaning on her Jeep and started unbuttoning his pants and said I've heard rumors about you.
I said no way and Terrance said no lie. Terrance said she unbuttoned his pants and reached inside them and grabbed his dick and started jerking it. I was like you have got be kidding me, Lisa D, our Flight Chief? Terrance said I took off my blouse (shirt) and then started unbuttoning Lisa's top and bra and got her tits out and started rubbing them.
Terrance said he then grabbed his pants and underwear and pulled them down and that Lisa looked down at him and said the rumors are true and that she bent down and started sucking him off right there on post.

Continued:
oh *******

Continued:
Good one!

If you want to know if this is true just look at the trouble I had to go through explaining the two Lisa's in this. I could have altered a name but I can't do that because the impact of what I am telling gets lost on me. hell it's been 30 years and here I am still protecting there identities for some reason by excluding there last names. You never know what sleuths are around that can gather info and try to look them up.

As I said Terrance told me Lisa D. started sucking his dick while they were out in the middle of the jungle on a dirt road in the Philippines as he leaned against the jeep she drove up in. Terrance said he started off shell shocked because Lisa was our Flight Chief, a TSgt who was 17 years into a career and married and was pretty much a by the rules NCO, not to mention he was just this Airman with 6 months in the military. I asked Terrance what happened and he said after a few minutes he relaxed and then decided he was going to go with it but admitted he was nervous because he had no idea what she would be like if he "aggressive."
Terrance mentioned BDOC (Base defense Operations Center) called Lisa's call sign several times during all of this, which was Top Dog, and that he told Lisa and she told him she had heard it and told him to ignore it. Terrance said as Lisa sucked him he grabbed the side of her head with both hands held it as she sucked him and asked Lisa if she was okay with it and he said Lisa told him "make me suck you." Terrance said his mind was blown and said okay Lisa if you want me to make you suck you I will.
My mind was blown to because Lisa was a no nonsense supervisor and here she was on post sucking off this black guy she barely knew, but then again I was 18 at the time and naive so a lot of things were going on that I was clueless about. I also finally said something this time about Terrance's race and his dick being big because it seemed as though he was being this open with me about both these girls and I wanted to know more so I asked him if he felt like they were into him because he was black and had this big dick.
Terrance looked at me and said what do you think and I told you how Lisa H. was so let me finish telling you about what happened tonight with Lisa D. I said go ahead and Terrance said he started guiding Lisa's mouth onto his dick and told her suck it. Terrance said Lisa then started making these sounds and that he then told her suck my black dick bitch and after he did she went nuts. Terrance said he started fucking Lisa's face and that she let him pound her mouth like it was her pussy. I was like seriously and Terrance said Lisa let him gag her and that she tried to take him all the way but that she stopped and told him he was too big.
I said damn you are lucky Terrance, and Terrance said hold up, there is more. Terrance said once she stopped sucking him she stood up and unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. (Remember I told you Terrance was tall, like 6' 4" and Lisa was short in stature, probably 4' 9") Terrance said he bent down and picked Lisa up like a doll then turned to the jeep and placed her bent over the hood with her legs dangling and her feet on the bumper. Terrance told me he got in behind her to fuck her and Lisa said to him fuck me with that big black dick of yours and that he started guiding himself into her and that it took no time before he was "laying pipe to her." Terrance said she got so loud as he was fucking her that he got paranoid their position was going to be noticed somehow.
Terrance said Lisa kept saying ******* like "you fuck me Terrance" and "I've wanted you to fuck me ever since I saw you." Terrance said he asked Lisa you like black men huh and as he was fucking her Lisa said..............................................................

Continued:

If you want to know if this is true just look at the trouble I had to go through explaining the two Lisa's in this. I could have altered a name but I can't do that because the impact of what I am telling gets lost on me. hell it's been 30 years and here I am still protecting there identities for some reason by excluding there last names. You never know what sleuths are around that can gather info and try to look them up.

As I said Terrance told me Lisa D. started sucking his dick while they were out in the middle of the jungle on a dirt road in the Philippines as he leaned against the jeep she drove up in. Terrance said he started off shell shocked because Lisa was our Flight Chief, a TSgt who was 17 years into a career and married and was pretty much a by the rules NCO, not to mention he was just this Airman with 6 months in the military. I asked Terrance what happened and he said after a few minutes he relaxed and then decided he was going to go with it but admitted he was nervous because he had no idea what she would be like if he "aggressive."
Terrance mentioned BDOC (Base defense Operations Center) called Lisa's call sign several times during all of this, which was Top Dog, and that he told Lisa and she told him she had heard it and told him to ignore it. Terrance said as Lisa sucked him he grabbed the side of her head with both hands held it as she sucked him and asked Lisa if she was okay with it and he said Lisa told him "make me suck you." Terrance said his mind was blown and said okay Lisa if you want me to make you suck you I will.
My mind was blown to because Lisa was a no nonsense supervisor and here she was on post sucking off this black guy she barely knew, but then again I was 18 at the time and naive so a lot of things were going on that I was clueless about. I also finally said something this time about Terrance's race and his dick being big because it seemed as though he was being this open with me about both these girls and I wanted to know more so I asked him if he felt like they were into him because he was black and had this big dick.
Terrance looked at me and said what do you think and I told you how Lisa H. was so let me finish telling you about what happened tonight with Lisa D. I said go ahead and Terrance said he started guiding Lisa's mouth onto his dick and told her suck it. Terrance said Lisa then started making these sounds and that he then told her suck my black dick bitch and after he did she went nuts. Terrance said he started fucking Lisa's face and that she let him pound her mouth like it was her pussy. I was like seriously and Terrance said Lisa let him gag her and that she tried to take him all the way but that she stopped and told him he was too big.
I said damn you are lucky Terrance, and Terrance said hold up, there is more. Terrance said once she stopped sucking him she stood up and unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. (Remember I told you Terrance was tall, like 6' 4" and Lisa was short in stature, probably 4' 9") Terrance said he bent down and picked Lisa up like a doll then turned to the jeep and placed her bent over the hood with her legs dangling and her feet on the bumper. Terrance told me he got in behind her to fuck her and Lisa said to him fuck me with that big black dick of yours and that he started guiding himself into her and that it took no time before he was "laying pipe to her." Terrance said she got so loud as he was fucking her that he got paranoid their position was going to be noticed somehow.
Terrance said Lisa kept saying ******* like "you fuck me Terrance" and "I've wanted you to fuck me ever since I saw you." Terrance said he asked Lisa you like black men huh and as he was fucking her Lisa said..............................................................

Continued:
god dam it maan that ******* got serious all of sudden

Continued:

Terrance said when he asked her "you like black men huh" Lisa tried to answer him but he was fucking her so hard she couldn't and that she had to hang on to the hood of the jeep because he was bouncing her up and down so hard. Terrance told me he fucked Lisa for what seemed like an eternity and that she talked about how good it felt and that out of nowhere Lisa told him "fuck my ass."
Terrance told me he stopped fucking her and asked her "are you sure, it might hurt" " and he said she told him I don't care. Terrance said he grabbed her and put her on the grass on all fours and pushed her head down with her ass in the air and said Lisa looked back at him and told him "do not hold back", Terrance said he got so excited that he nearly forgot that she was our supervisor.
I asked Terrance what she looked like all bent over and he said Lisa was fucking tiny but had this small round ass that was pretty big for her body and that she fucking fine. I asked him what happened next and Terrance said he grabbed her ass cheeks and started to spread them and Lisa said wait and reached back with both hands and grabbed her own ass cheeks and spread them open and told him fuck me. Terrance said it was a dream come true to see Lisa spread out like that and that he grabbed his dick and started trying to fuck her ass but that she was tight as fuck.
Terrance said Lisa told him he was too big and as he tried fucking her she started saying it hurt so he stopped. Terrance told Lisa we need lube and Lisa told him to wait there and she got up, put her uniform on and her web belt, got in her jeep and told him she would be back in a little bit. Terrance said he got his ******* on too and grabbed his dog and waited.
Terrance was posted as far out as you could get from the main area of the base and he said Lisa was gone for 45 minutes and that he saw her headlights in the distance as she returned she called for a rendezvous. Terrance said he identified his location to her and that when she arrived she picked him up and drove further into his post from where he identified his location and parked in an area surrounded by elephant grass that was tall and hid their location but she left the headlights of the jeep on. Terrance told me he staked his dog out again and turned around to see Lisa stripping down naked and then she walked over to him and started undressing him.
Once they got undressed Terrance said Lisa apologized for taking so long and told him to stand still. Terrance said Lisa grabbed him around the waist and hugged him against her and told him she had something for him. Terrance said she let go of him and went back to the jeep and grabbed a bottle and held it up and said "I bought some lube at the MAC Terminal Bx."
I was like she drove for almost an hour to get lube and Terrance nodded yes. I asked him did she look good naked in the headlights and he said her body was amazing. Terrance said as Lisa walked towards him she saw him for the first time too and was like you are enormous and handed him the lube. I asked was she shocked hoping to get more details and he said Lisa simply told him I've never seen anyone like you.
Terrance said he put the lube on the ground and he grabbed Lisa and she got all limp on him. Terrance said he asked Lisa was she ready and that she replied "I think so." I interjected and said reality sinking in now. Terrance continued and said he pushed Lisa to the ground on her knees and that Lisa started sucking him. Terrance said he pulled her away and walked behind her and pushed Lisa forward until she caught herself with her hands. Terrance said he then picked up the lube off the ground and removed the lid and pushed Lisa's head down until her head was touching the ground and her ass was up in the air.
Terrance said Lisa then grabbed her ass cheeks again and pulled them apart and that her squirted lube down her ass crack and on his cock and fingers. He said he started playing with Lisa's ass and that she became a freak and asking him if he wanted to fuck her tiny ass. Terrance said this time he grabbed his dick and started pushing it inside Lisa and that as soon as he did she arched her back and the head went right in and she yelled out oh my god. Terrance said he asked Lisa if everything was okay and that Lisa said everything is fine, I've just never had a dick as big as yours fuck my ass." Terrance said he joked around for a second and said you are just being nice and he said Lisa said "oh no I am not, you are huge."
Terrance said he asked Lisa was she ready and she told him "go for it" and that he started easing in and out of Lisa's ass little at a time and that she started taking him and was telling him to fuck her white ass as he did.

Continued:

Before I go on there are other things that I heard that are benign and I have scant information. As a TSgt in the 90s one of my black K9 handlers (Norris) who lived in the barracks told me a white female Security Specialist (guards planes) who lived in the female side of the dorm who was on our "flight" came to his room, walked in, pulled down his shorts and sucked his dick until he cummed and swallowed it and then walked out when she was done. He was an odd cat, quite and unassuming, he sounded perplexed why it happened.
A lot of ******* goes on between the sexes in the military and since we are placed in close quarters with each other we learn things about people we otherwise might not have associated with like Lisa and Terrance. I doubt this would have happened had she not joined the military and the fact I happened to obtain details about any of this was because I lived next door to Terrance and he no one else to tell, it was sheer luck.

As I said Terrance said he started fucking Lisa's ass and that she was encouraging him and the more she talked the harder he fucked her. Terrance said Lisa started breathing heavy and was pouring sweat and that he kept at it until finally his cock started sliding all the way into Lisa and as it did he said Lisa let out this long grunting sound and said oh my god Terrance I'm cumming. He said he started fucking the ******* out of her ass and that all Lisa was doing was holding on saying fuck me.
Terrance said he was about to cum and he asked Lisa what he should do and she told him cum in my ass. He said after she said that he blew his load inside her and they basically collapsed. Terrance said they laid there for a moment and Lisa told him I've heard about black guys being good at sex but I cannot believe a 19 year old guy like you just fucked me the way you did. Terrance said he told Lisa he hoped she wanted more and she said yes and then they got up and got dressed and she left his post.

Before I go on there are other things that I heard that are benign and I have scant information. As a TSgt in the 90s one of my black K9 handlers (Norris) who lived in the barracks told me a white female Security Specialist (guards planes) who lived in the female side of the dorm who was on our "flight" came to his room, walked in, pulled down his shorts and sucked his dick until he cummed and swallowed it and then walked out when she was done. He was an odd cat, quite and unassuming, he sounded perplexed why it happened.
A lot of ******* goes on between the sexes in the military and since we are placed in close quarters with each other we learn things about people we otherwise might not have associated with like Lisa and Terrance. I doubt this would have happened had she not joined the military and the fact I happened to obtain details about any of this was because I lived next door to Terrance and he no one else to tell, it was sheer luck.

As I said Terrance said he started fucking Lisa's ass and that she was encouraging him and the more she talked the harder he fucked her. Terrance said Lisa started breathing heavy and was pouring sweat and that he kept at it until finally his cock started sliding all the way into Lisa and as it did he said Lisa let out this long grunting sound and said oh my god Terrance I'm cumming. He said he started fucking the ******* out of her ass and that all Lisa was doing was holding on saying fuck me.
Terrance said he was about to cum and he asked Lisa what he should do and she told him cum in my ass. He said after she said that he blew his load inside her and they basically collapsed. Terrance said they laid there for a moment and Lisa told him I've heard about black guys being good at sex but I cannot believe a 19 year old guy like you just fucked me the way you did. Terrance said he told Lisa he hoped she wanted more and she said yes and then they got up and got dressed and she left his post.
did pergnancy incidents happend

Back