Trapeze, Ft. Lauderdale

Discussion in 'Review Swinger/Sex Clubs' started by don Giovanni, Dec 7, 2015.

1. don Giovanni

don Giovanni Member

US
    This is America's 'Big Kahunna' of clubs. It's easily accessable off of Commercial Blvd which is a major exit off of Intersate 95. It's got a great dance floor with multiple seating areas and alcoves allowing for seperate areas for seperate circles of friends. It has two separate bars in either side of the play area precipus. Their changing areas and showers are always clean smelling and tidy. Their evenings are always well attended with a variety of people. It's atmosphere and Crowe is very inviting and inclusive, from the stunningly attractive to the average looking people. Key here is the crowd is neither elitest or too clique. There is a local contingent that attends and if anything they tend to reject within the club thoes that comes in thinking they are something soecial. If you attend seeking to give and take having a good time this place is all your dreams come true.

RandC, raykink, Sam&Kay and 2 others like this.
  2. Tee Cee

Tee Cee Well-Known Member

US
    How are visitors to the area able to attend?

raykink likes this.
  3. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    check out their site for additional info: http://trapezeclub.com/trapeze-in-fort-lauderdale/

We have been to the one in Atlanta, which I will review shortly, and it was awesome.. and we heard the one in Ft. Lauderdale was even better

raykink likes this.
  4. RandC

RandC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    We spent many nights at Trap-FTL picking up ladies for 3-somes! The best South FL has to offer!

raykink and mark4 like this.
  5. mark4

mark4 Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I have spent some time at the one in Atlanta. And I love it!

6. Rick Willis

Rick Willis Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yes we have been to the one in Atlanta several times..................

7. don Giovanni

don Giovanni Member

US
    Look up their website, link is provided by 'Bbc only couple', and attend. It's not some secret society.

8. mark4

US
    Let's go together and see if we click

Rick Willis likes this.
  9. Rick Willis

Rick Willis Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Not a bad idea I like it

10. mark4

US
    Inbox

11. Sam&Kay

Sam&Kay Member

Wow, I thought they were closed by BSO years ago. This is good to know. I am only about 15 min away in Coral Springs. Is "Plato's Repeat" still around, on Broward blvd. or Sunrise, I cant remember?

12. 9 + BBCcock

9 + BBCcock Member Real Person

US
    Was there Thursday night. ....my second time there wonderful place for the life style

Rick Willis likes this.
  13. Jay Woods

Jay Woods New Member Real Person

US
    its a good spot, have been many times, Sam they closed the old one on Broward a couple years ago and moved to a new one that is about 5 min away, closer to the turnpike. if anyone is in town and visiting and wants to go let me know.

14. HungBlack45

HungBlack45 Member

US
    Yes they were, however they won the court case and as a condition they are to be left alone unless they break the law which they didn't and haven't done.

15. SinistaDemon

SinistaDemon New Member Real Person

US
    Are there any in palm beach?

16. Sam&Kay

Sam&Kay Member

Thanks for the info and update.

17. don Giovanni

don Giovanni Member

US
    In Palm Beach county there are a few house parties on a regular basis. On Palm Beach island there are a few women who are Hotwifes and take bulls home, but fur that you either got get seriously lucky or be well introduced. Clematis St. offers incredible Oppertunitues for them to meet.

18. SinistaDemon

SinistaDemon New Member Real Person

US
  19. Jay Woods

Jay Woods New Member Real Person

US
    Giovanni, you will have to give me some more info on the palmbeach hotwife scene.

20. don Giovanni

don Giovanni Member

US
    It's freaky deacky and very fernichity persnichity. Dude it's where Jeffrey Epstein lives, and as you know birds of a feather flock together.

If say you really gotta be a master of your game and be on your a game. It requires total discretion and fantasy fulfillment to the enth degree. You gotta play a role, anything from the gardener and or Personnal fitness instructor, to revenge fuck or forcefull fucker.

You're either a sex toy and even if you're a bull you'll be topped from the bottom, and if you don't submit to these conditions they have the power to run you outta town.