True Stories

My stories have run their course unless you want to hear about my wife.

She was sexually active and told me about having sex with her boss at her very first job out of high school, one night stands etc etc.

I feel like I've told these stories a million times but on here and other sites. When she told me of her sexual history I hated the images I had of her with these other guys in my head and at times dwelled on it when she first told me. Now it seems to be one of the reasons I want her to be with a black man, to see her in a situation where she is having a new sexual experience with a hung black man and see how she responds.

This is the one where she had her first job: My wife graduated from High School and got her first job at a home improvement store called Handy City as a cashier. She showed me her ID badge/name tag they wore and it had her picture on it. She was wearing a straw farmer's hat and button up farmer's flannel shirt and bluejeans. To see her in the picture you could tell she was barely 18 and probably weighed a 100 pounds.
Anyway she told me she worked there for about three weeks and one night as they were getting ready to close the manager told her it was her turn to stay after and help count the tills or cash register drawers. She said her manager looked to about 40, give or take a year, and was your average looking guy. She said he told her to collect the drawers and meet him in his office in the back and that he would meet her there after he locked the doors.
My wife told me she collected the drawers and carried them to his office and set him on his desk and stood there waiting for him with her back to the door. She said as he came into the room he pushed her forward and pressed her against his desk with his body up against hers and she could feel he was hard. She told me his hands were inside her shirt before she knew what was happening and that he had her tits out of her bra and was rubbing them.

Continued:

I feel like I've told these stories a million times but on here and other sites. When she told me of her sexual history I hated the images I had of her with these other guys in my head and at times dwelled on it when she first told me. Now it seems to be one of the reasons I want her to be with a black man, to see her in a situation where she is having a new sexual experience with a hung black man and see how she responds.

This is the one where she had her first job: My wife graduated from High School and got her first job at a home improvement store called Handy City as a cashier. She showed me her ID badge/name tag they wore and it had her picture on it. She was wearing a straw farmer's hat and button up farmer's flannel shirt and bluejeans. To see her in the picture you could tell she was barely 18 and probably weighed a 100 pounds.
Anyway she told me she worked there for about three weeks and one night as they were getting ready to close the manager told her it was her turn to stay after and help count the tills or cash register drawers. She said her manager looked to about 40, give or take a year, and was your average looking guy. She said he told her to collect the drawers and meet him in his office in the back and that he would meet her there after he locked the doors.
My wife told me she collected the drawers and carried them to his office and set him on his desk and stood there waiting for him with her back to the door. She said as he came into the room he pushed her forward and pressed her against his desk with his body up against hers and she could feel he was hard. She told me his hands were inside her shirt before she knew what was happening and that he had her tits out of her bra and was rubbing them.

Continued:

She said he then spun her around and pulled open her shirt and then sucked her tits as he pulled his cock out and pushed her to her knees and she started sucking him. I was like this does not sound right and she said she was aroused by it but at the same time confused but went along. She said it was not long before he had her stand up, turn around and as she did she undid her jeans and he pulled them down.
He said he bent her over the desk and then got behind her and pulled her panties to the side and started eating her and that after a few minutes he then stood up as she held her panties to the side and he started fucking her. She said he went full ******* and that she was getting tossed around until he finally cummed.

Back