Travel to Africa

As someone living in West Africa, I can recommend our coastal regions as some of best beach destinations in the world, and very affordable if you are traveling from a country with a strong currency. Cabo Verde, Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, and Benin are all great coastal destinations where you will find a similar beach vibe to the Caribbean islands, as this is where most of the black diaspora originates from. From what I've heard women say, Western and Central Africa are also the regions with the most endowed black cocks. Gambia has recently cracked down on sex tourism but the other countries are still very accommodating to all tourists. Nigeria is not for beginners, but once you become familiar with the region there are great destinations there worth visiting, as well as a thriving swinger and sex club scene. Overall, people are very friendly and welcoming to tourists, and interracial couples are a very common sight at holiday resorts. If you ever need to find a black stud, a sure bet is to visit the nearest beach and you'll typically find several ripped black guys with dreadlocks like myself available to take care of your needs.

One of the main downsides is that there aren't any designated nude beaches that I'm aware of. However, depending on the crowd and management in the case of private venues, you can certainly find many secluded locations that will permit guests a wide range of freedom. This is especially the case with smaller venues hosting larger groups, because it's good business. The best resorts tend to be run by expats who settle down here and want to create their own small havens for world travellers who find themselves in these parts. There are countless secluded resorts along the coastline, rivers, and lakes, and more keep popping up each year. Part of the fun is discovering new hideaways off the beaten tourist track. We typically receive a surge of tourists in December getting away for the winter, so I've already started booking stays at resorts to get ahead of the peak season.

This is a short video I took at a riverside Airbnb I discovered by chance earlier this year. PM me if you're interested in a visit:

View attachment 5425323
A really beautiful place wow 😍

From my personal experience in Africa, in African touristic areas, they’ll sell everything and anything to tourists - including themselves ! Easily ! Just hang around on the beaches, and they’ll keep coming….every five minutes with a new sales pitch… ! Selling you from fresh pineapples to male bodies !

Back